Bump stocks ruling.

so in combat you have never had an occasion to use full auto??

if not I guess we can save a lot of money converting all military weapons to single fire,,
With the old M16A1 we could go full auto.
When the M16A2 was introduced, as you know, the full auto function was replaced by 3 round bursts.

If I wanted to go full auto I would get a SAW which is belt-fed or an M60.
And if I wanted to really rock & roll I would get a belt-fed 50 cal or a M19 grenade launcher, all of which I fired on many occasions.

We also had H&K 9mm that would jump all over the place and barely touch the target at 20 meters....unless you put an extended stock and a silencer on it.
Then it's like shooting a .22 LR

With the old M16A1 we could go full auto.
When the M16A2 was introduced, as you know, the full auto function was replaced by 3 round bursts.

If I wanted to go full auto I would get a SAW which is belt-fed or an M60.
And if I wanted to really rock & roll I would get a belt-fed 50 cal or a M19 grenade launcher, all of which I fired on many occasions.

We also had H&K 9mm that would jump all over the place and barely touch the target 20 meters. Unless you put an extended stock and a silencer on it.
Then it's like shooting a .22 LR
as I said,,
theres a time and place for all of them,,

and since the government in their ultimate wisdom wont let us have full auto weapons we have to do what we can,,

a bumpstock can fill a hole in a personal arsenal,,

they are reliable and close to as accurate as a ready to go full auto,,

as I said,,
theres a time and place for all of them,,

and since the government in their ultimate wisdom wont let us have full auto weapons we have to do what we can,,

a bumpstock can fill a hole in a personal arsenal,,

they are reliable and close to as accurate as a ready to go full auto,,
It's still a POS.

It depends on the number of targets and the distance, but I'd take a semi-auto 12 gauge over just about anything inside of 30 meters.

Anything that allows you to send tons of ammo downrange does only one thing.

Waste ammo.

And if you have to carry it on your back or around your LCE, then every bullet is precious.

We had Hummers to carry most of our shit long distances, but even then our ammo was limited.

If you're hold up in your house you're pretty much fucked unless you have the walls reinforced with sandbags.

If you're in your car, best thing to carry is a 12 gauge.

If you have to use a pistol, you used it as last resort.

I have a bottle of pepper spray that I will use if any hood rats crawls on my truck.

Or my softball bat for close encounters.

A Bumpstock just makes you jerk your weapon every time you fire, so it's only good if you're firing at a large crowd.

I have no intention of being a mass-shooter.

Are you really this fucking stupid????

Trump only got one guy in (Sessions), and that bastard ended up shafting him withing minutes of taking office.

You cucks keep calling Trump a dictator but he's never acted like one.
No, the stinkwarrior is a troll. A violent troll, he keeps threatening people with violence.

Why the stupid twat is still allowed to post here is beyond me.

it worked pretty good for the guy in las vegas,,

and the videos I saw of them also shows they are pretty accurate,,

I sure wouldnt want to be down range of one,,
Nope. The Vegas asshole was literally shooting fish in a barrel and the vast majority of his shots missed. Most ended up 15 feet over the heads of his targets.

They also caused him to get tired very fast, and led to several stoppages, that allowed people to get out of his firing arc.

The reality is the bump stocks saved lives.

If he had been slow, and methodical, he could have killed hundreds.

What part of the constitution says you should be a partisan hack judge?
The whole thing, dumbfuck. Remember when your hero, the obummer, said elections have consequences?

Well THOSE ARE THE CONSEQUENCES YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

Nope. The Vegas asshole was literally shooting fish in a barrel and the vast majority of his shots missed. Most ended up 15 feet over the heads of his targets.

They also caused him to get tired very fast, and led to several stoppages, that allowed people to get out of his firing arc.

key point using his context,, lets say a 1000 strong mob is rioting outside your house trying the break in a kill you and your family,
being able to send more rounds down range it will disperse the crowd a lot quicker,,

thats basically what he was doing,,
except he was doing it out of malice not self defense

During Urban Warfare operations we always said slow is fast.

It sounds silly, but if you're running forward you can't shoot accurately, and if you're running while aiming and shooting you're gonna trip on something.

When it comes to interdicting targets....slow and methodical. Don't panic and make every shot count.

During Urban Warfare operations we always said slow is fast.

It sounds silly, but if you're running forward you can't shoot accurately, and if you're running while aiming and shooting you're gonna trip on something.

When it comes to interdicting targets....slow and methodical. Don't panic and make every shot count.
very few good plans survive first contact,,

key point using his context,, lets say a 1000 strong mob is rioting outside your house trying the break in a kill you and your family,
being able to send more rounds down range it will disperse the crowd a lot quicker,,

thats basically what he was doing,,
except he was doing it out of malice not self defense
If there's 1000 rioters trying to kill me I'm going to get the fuck out of there because I can't radio in an airstrike on the mofos.

1000 people is too much for anyone to handle, unless you have a 50 cal......then it's Rambo Time.

If there's 1000 rioters trying to kill me I'm going to get the fuck out of there because I can't radio in an airstrike on the mofos.

1000 people is too much for anyone to handle, unless you have a 50 cal......then it's Rambo Time.

OK change that 1000 to 25-50??

wouldnt sending a few dozen rnds down range really fast going to create enough fear to disperse or confuse the group enough to try and gain an advantage??

thats the same way a full auto is used in combat isnt it??

OK change that 1000 to 25-50??

wouldnt sending a few dozen rnds down range really fast going to create enough fear to disperse or confuse the group enough to try and gain an advantage??

thats the same way a full auto is used in combat isnt it??
If you blow the head off of one of their leaders those suckers are going to run in all directions hoping that they don't get shot too.

Our 18-Bravo blew the head off of an Iraqi commander from 900 meters and the whole battalion got the hell out of there.

But I loved calling in fire missions on the enemy. It's like the 4th of July. Or if I can get an A10 tank buster you get that burping sound followed by a dust cloud and the target being shredded, hopefully followed by secondary explosions.

If you blow the head off of one of their leaders those suckers are going to run in all directions hoping that they don't get shot too.

Our 18-Bravo blew the head off of an Iraqi commander from 900 meters and the whole battalion got the hell out of there.

But I loved calling in fire missions on the enemy. It's like the 4th of July. Or if I can get an A16 you get that burping sound followed by a dust cloud and the target being shredded, hopefully followed by secondary explosions.
yeah yeah yeah,,

if frogs had wings,,,

we can play this silly game all day long,,

when the military stops using full auto because they arent useful I will call bumpstocks POSs,,

until then I see a place they might be useful,,
and proven effective,,

yeah yeah yeah,,

if frogs had wings,,,

we can play this silly game all day long,,

when the military stops using full auto because they arent useful I will call bumpstocks POSs,,

until then I see a place they might be useful,,
and proven effective,,
You had better worry about hanging onto your pea shooters much less your bumpstock, because Biden plans on taking our guns as soon as he can send the IRS out to every gun dealer in the country and steal their ATF forms.

Forum List

Back