Bureau of Land Management vs Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, and the US Constitution

It's in data already posted...............I could give you data and you would just IGNORE IT ANYWAY......................

Now go to the BLM turtle Sanctuary and have your TURTLE STEW...........they are waiting for you.................

Laughing.....so you have this grand argument to make. Unless we actually ask what it is. And then you won't tell us.

That shit may work with militia headjobs and wanna-be cop killers among your ilk. But here, if you have an argument to make, make it.
I've posted the stories on many threads..........One in the video above...........they starved some of the Dann Sisters cattle and Horses...........................Nice people aren't they.......

But you will not look..........even to the cases where the Gov't lost in court...................

This article has some of them labeled..................Of course you will not give a shit BECAUSE GOV'T can do no wrong to Liberal Wack......

BLM has been running land seizure regime for years

Natural News? The conspiracy forum?

And no where does it say that the Federal Government hasn't held those lands since 1908.
The stories are real.......I posted them from other sources many times............that one just sums some of them up.............but you will ignore it....

So how's your cattle mutilation trip planning going......................................:cow::cow::cow::cow:

And where do the 'stories' refute anything I've posted about the Federal government holding that land since 1908.

Or in any way justify Finnicum trying to pull a gun to murder a cop in cold blood?

So, little scumbag...YOU have no answer about the man being murdered and having NO FUCKING GUN, where is the evidence?... SkyShit, is the perfect name for you!

Laughing.....so you have this grand argument to make. Unless we actually ask what it is. And then you won't tell us.

That shit may work with militia headjobs and wanna-be cop killers among your ilk. But here, if you have an argument to make, make it.
I've posted the stories on many threads..........One in the video above...........they starved some of the Dann Sisters cattle and Horses...........................Nice people aren't they.......

But you will not look..........even to the cases where the Gov't lost in court...................

This article has some of them labeled..................Of course you will not give a shit BECAUSE GOV'T can do no wrong to Liberal Wack......

And no where does it say that the Federal Government hasn't held those lands since 1908.
The stories are real.......I posted them from other sources many times............that one just sums some of them up.............but you will ignore it....

So how's your cattle mutilation trip planning going......................................:cow::cow::cow::cow:

And where do the 'stories' refute anything I've posted about the Federal government holding that land since 1908.

Or in any way justify Finnicum trying to pull a gun to murder a cop in cold blood?
BS...............

Your reply doesn't even make sense. Let alone support your argument. Try again.

BS...............

Blah Blah Blah

Just ignore all the abuses on many stories to many Americans........

Tap your slippers together and say there's nothing like gov't 3 times.

Omg he never pulled a gun. Nobody has ever said he did, lol. The fbi pigs said that he had a gun "in his pocket" when they killed him...but he probably didn't. The film shows him getting shot...on the hip, the back on the other side, and finally in the face. Bang, bang, bang..three shooters took him down, then the one shot him a few more times, and one of the guys on the side flipped him off as he laid there dying.

The loony lefties think that everything hinges on whether or not he's armed. Per usual, they're confused about the issue..which is why the fuck are the fbi and the feds telling people what the hell to do and killing them and putting them in prison if they don't do it? They aren't our masters.

Well, they aren't MY master. They're the masters of the idiots like paulitician and dots and old fag. Those losers wouldn't know what to do if the feds didn't tell them where to poop and when to wipe their asses.

Do YOU FUCKS on the LEFT read that...SHOT 9 FUCKING TIMES.... He went down with the first shot (WATCH THE VIDEO!!!) and was shot 8 more times... You scum want to HANG COPS when they do this shit to Negroes....BUT a white Rancher???? Besides being scum of America you bastards are also HYPOCRITES!!!!

The loony lefties think that everything hinges on whether or not he's armed. Per usual, they're confused about the issue..which is why the fuck are the fbi and the feds telling people what the hell to do and killing them and putting them in prison if they don't do it? They aren't our masters.

Well, they aren't MY master. They're the masters of the idiots like paulitician and dots and old fag. Those losers wouldn't know what to do if the feds didn't tell them where to poop and when to wipe their asses.

BUT THEY DON'T SAY SHIT IF THE MOTHER FUCKER WAS A BLACK THUG!!!

Omg he never pulled a gun. Nobody has ever said he did, lol. The fbi pigs said that he had a gun "in his pocket" when they killed him...but he probably didn't.

Ah, so its a conspiracy. You're gone full batshit. You never go full batshit, Kosh.

The film shows him getting shot...on the hip, the back on the other side, and finally in the face. Bang, bang, bang..three shooters took him down, then the one shot him a few more times, and one of the guys on the side flipped him off as he laid there dying.

The film shows him reaching for a gun. Twice.

After running a police blockade, resisting arrest, and leading the cops on a highspeed chase.

You can polish this turd as hard you want, sweetie. Your argument is still a turd. As any of us can watch the full video and see that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

BS...............

Blah Blah Blah

And how do the 'stories' excuse Lavoy trying to pull a gun to murder a police officer?

Or resist arrest? Or refuse to surrender to a lawful arrest warrant? Or try to run a police blockade?

Explain it to us.

BS...............

Blah Blah Blah

And how do the 'stories' excuse Lavoy trying to pull a gun to murder a police officer?

Or resist arrest? Or refuse to surrender to a lawful arrest warrant? Or try to run a police blockade?

Explain it to us.
Same to you................black thug brow beats clerk........attacks a police officer..........and your side comes unglued..........he had his hands up.........go slow on the video.......look to the right..............................watch the gun.............it will flick back when shot........

But YOUR DA FUCKING MAN............CAN GET SHOT IN THE GUT AND STILL KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP.
:thewave:

BS...............

Blah Blah Blah

Explain it to us.
Same to you................black thug brow beats clerk........attacks a police officer..........and your side comes unglued..........he had his hands up.........go slow on the video.......look to the right..............................watch the gun.............it will flick back when shot........

Can you quote me ever attacking the police officer in the Michael Brown case?

BS...............

Blah Blah Blah

Explain it to us.

It was in the testimony from the trial.............eye witnesses and confirmed with ballistics in the autopsy.................

Let fucking RIOT TO KFC.............lets burn the chicken house down.......................clap sky.............

Blah Blah Blah

Explain it to us.

It was in the testimony from the trial.............eye witnesses and confirmed with ballistics in the autopsy.................

Let fucking RIOT TO KFC.............lets burn the chicken house down.......................clap sky.............

Can you quote me every attacking the police officer in the Michael Brown case?

Its a simple question.

Blah Blah Blah

Explain it to us.

Its a simple question.
:fu:

Explain it to us.

Its a simple question.

Laughing....that's a no. You can't.

While I can quote you desperately trying to give us excuse after excuse for fuckin' Finnicum resisting arrest, running a police blockade and trying to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

No thank you.

Its a simple question.

While I can quote you desperately trying to give us excuse after excuse for fuckin' Finnicum resisting arrest, running a police blockade and trying to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

No thank you.
http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
Evidence supports officer’s account of Ferguson shooting
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/u...ed-at-darren-wilson-prosecutor-says.html?_r=0

Do you know how to google..............................

This is what you do...........it's called a Search engine...............yeah right there sky..............

Now type in your search.........and then hit ente..............no no no........don't type Democratic Underground......you will not find it there..........

yeah right...........delete it...........type in..............no no no.........Media Matters.............will not give you the information..........

Your hopeless.

Its a simple question.

No thank you.
http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
Evidence supports officer’s account of Ferguson shooting
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/u...ed-at-darren-wilson-prosecutor-says.html?_r=0

Do you know how to google..............................

Of course not.

You're merely looking for to excuse your OWN desperate search for excuses for a wanna-be cop killer, Fuckhead Finnicum. Among whose last thoughts on earth was an attempt to pull a gun and murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

There's no excuse for that.

This is what you do...........it's called a Search engine...............yeah right there sky..............

Now type in your search.........and then hit ente..............no no no........don't type Democratic Underground......you will not find it there..........

yeah right...........delete it...........type in..............no no no.........Media Matters.............will not give you the information..........

Your hopeless.

Yawning.....can you quote me attacking the police officer in the Michael Brown case?

Because I can quote you trying again and again and again to excuse Fuckhead Finnicum, his resisting arrest, his leading cops on a highspeed chase, his trying to run a police blockade, his trying to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State patrolman.

There's no excuse for any of that, Eagle.

Forum List

Back