Bump stocks ruling.

You had better worry about hanging onto your pea shooters much less your bumpstock, because Biden plans on taking our guns as soon as he can send the IRS out to every gun dealer in the country and steal their ATF forms.
thats more of a reason to have every tool you can,,,

I havent filled out a 4473 since 1983,,

so in combat you have never had an occasion to use full auto??

if not I guess we can save a lot of money converting all military weapons to single fire,,
The British did away with all types of full auto for their troops, save for the GPMG for decades.

They seemed to do just fine without it.

Right wing loons will now get what they’ve been craving...more bloodshed, outgunned cops, and of course, more school aged children mowed down.
Yeah...cuz that's what happened when 29 states went back to constitutional carry. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20240614-201857.png

Your state is one of them.

So get the fuck outta here with you're fear-mongering bullshit.

The British did away with all types of full auto for their troops, save for the GPMG for decades.

They seemed to do just fine without it.
I think all cops should have a long rifle slung, and their pistol only as a secondary.

If every cop were to be loaded for bear like this, then you wouldn't have a bunch of stank-ass N words talking back to them when they pull them over.

I also can't understand why cop cars aren't up-armored.

But I understand why Democrats think that being stylish and less intimidating will keep the Karens from screaming from the sight of big scary pew-pews.
Anyone who's been to Frankfurt or Berlin knows the Polizei don't screw around, because they sling Uzis. It's meant to be intimidating.

I think all cops should have a long rifle slung, and their pistol only as a secondary.

If every cop were to be loaded for bear like this, then you wouldn't have a bunch of stank-ass N words talking back to them when they pull them over.

I also can't understand why cop cars aren't up-armored.

But I understand why Democrats think that being stylish and less intimidating will keep the Karens from screaming from the sight of big scary pew-pews.
Anyone who's been to Frankfurt or Berlin knows the Polizei don't screw around, because they sling Uzis. It's meant to be intimidating.
I dont see a benefit of having a militarized police force,,

the goal should be to not need such a force,,
that can only happen at home and in the courtroom,,

The Brits are some funny people.

Their whole population must go thru comedy school, because they really came up with some zingers when I was in London.
I watch a cpl different brits on youtube and they do crack me up sometime with how they look and talk about things,,

this guys is great,,

I dont see a benefit of having a militarized police force,,

the goal should be to not need such a force,,
that can only happen at home and in the courtroom,,
Teddy R said "Walk softly but carry a big stick".

The point is to maintain respect in authority figures.

The left is literally pushing out nasty, worthless Aholes on an assembly-line.

When all is said and done, they plan on turning these spoiled Aholes loose on us and they expect us to waste a few of them so they can take our guns in mass. If you notice, peaceful protesters always have cops guarding them from normal folks that have had enough of their BS.
When that happens it won't matter what you have, because you'll have a choice to either turn it over peacefully or they'll send a SWAT team to take you out. And they will take you out, bumpstock or whatever.

Forum List

Back