Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

In this case you are just a lying troll claiming an inability to google the most widely reported story of the last two weeks. But hey, it's the libards against the cowboys, the cowboys must be crushed.
Why would I spend the time to Google your argument? Yes, it has been reported a lot in the last two weeks...oddly enough, more and more facts (ideas) come out everyday. The 'facts' tend to contradict themselves depending on what website you choose to frequent.

Christ, what the hell is wrong with you libs?

Sorry, I am not liberal...I am pretty conservative to be quite honest with you. I just think for myself and I don't buy into what anyone has to say without proof.

The guy is frankly a liar.

Although no Bundys lived in Bunkerville in 1930 or 1940, according to Census records for those years, Cliven Bundy’s mother Bodel and her parents, John and Christena Jensen, lived in neighboring Mesquite in the early 20th Century.

Wouldn't that mean in the 1900's

God what the eff is wrong with you. Proof of ownership in 1940 is not proof that they did not own it prior to 1940 you shit head libtard.

Why would I spend the time to Google your argument? Yes, it has been reported a lot in the last two weeks...oddly enough, more and more facts (ideas) come out everyday. The 'facts' tend to contradict themselves depending on what website you choose to frequent.

Sorry, I am not liberal...I am pretty conservative to be quite honest with you. I just think for myself and I don't buy into what anyone has to say without proof.

Of course you are a liberal. If you have the slightest liberal ideology or you trust facts and not emotions then you are a liberal.

Although no Bundys lived in Bunkerville in 1930 or 1940, according to Census records for those years, Cliven Bundy’s mother Bodel and her parents, John and Christena Jensen, lived in neighboring Mesquite in the early 20th Century.

God what the eff is wrong with you. Proof of ownership in 1940 is not proof that they did not own it prior to 1940 you shit head libtard.

What? Did you mean to type something else? Where is the proof they owned it prior to 1940?

The Feds had an injunction and declarative relief since the Judge's decision and order in early 2013.

Under that order, they were lawfully authorized to seize the damn cattle.

I have looked at the various papers and the replies, etc. I am not at all sure that if WE had done the same thing, we would have reached a different conclusion than the judge.

Still, if there is an appeal remaining (one that has been or can yet be filed in a timely fashion), it seems a bit rash of the Federal Government to act as it did.

That said, as much as my political preferences would normally gravitate toward team Bundy, I am not buying his "arguments." And I am really displeased that at the same time that he is denying the legitimacy of the U.S. government, he is using their court system. He would be more than happy to stand on the judge's ruling if it went in his favor, no doubt. But when the judge rules AGAINST him after all these years, he doesn't even accept the legitimacy of the judiciary?

This case is sickening from either angle.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

It is, because it shows a truly sick form of paranoia that distracts us when things happen where we really should be maybe a little paranoid.

As far as the rash stuff, I am not sure what you are referring to: the feds taking his cattle, giving the cattle back, or the injunctions overall...

But your post was so excellent, I will be pos repping you for this, guaranteed. Good stuff, good stuff.

Thanks. As to your question, I suppose the simplest answer is:

I would call it "rash" (and I do) for the Federal land management agents to be bringing in snipers. I really wish I could side with Bundy and his supporters. But having read the history portion of those legal papers, I don't buy much of what Bundy has to say. Some, maybe. But not much.

One quick question, is the land the cows are grazing on, ( NOT Bundy's ranch) the land the BLM is charging him grazing fees, all considered Bunkerville?

An abbreviated look at rancher Cliven Bundy's family history - 8 News NOW

Based on the conversation on the radio show, Bundy’s fundamental issue isn’t with an out of control government taking control of his personal land, but that he disagrees with how that land became federal land when Nevada was founded in 1864.

Seems like he is just a whacko that is pissed he cant graze his cattle for free anymore.

In other words, he wants a free handout.

Laffin, laffin....

This is insane! The dude has lost in court on numerous occasions. He owes the federal government over a million dollars. He continues to illegally graze his cattle on federal property. And we still have wing nuts on here saying he is being mistreated. I have never seen so much Hypocrisy on one message board!

Based on the conversation on the radio show, Bundy’s fundamental issue isn’t with an out of control government taking control of his personal land, but that he disagrees with how that land became federal land when Nevada was founded in 1864.

Seems like he is just a whacko that is pissed he cant graze his cattle for free anymore.

Laffin, laffin....

Just like every camper, hiker, using the place as hunting grounds, a toilet and hotel. 6 million a year. All free, using the same land.

Gold Butte Region - Area Overview

The Feds had an injunction and declarative relief since the Judge's decision and order in early 2013.

Under that order, they were lawfully authorized to seize the damn cattle.

I have looked at the various papers and the replies, etc. I am not at all sure that if WE had done the same thing, we would have reached a different conclusion than the judge.

Still, if there is an appeal remaining (one that has been or can yet be filed in a timely fashion), it seems a bit rash of the Federal Government to act as it did.

That said, as much as my political preferences would normally gravitate toward team Bundy, I am not buying his "arguments." And I am really displeased that at the same time that he is denying the legitimacy of the U.S. government, he is using their court system. He would be more than happy to stand on the judge's ruling if it went in his favor, no doubt. But when the judge rules AGAINST him after all these years, he doesn't even accept the legitimacy of the judiciary?

This case is sickening from either angle.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

It is, because it shows a truly sick form of paranoia that distracts us when things happen where we really should be maybe a little paranoid.

As far as the rash stuff, I am not sure what you are referring to: the feds taking his cattle, giving the cattle back, or the injunctions overall...

But your post was so excellent, I will be pos repping you for this, guaranteed. Good stuff, good stuff.

You know the BLM is doing the same to Native Americans on reservations? Stealing cows and in fact stealing the mans Social Security checks....They claim they have the right because the US government is holding Indian Reservations in trust...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...who-disagree-with-bundy-how-about-yowell.html

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: Who paid the Mexicans for the land?

American tax payers?

So..how much of that land do YOU personally own? BTW...do you know how the US got most of their tax revenue back then?

Why do you care how many acres of land I own?

I have a couple small ranches and I legally share ownership / access to adjacent lands some of which is owned by me and other ranchers, and some of which are so called public lands.

Interesting. His own cousin is against him and she works for the conservationists side

Cousins line up on opposite sides of cattle dispute | Las Vegas Review-Journal

“He’s just in a world of his own. I don’t think he’s working on all four cylinders,” Robertson said.

Federal authorities have temporarily closed almost 600,000 acres of public land surrounding Bundy’s 160-acre property near Bunkerville as they try to collect at least 500 cattle from the area. The operation is expected to cost at least $1 million and last perhaps until mid May.

Seems like the shutdown was temporary.

I see, so you are buying into the libtard press copied OP and siding with the self admited libtard who posted the OP based on ... what? The lack of proof, the lies made by the libard, the ... what?

Granted I understand that a great many north eastern based conservatives dislike anyone with a southern accent and worse one with a cowboy hat & drawl to boot. Is that the issue?

CaféAuLait;8976693 said:

Laffin, laffin....

Just like every camper, hiker, using the place as hunting grounds, a toilet and hotel. 6 million a year. All free, using the same land.

Gold Butte Region - Area Overview

I was unaware you grazed cattle while camping.

CaféAuLait;8976668 said:

One quick question, is the land the cows are grazing on, ( NOT Bundy's ranch) the land the BLM is charging him grazing fees, all considered Bunkerville?

No.

Bunkerville Allotment, the Gold Butte area, and parts of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. IOW a shit load wide open area of land.

Last edited:
Our Media coverage is pretty bad when it ignores a Judges ruling on government agencies corruption but covers a citizen law breaker and sides with the Government.

CaféAuLait;8976668 said:

No.

Indeed, and that is the land he is claiming ancestral rights to, not his OWN ranch.

Forum List

Back