Bureau of Land Management vs Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, and the US Constitution

hqdefault.jpg

I have shown many cases of the Gov'ts ABUSE of POWER on this thread. Where average citizens have been the target of a Gov't with too damned much power.

I've ONLY seen, they are the Gov't and they can do as they please....................in response.................

I'll STAY on the side that PUT'S A LEASH on an out of control Gov't, that uses it's power to intimidate people. Those with the love fest with Gov't............can KISS MY ASS.....................

And that is that.

You'll stay on the side of those who are trying to murder cops in cold blood. No thank you.

BS.............they didn't fire their weapons...............end of story............

Running a police blockade, resisting arrest, a high speed chase and reaching for a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman?

Yeah, that is the end of the story. It was an utterly justifiable shooting.

I have shown many cases of the Gov'ts ABUSE of POWER on this thread. Where average citizens have been the target of a Gov't with too damned much power.

I've ONLY seen, they are the Gov't and they can do as they please....................in response.................

I'll STAY on the side that PUT'S A LEASH on an out of control Gov't, that uses it's power to intimidate people. Those with the love fest with Gov't............can KISS MY ASS.....................

And that is that.

You'll stay on the side of those who are trying to murder cops in cold blood. No thank you.

BS.............they didn't fire their weapons...............end of story............

Running a police blockade, resisting arrest, a high speed chase and reaching for a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman?

I'm sure you cheered................................

I've posted the abuses by our own Gov't on many threads..................I've posted the court cases where the Judges SLAMMED the Feds....................all of these abuses and your side doesn't say JACK SHIT...........................

Some got tired of it.................Most left and were RUN OFF by the Gov't........some said fuck it..................

They may have had weapons but they NEVER FIRED AT THE FEDS.......................:eusa_hand:

The more land this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government seizes , the more power it has. Once a government for the people - is now a government over the people. You Dims are getting exactly what you want.

You do realize that the government had held this land since 1908, right?
Tell me about 1994

Why don't you tell us about 1994.
It's in data already posted...............I could give you data and you would just IGNORE IT ANYWAY......................

Now go to the BLM turtle Sanctuary and have your TURTLE STEW...........they are waiting for you.................

Tomorrow you'll be in the Helo...................herding Asses and Mustangs...........if they don't go the right way the Helo hits the animal by dropping on them...........and for shits and grins they drive them into Barbed Wire Fences................Slices up their faces and bodies.....................

You are gonna have a HELL OF A DAY with these NICE GREAT PEOPLE.

The more land this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government seizes , the more power it has. Once a government for the people - is now a government over the people. You Dims are getting exactly what you want.

Tell me about 1994

It's in data already posted...............I could give you data and you would just IGNORE IT ANYWAY......................

Now go to the BLM turtle Sanctuary and have your TURTLE STEW...........they are waiting for you.................

Laughing.....so you have this grand argument to make. Unless we actually ask what it is. And then you won't tell us.

That shit may work with militia headjobs and wanna-be cop killers among your ilk. But here, if you have an argument to make, make it.

And that is that.

I've posted the abuses by our own Gov't on many threads..................I've posted the court cases where the Judges SLAMMED the Feds....................all of these abuses and your side doesn't say JACK SHIT...........................

Some got tired of it.................Most left and were RUN OFF by the Gov't........some said fuck it..................

They may have had weapons but they NEVER FIRED AT THE FEDS.......................:eusa_hand:

So you claim a horse was killed in 1994......and suddenly Lavoy gets to ignore lawful arrest warrants and kill cops?

Um, no.

Tell me about 1994

Laughing.....so you have this grand argument to make. Unless we actually ask what it is. And then you won't tell us.

That shit may work with militia headjobs and wanna-be cop killers among your ilk. But here, if you have an argument to make, make it.
I've posted the stories on many threads..........One in the video above...........they starved some of the Dann Sisters cattle and Horses...........................Nice people aren't they.......

But you will not look..........even to the cases where the Gov't lost in court...................

This article has some of them labeled..................Of course you will not give a shit BECAUSE GOV'T can do no wrong to Liberal Wack......

BLM has been running land seizure regime for years

And that is that.

So you claim a horse was killed in 1994......and suddenly Lavoy gets to ignore lawful arrest warrants and kill cops?

Um, no.

Wrong answer..............................you are an UNIFORMED POSTER who SKIPS all post showing this stuff...............

A LOSER............aka Liberal sheep

He had no reason to be mad.........they harassed him for decades.......came in destroyed his water tanks and destroyed a family tradition...............

Maybe he should have BROW BEAT a store owner..........and they would have LOVED HIM ENOUGH to burn down a KFC.

Tell me about 1994

I've posted the stories on many threads..........One in the video above...........they starved some of the Dann Sisters cattle and Horses...........................Nice people aren't they.......

But you will not look..........even to the cases where the Gov't lost in court...................

This article has some of them labeled..................Of course you will not give a shit BECAUSE GOV'T can do no wrong to Liberal Wack......

Natural News? The conspiracy forum?

And no where does it say that the Federal Government hasn't held those lands since 1908.

Um, no.
Wrong answer..............................you are an UNIFORMED POSTER who SKIPS all post showing this stuff...............

A LOSER............aka Liberal sheep

I just don't buy your excuses for a wanna be cop killer. The warrant for his arrest was lawful. He refused to surrender. He resisted arrest, led the cops on a high speed chase and tried to run a blockade.

Finally, he tried to pull a gun to murder a police officer. I don't give a shit what 'wrong' you think was done to a horse in 1994, nothing justified what Lavoy tried to do to the cop.

He had no reason to be mad.........they harassed him for decades.......came in destroyed his water tanks and destroyed a family tradition...............

Maybe he should have BROW BEAT a store owner..........and they would have LOVED HIM ENOUGH to burn down a KFC.

Being 'mad' doesn't excuse refusing to surrender to a lawful warrant for his arrest capped by trying to pull a gun to murder a cop.

Being 'mad' doesn't excuse refusing to surrender to a lawful warrant for his arrest capped by trying to pull a gun to murder a cop.

Did he pull a gun, or WHAT, IF ANYTHING was taken as evidence of that fact?

Tell me about 1994

And no where does it say that the Federal Government hasn't held those lands since 1908.
The stories are real.......I posted them from other sources many times............that one just sums some of them up.............but you will ignore it....

So how's your cattle mutilation trip planning going......................................:cow::cow::cow::cow:

SkyShit, you have a link to the fact he was pulling a gun?

The stories are real.......I posted them from other sources many times............that one just sums some of them up.............but you will ignore it....

So how's your cattle mutilation trip planning going......................................:cow::cow::cow::cow:

And where do the 'stories' refute anything I've posted about the Federal government holding that land since 1908.

Or in any way justify Finnicum trying to pull a gun to murder a cop in cold blood?

And where do the 'stories' refute anything I've posted about the Federal government holding that land since 1908.

Or in any way justify Finnicum trying to pull a gun to murder a cop in cold blood?
BS...............

Forum List

Back