Bungling Barrack Drops the Ball Again. More Americans Dead

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The gun ban in military installations (including recruiting stations) started in 1992, and continued when Bill Clinton was president. But in all fairness to him, that was before the first World Trade center bombing-1993, Africa embassy attacks-1998, USS Cole-1999, 9/11-2001, the Beltway Sniper attacks-2002, LAX Muslim nutjob shooter-2002, Fort Dix attacks-2007, Fort Hood attacks-2009, Arkansas Recruiting Center shootings-2011, Boston Marathon bombing-2013, DC Navy Yard massacre-2013, etc etc.

But this Chattanooga shooting is after all those, and the no gun order, still remaining, is from the DOD. Obama's DOD. Bungling Barry drops the ball again. More Americans dead.

Just as we begin to recover from his latest screw-up that got somebody killed (Kate Steinle), here we go again. Maybe somebody will tally up the total of how many Americans have died, as a result of the community organizer's inability to be president of the United States. I'd hate to have that job. A lot of counting. Might take some time, and be a lot of work.
geez.gif

Last edited:
As do our resident anti US posters, who are out in force ready to attack any American who dares decry the killing of innocents...

As do our resident anti US posters, who are out in force ready to attack any American who dares decry the killing of innocents...
Oh, if only they would try to attack me. Bur then I'm never that lucky.

Oh, if only they would try to attack me. Bur then I'm never that lucky.
Muslims don't have the balls to attack people who might be carrying guns.

I have never had a concealed carry license, but, it's time I got one, and I would advise everyone else, with a set of gonads, to do the same.

Forum List

Back