Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

It should be noted that the Nevada Cattlemen's Association does NOT support Bundy:

Newsradio 910 WSBA - The News Leader - Nevada Rancher Threatens 'Range War' Against Feds [From ABC News]

So far, the Nevada Cattlemen's Association (NCA), which represents some 700 ranchers in the state, is taking a hands-off stance on Bundy's protest.

In a statement, the association noted that Bundy's case had been reviewed by a federal judge, and that a legal decision had been rendered to remove the cattle. The statement said that NCA "does not feel it is in our best interest to interfere in the process of adjudication in this matter, and in addition NCA believes the matter is between Mr. Bundy and the federal courts."

Asked about the Bundy situation, NCA president Ron Torell told ABC News, "This has gotten way out of hand."

Asked if other Nevada cattlemen were as angry with the federal government as Bundy, Torell said, "absolutely not."

It's true, he said, that many NCA members are disgruntled at having to deal with BLM's bureaucracy. But, he noted, 87 percent of Nevada land is public land, so cattlemen cannot survive on private land alone. "It's important for our permitees to work with the land management agencies. We want to be good stewards of the land -- to protect natural resources."

Of the Bundy affair, he said, "These types of situations have a way of painting the entire industry with controversy."

CaféAuLait;8976786 said:
CaféAuLait;8976668 said:
One quick question, is the land the cows are grazing on, ( NOT Bundy's ranch) the land the BLM is charging him grazing fees, all considered Bunkerville?

No.

Indeed, and that is the land he is claiming ancestral rights to, not his OWN ranch.

Where is the deed? How can he claim ancestral rights to land he never owned? He is a nut case.

Last edited:
Christ, what the hell is wrong with you libs?

Sorry, I am not liberal...I am pretty conservative to be quite honest with you. I just think for myself and I don't buy into what anyone has to say without proof.

I see, so you are buying into the libtard press copied OP and siding with the self admited libtard who posted the OP based on ... what? The lack of proof, the lies made by the libard, the ... what?

Granted I understand that a great many north eastern based conservatives dislike anyone with a southern accent and worse one with a cowboy hat & drawl to boot. Is that the issue?
Actually, I was born and raised in the South AND I lived in New Mexico for 3 years. I'm not buying into anything, I am forming my own opinion. Sorry, I don't buy into your armed militia thought process.

Sorry, I am not liberal...I am pretty conservative to be quite honest with you. I just think for myself and I don't buy into what anyone has to say without proof.

I see, so you are buying into the libtard press copied OP and siding with the self admited libtard who posted the OP based on ... what? The lack of proof, the lies made by the libard, the ... what?

Granted I understand that a great many north eastern based conservatives dislike anyone with a southern accent and worse one with a cowboy hat & drawl to boot. Is that the issue?
Actually, I was born and raised in the South AND I lived in New Mexico for 3 years. I'm not buying into anything, I am forming my own opinion. Sorry, I don't buy into your armed militia thought process.

What armed milita thought process? WOW are you fakey's sock?

CaféAuLait;8976668 said:
The guy is frankly a liar.

Although no Bundys lived in Bunkerville in 1930 or 1940, according to Census records for those years, Cliven Bundy’s mother Bodel and her parents, John and Christena Jensen, lived in neighboring Mesquite in the early 20th Century.

Wouldn't that mean in the 1900's

One quick question, is the land the cows are grazing on, ( NOT Bundy's ranch) the land the BLM is charging him grazing fees, all considered Bunkerville?

3565EC1DDD4E4E8D8F97FC2270EDB855.jpg

To top it all off, the the Paiute people were promised that land in 1873. Bundy cant win for losing. Every story he pulls out to justify this is ran over by a truck. If anyone has ancestral rights its the Paiute people.

Last edited:
You are not paying attn. or simply being obtuse then claiming you are not being obtuse.
60 of 61 ranchers were run out of business. One left.
How where they run out of business? Just saying something about China and greenies doesn't prove a point to me. I need specifics. I am not looking it up myself because it is your argument and you are the one who says this justifies the Bundy's not paying grazing fees which is my principle issue.

And that was because of turtles? Do you have a link?

what law?

This is not the case of bundy breaking the law. This is the case of a rancher fighting a tyrannical government.
Again, I see no tyranny at this point and cannot understand why you are calling it so. I understand there is a lot to this 'issue'. I don't understand why one man's lawful debt to the US Government is tyranny and is a powder keg for an armed insurrection.

Troll.

Don't pay your debts, and being called 'troll' will be the least of your problems.

CaféAuLait;8976786 said:
CaféAuLait;8976668 said:

No.

Indeed, and that is the land he is claiming ancestral rights to, not his OWN ranch.

Correct he's saying he does not recognize the federal government's complete take over of the land in question.

What armed milita thought process? WOW are you fakey's sock?
I made an assumption, you made an assumption...appears we were both wrong. Just like you are wrong on this issue :eusa_whistle: :;):

CaféAuLait;8976786 said:

Correct he's saying he does not recognize the federal government's complete take over of the land in question.

So why did he initially pay his grazing fees?

Why do some victims of bullies pay the first few times till they get the shit beat out of them and realize they have to stop paying or starve to death?

Last edited:
It should be noted that the Nevada Cattlemen's Association does NOT support Bundy:

Newsradio 910 WSBA - The News Leader - Nevada Rancher Threatens 'Range War' Against Feds [From ABC News]

So far, the Nevada Cattlemen's Association (NCA), which represents some 700 ranchers in the state, is taking a hands-off stance on Bundy's protest.

In a statement, the association noted that Bundy's case had been reviewed by a federal judge, and that a legal decision had been rendered to remove the cattle. The statement said that NCA "does not feel it is in our best interest to interfere in the process of adjudication in this matter, and in addition NCA believes the matter is between Mr. Bundy and the federal courts."

Asked about the Bundy situation, NCA president Ron Torell told ABC News, "This has gotten way out of hand."

Asked if other Nevada cattlemen were as angry with the federal government as Bundy, Torell said, "absolutely not."

It's true, he said, that many NCA members are disgruntled at having to deal with BLM's bureaucracy. But, he noted, 87 percent of Nevada land is public land, so cattlemen cannot survive on private land alone. "It's important for our permitees to work with the land management agencies. We want to be good stewards of the land -- to protect natural resources."

Of the Bundy affair, he said, "These types of situations have a way of painting the entire industry with controversy."

Well, to keep it honest, they believe in law and order, but they do not necessarily approve of the laws.

The unabridged statement can be seen on their website

So why did he initially pay his grazing fees?

Why do some victims of bullies pay the first few times till they the shit beat out of them and realize they have to stop paying or starve to death?

So he changed his mind when it was convenient for him? If he was so adamant about the land being his he would have never paid any fees at all.

How where they run out of business? Just saying something about China and greenies doesn't prove a point to me. I need specifics. I am not looking it up myself because it is your argument and you are the one who says this justifies the Bundy's not paying grazing fees which is my principle issue.

And that was because of turtles? Do you have a link?

what law?

Again, I see no tyranny at this point and cannot understand why you are calling it so. I understand there is a lot to this 'issue'. I don't understand why one man's lawful debt to the US Government is tyranny and is a powder keg for an armed insurrection.

Troll.

Don't pay your debts, and being called 'troll' will be the least of your problems.
lol...he neg'd me too!

Well, to keep it honest, they believe in law and order, but they do not necessarily approve of the laws.

The unabridged statement can be seen on their website

Thanks for the added information. Here imo the core quote from the .pdf:

However, in accordance with the rule of law, we must use the system set forth in our
Constitution to change those laws and regulations. Nevada Cattlemen's Association does not condone actions that are outside the law in which citizens take the law into their own hands.

Meh.

When the laws are bad, and when the government is tyrannical and breaks the law themselves, we are obligated to do whatever we need to to bring it to heel.

The government serves us.

We do not serve the government. Get it through your thick progressive-addled skulls.

Forum List

Back