Bundestag comes out

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010

In Austria in June (Pride Month) the police wears rainbowflags, i had some thought that they will arrest me for hate speech, and torture me like the Gestapo and Stasi did but now with rainbow flags not with swastika

In Austria in June (Pride Month) the police wears rainbowflags, i had some thought that they will arrest me for hate speech, and torture me like the Gestapo and Stasi did but now with rainbow flags not with swastika
:cuckoo:

But they didn't, because they're not like your beloved Nazis

But they didn't, because they're not like your beloved Nazis
They banned me from Facebook. That is a first, because i said two guys shouldnt marry. Even if they marry and everything it is still my freedom to think and say it is not ok. Right? But I protested and said it is too strict what they count as hate speech, and i was within seconds unbanned, but they tried to get rid of me from facebook.

They banned me from Facebook. That is a first, because i said two guys shouldnt marry. Even if they marry and everything it is still my freedom to think and say it is not ok. Right? But I protested and said it is too strict what they count as hate speech, and i was within seconds unbanned, but they tried to get rid of me from facebook.

Well, your freedom to say what you want, is from the government. Not from Facebook. Facebook is a private company.

You can come to my home and I can kick you out of my home if you say something I don't like.

Well, your freedom to say what you want, is from the government. Not from Facebook. Facebook is a private company.

You can come to my home and I can kick you out of my home if you say something I don't like.

Facebook is so big company that it has the power of 100 governments combined.

After all, tolerance and love of one's neighbours are not Christian virtues.

After all, tolerance and love of one's neighbours are not Christian virtues.
Thats why I must be tortured by the police, right? You will come in uniform and rainbow flag?

Who they? The Austian police?

Facebook is so big company that it has the power of 100 governments combined.

So, it's not a government. So.... they can ban you, and tough luck.
You can still say what you want to say, you've clearly said it and no one locked you up for it.

Mortimer , your gay bashing is the result of you being physically attracted to the same sex, so embrace your homosexuality…

Ask yourself why you are alone with no woman in your life and no woman can satisfy that itch of yours and then realize your hatred for the gays is because you are truly one…

Embrace the rainbow 🌈 and become a Skittles in life…

Mortimer , your gay bashing is the result of you being physically attracted to the same sex, so embrace your homosexuality…

Ask yourself why you are alone with no woman in your life and no woman can satisfy that itch of yours and then realize your hatred for the gays is because you are truly one…

Embrace the rainbow 🌈 and become a Skittles in life…
Spacks like you told us to stay at home, to cover our faces. Now, 600.000 rainbow people crowd the city and all is fine. Plus, you come up with "you are gay too."
No, we are not, you are.

Spacks like you told us to stay at home, to cover our faces. Now, 600.000 rainbow people crowd the city and all is fine. Plus, you come up with "you are gay too."
No, we are not, you are.
Another closet case going off about how they fear someone being gay…

Another closet case going off about how they fear someone being gay…
They can do it with donkeys, I really don´t mind. Just mentioned the double standards. Do you know what they demanded on the csd? The right to dress how they like. As if we have laws on clothes. Incidence is over 400 in Berlin. They would have banned two Querdenkers from going outside, but 600.000 idiots are ok, even supported by the parliament with its flag.

They can do it with donkeys, I really don´t mind. Just mentioned the double standards. Do you know what they demanded on the csd? The right to dress how they like. As if we have laws on clothes. Incidence is over 400 in Berlin. They would have banned two Querdenkers from going outside, but 600.000 idiots are ok, even supported by the parliament with its flag.
Hey, different era and know in time it will revert back to the way you want it…

Hey, different era and know in time it will revert back to the way you want it…
I stopped caring long ago. Waste of time.
But you are right, it will revert back soon. A people that turns gay will die out. Plain and simple. Plus millions of Muslims in Germany. They make many children. The children will make many children too. Your dream is already over.

Forum List

Back