‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

Wow....that was a lot of bullshit.

1. Hillary's documents had classified markings - she ordered her staff to strip the markings and send the classified as UNCLASS via UNCLASS means when they couldn't get her classified fax to work.
- Comey testified under oath that Hilkary lied, that she did send and receive classified info.

2. HILLARY did NOT have proper clearance to have the TS/SCI data that she had. SCI , Special Compartmentalized Info - special programs you have to be read-into and read-out of. When she stepped down as zsect of State she was read out of ALL TS/SCI programs and no longer had legal authorization to access that info, let alone have possession of them.

TS/SCI material is classified as 'causing grave damage to the US' if leaked/compromised.

3. Hillary's server maintainer, who had access to her server and everything on it, did not have adequate security clearance to legally work on / have access to her server and the info on it.illary4.
Hillary was NOT using her illegally possessed TS/SCI to 'do govt business'. She was a f*ing CITIZEN / CIVILIAN. She was no longer working for the govt. (FORMER Sect of State)

I'm not saying Trump is innocent or guilty of anything, but your comments about Hillary are wrong.
She also broke the Law when she stole FBI files digging for dirt on Congressmen and Senators clear back when she was 1st Lady.

OR does everyone forget FBI File Gate?

She's a thieving, lying, stealing, spying, murderous bitch.

But Hillary what?

The comment poster made comments about Trump and Hillary and asked what people thought?

That actually triggered you, snowflake?

Bwuhahahaha
Hillary doesn't trigger me. She gets your gut because no one ever had shit on her. You're a cry baby pussy because of it.

Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

actually the burden is on the GOP base to prove that their brains are still functioning

• Love
Reactions: BWK
She also broke the Law when she stole FBI files digging for dirt on Congressmen and Senators clear back when she was 1st Lady.

OR does everyone forget FBI File Gate?

She's a thieving, lying, stealing, spying, murderous bitch.
Look at this off topic coward people. What a loser right?

Dude, wake the fuck up.

Intelligent people know that they should never "convict" someone based on some guys opinion. You guys should have learned by now with all of those swings and misses.

Stupid stupid leftwhiner pooped.

The warrant was based on allegations to which Leftwhiner is not privileged. And the FBI had reason to know since at least May that the records had been declassified. I wonder if they mentioned that to their hand selected magistrate judge?

And they found documents that were still marked as classified which doesn’t mean that they still were actually classified.

Another poor swing and a mighty miss by Leftwhiner.

Kool Aid!
Get yer Kool Aid!
You are drinking too much of it

The warrant was based on information that Trump was illegally storing secrets
That information was proven to be accurate.

Stop whining Skippy

The DOJ confirmed that the Mar-a-Lago investigation is in its “early stages” — a point that probably ought to cause Donald Trump considerable discomfort.

Trump should be worried. Early stages suggests there is something there.

The DOJ confirmed that the Mar-a-Lago investigation is in its “early stages” — a point that probably ought to cause Donald Trump considerable discomfort.

Trump should be worried. Early stages suggests there is something there.

Stupid Trump demanded the release of the affidavit
It will provide more damaging information that he will deny

That whole e-mail thing was total garbage propaganda and never went anywhere in the real world. Absolute idiocy from the GOP every step of the way as always....
She sat for an eight hour deposition. And? Nothing happened.

Forum List

Back