Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

So why did he initially pay his grazing fees?

Why do some victims of bullies pay the first few times till they the shit beat out of them and realize they have to stop paying or starve to death?

So he changed his mind when it was convenient for him? If he was so adamant about the land being his he would have never paid any fees at all.

He never said it was his. Why do you have to lie with every sentence?

Why do some victims of bullies pay the first few times till they the shit beat out of them and realize they have to stop paying or starve to death?

So he changed his mind when it was convenient for him? If he was so adamant about the land being his he would have never paid any fees at all.

What does the term "ancestral rights" mean?

Progressives lie. That's what they have to do to get away with attacking the vulnerable, the weak. It's what they have to do in order to get people to agree to the removable of their lives and liberty.

It's just what they do. They're disgusting worms whose primary focus is to do harm to others.

It's a term generally associated with indiginous people.

If you're going to argue this topic, you should familiarize yourself with the terms yourself. It gets tiresome schooling you on the meanings of words like "forefathers" and phrases such as "ancestral rights".

It does not matter if Bundy is caught humping his cows, koshergrl and Alex Jones will always stand by him.

It's a term generally associated with indiginous people.

If you're going to argue this topic, you should familiarize yourself with the terms yourself. It gets tiresome schooling you on the meanings of words like "forefathers" and phrases such as "ancestral rights".

So now he is claiming he is indigenous? :lol:

Last edited:
"One word spreading through Bundy supporters and his armed guards is that what the federal government is doing to Bundy is exactly what they did to native Americans.
"They are literally treating western United States citizens, ranchers, rural folks like this- are the modern day Indians. We're being driven off of our lands. We're being forced into reservations known as cities," Justin Giles, an Oathkeeper from Alaska, said."

I-Team: Bundy's 'ancestral rights' come under scrutiny - 8 News NOW

Take the time to read up before you flap your cocksuckers.

As my brother used to say.

"One word spreading through Bundy supporters and his armed guards is that what the federal government is doing to Bundy is exactly what they did to native Americans.
"They are literally treating western United States citizens, ranchers, rural folks like this- are the modern day Indians. We're being driven off of our lands. We're being forced into reservations known as cities," Justin Giles, an Oathkeeper from Alaska, said."

They've got some fuckin nerve comparing their situation to the NA's.

Meh.

When the laws are bad, and when the government is tyrannical and breaks the law themselves, we are obligated to do whatever we need to to bring it to heel.

The government serves us.

We do not serve the government. Get it through your thick progressive-addled skulls.

Meh, and who decides what is tyrannical, you and your buddy? Why were these laws not repealed if they were tyrannical. Why didn't the ranchers lobby the government instead of turn to terrorism? You do know they (unknown ranchers) bombed the US Forest Service office in NV in 1995 because they didn't want to pay grazing fees. But I guess you guys think terrorism is justifiable too. The Bundy's owe grazing fees...any other issue is nonsense.

They've got some fuckin nerve comparing their situation to the NA's.

Desperation to garner support. In the end, they will resort to terrorism like they did in 1995.

Will you RW loons just admit that Bundy is a criminal? Get over it. It is as much a criminal as a tax evader. The Feds need to place a lien on his ranch and force payment of his back fees.

Meh.

When the laws are bad, and when the government is tyrannical and breaks the law themselves, we are obligated to do whatever we need to to bring it to heel.

We do not serve the government. Get it through your thick progressive-addled skulls.

Meh, and who decides what is tyrannical, you and your buddy? Why were these laws not repealed if they were tyrannical. Why didn't the ranchers lobby the government instead of turn to terrorism? You do know they (unknown ranchers) bombed the US Forest Service office in NV in 1995 because they didn't want to pay grazing fees. But I guess you guys think terrorism is justifiable too. The Bundy's owe grazing fees...any other issue is nonsense.

They never found who did it.
How do you know for sure that it was unknown ranchers?
It could have just as well been loggers or miners.

Will you RW loons just admit that Bundy is a criminal? Get over it. It is as much a criminal as a tax evader. The Feds need to place a lien on his ranch and force payment of his back fees.

Why don't they do that?
Maybe because they are doing things that are illegal and they don't want that brought up in Court.

Why don't they do that?
Maybe because they are doing things that are illegal and they don't want that brought up in Court.

Depends on the laws in that state and when he placed his property in trust. You cant place a lien on property in a trust in some states unless the trust itself is the one that owes.

Cliven's COUNTY bought up the grazing permits from the blm, ALL OF THEM, in 1998 and retired them is what this article says?

Mesquite Nevada Number One Online News Source Mesquite Citizen Journal

No. This is what it says.

In 1998, Clark County bought all valid existing grazing permits for Gold Butte, paying $375,000 to retire them for the benefit of the desert tortoise, Rob Mrowka of the Center for Biological Diversity said in 2012 after his organization filed suit against the BLM for not enforcing previous court orders. All other ranchers in the area complied with the ‘no grazing’ rule except for Bundy who’s been called the last rancher left in Clark County.

Bundy says something quite different that what liberals attribute to him.

Do you ever attribute your words to links? Or do you just make shit up and post it?

Don't pay your debts, and being called 'troll' will be the least of your problems.
lol...he neg'd me too!

Make sure to quote it in the repository thread and people will pos rep you to set the neg off:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...pository-of-neg-rep-comments-to-laugh-at.html

:)

LOL, I don't really care about rep...I am who I am and will eventually piss everyone off. I just think its funny that he and she neg'd me because I disagreed with them. No insults, no flaming, I was just trying to understand their point of view.

This is not a straight forward issue...there are a lot of factors that play into this. I can understand where KosherGirl and Brown are coming from...they think its tyranny because they feel ranchers are being forced from their land. I think conserving land for the tortoise is nonsense, but not grounds for an insurrection.

It is a shame that Bundy supporters can't simply state their version of the truth, back it up with links from REPUTABLE sources, and quit trying to confuse the issue with false equivalencies, ad hominem attacks, and misinformation. That is all I was trying to get the two of them to do. Maybe they had information that I was unaware of that might have influenced my decision.

IMO, they just look for reasons to hate the government so they can cry tyranny

I forgot. Here's Bundy ancestry.

http://www.leavittfamilies.org/cgi-bin/igmget.cgi/n=Leavitt?I53693

and here's Snopes debunking the Harry Reid involvement conspiracy.

snopes.com: Harry Reid, Chinese Company Behind Nevada Ranch Standoff

Even the conservative Breitbart site debunked this conspiracy claim, noting:
Despite the obvious partisan gain to be had if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's son Rory (a failed 2010 Nevada gubernatorial candidate) had somehow been involved in a "land grab" affecting the Bundy family ranch operation — the facts just do not pan out as such. Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. Just northeast of Las Vegas and Nellis Air Force Base, plans were drawn by Reid allies to potentially develop 5,717 acres of land for such use. While it would be fair to claim that such activity was in Bundy's relative neighborhood, the federal lands once leased by the family were more than 20 miles away, east of Overton, Nevada.

Last edited:
Meh.

They never found who did it.
How do you know for sure that it was unknown ranchers?
It could have just as well been loggers or miners.

Could have been miners...same ilk.
Forest Service bombed in Nevada ? High Country News

I forgot. Here's Bundy ancestry.

http://www.leavittfamilies.org/cgi-bin/igmget.cgi/n=
Leavitt?I53693

and here's Snopes debunking the Harry Reid involvement conspiracy.

snopes.com: Harry Reid, Chinese Company Behind Nevada Ranch Standoff

Even the conservative Breitbart site debunked this conspiracy claim, noting:
Despite the obvious partisan gain to be had if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's son Rory (a failed 2010 Nevada gubernatorial candidate) had somehow been involved in a "land grab" affecting the Bundy family ranch operation — the facts just do not pan out as such. Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. Just northeast of Las Vegas and Nellis Air Force Base, plans were drawn by Reid allies to potentially develop 5,717 acres of land for such use. While it would be fair to claim that such activity was in Bundy's relative neighborhood, the federal lands once leased by the family were more than 20 miles away, east of Overton, Nevada.

The top link did not work.

Forum List

Back