Bureau of Land Management vs Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, and the US Constitution

It was in the testimony from the trial.............eye witnesses and confirmed with ballistics in the autopsy.................

Let fucking RIOT TO KFC.............lets burn the chicken house down.......................clap sky.............

Can you quote me every attacking the police officer in the Michael Brown case?

Its a simple question.
:fu:

Laughing....that's a no. You can't.

While I can quote you desperately trying to give us excuse after excuse for fuckin' Finnicum resisting arrest, running a police blockade and trying to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

No thank you.
http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
Evidence supports officer’s account of Ferguson shooting
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/u...ed-at-darren-wilson-prosecutor-says.html?_r=0

Do you know how to google..............................

Of course not.

You're merely looking for to excuse your OWN desperate search for excuses for a wanna-be cop killer, Fuckhead Finnicum. Among whose last thoughts on earth was an attempt to pull a gun and murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

There's no excuse for that.
Your a liar and posting any facts to you will be on deaf and dumb ears..................GOODBYE.......

Its a simple question.
:fu:

While I can quote you desperately trying to give us excuse after excuse for fuckin' Finnicum resisting arrest, running a police blockade and trying to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

No thank you.
http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/u...ed-at-darren-wilson-prosecutor-says.html?_r=0

Of course not.

You're merely looking for to excuse your OWN desperate search for excuses for a wanna-be cop killer, Fuckhead Finnicum. Among whose last thoughts on earth was an attempt to pull a gun and murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

Your a liar and posting any facts to you will be on deaf and dumb ears..................GOODBYE.......

That's 'you're'. And I simply don't buy your militia groupie horseshit. Fuckhead Finnicum tried to pull a gun and murder a police officer. And you're still trying to excuse him.

That's pathetic. Finnicum's life was forfeit the moment he tried to draw on a cop serving a lawful warrant.

No thank you.

Of course not.

That's 'you're'. And I simply don't buy your militia groupie horseshit. Fuckhead Finnicum tried to pull a gun and murder a police officer. And you're still trying to excuse him.

That's pathetic. Finnicum's life was forfeit the moment he tried to draw on a cop serving a lawful warrant.

SkyShit is now the official....
upload_2016-2-4_21-0-3.jpeg

Watch out Eagle.....

2f54a64466d4a136ac60b736d6f6b46de63d977f.jpg

Funny, I saw NO GUN DRAWN...you shot a man IN THE FACE for what, closing his coat?

No thank you.

Of course not.

Lawful warrant? HUH?

Oh, its you.

I thought your New Year's resolution was to learn the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

Look at the video again. He was the one driving the big white SUV. If he wanted to kill and die in the process why didn't he kamikaze against the barricade?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why come up with his hands up in the air then try to reach for a weapon?

What are the facts and law for the "lawful warrant?

"One of the powers its delegated is the power to set rules for Federal property. Again, see the Property Clause."

Are the DOJ's powers of law enforcement also delegated to the BLM?

The BLM is authorized to set RULES for Federal Property. They find a rancher using public lands 'illegally', are they authorized to bring in their own militia, have their snipers target the heads of the rancher's wife and kids, steal and slaughter his cows in an effort to drive the rancher off the property? I find it hard to believe that the BLM is authorized to engage in such terrorist tactics in the name of 'enforcing the law', which, again, I thought was the DOJ's job...

"One of the powers its delegated is the power to set rules for Federal property. Again, see the Property Clause."

The BLM is authorized to set RULES for Federal Property. They find a rancher using public lands 'illegally', are they authorized to bring in their own militia, have their snipers target the heads of the rancher's wife and kids, steal and slaughter his cows in an effort to drive the rancher off the property? I find it hard to believe that the BLM is authorized to engage in such terrorist tactics in the name of 'enforcing the law', which, again, I thought was the DOJ's job...

BULLSHIT

"Taking the structural and historical evidence together, we can infer what may plausibly have been the original understanding of the Property Clause. The Property Clause authorized Congress to exercise a general police power within the territories before they were formed into states. Once states were admitted to the union, however, Congress could exercise full police powers over federal land located in a state only in accordance with the Enclave Clause, that is, only when the land was acquired with the consent of the state in question. As to what "needful Rules and Regulations" Congress could enact respecting federal lands in a state not located in an enclave, the Northwest Ordinance suggests that at least some preemptive federal legislation was contemplated, but only if designed to protect the proprietary interests of the United States. In short, the Framers intended that the police-power theory would apply to federal land located in territories, but that the protective theory would apply to non-enclave federal land located in states."

So you're saying the BLM had every right to have their snipers target women and children and to steal and slaughter a rancher's cows...?!

BULLSHIT

"Taking the structural and historical evidence together, we can infer what may plausibly have been the original understanding of the Property Clause. The Property Clause authorized Congress to exercise a general police power within the territories before they were formed into states. Once states were admitted to the union, however, Congress could exercise full police powers over federal land located in a state only in accordance with the Enclave Clause, that is, only when the land was acquired with the consent of the state in question. As to what "needful Rules and Regulations" Congress could enact respecting federal lands in a state not located in an enclave, the Northwest Ordinance suggests that at least some preemptive federal legislation was contemplated, but only if designed to protect the proprietary interests of the United States. In short, the Framers intended that the police-power theory would apply to federal land located in territories, but that the protective theory would apply to non-enclave federal land located in states."
has it ever occurred to you to stop living in your fantasy world and start living in reality?

you may not believe that the federal government is allowed to own that property, but that's your fantasy. the reality is they can and do and that they have the power to make and enforce rules about its use.

you don't have to agree with it but thinking it's going to change is ludicrous.

So you're saying the BLM had every right to have their snipers target women and children and to steal and slaughter a rancher's cows...?!
They didn't do that. You are making shit up. You are distorting reality because an accurate assessment of facts does not fit your nutty conspiracy fantasy.

BULLSHIT

You have been given the full and complete Article, section and clause on many occasions but continue to misrepresent by omission. That just makes you a liar.You omit the part that directly follows the word territories and says "or other properties of the United States...".
Why do you leave that importand part out?

No thank you.

Of course not.

Lawful warrant? HUH?

Oh, its you.

I thought your New Year's resolution was to learn the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

Look at the video again. He was the one driving the big white SUV. If he wanted to kill and die in the process why didn't he kamikaze against the barricade?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why come up with his hands up in the air then try to reach for a weapon?

If he just wanted to surrender to police peacefully....why reach for a gun? Why refuse to surrender to police peacefully for 7 full minutes before leading them on a high speed chase? Why run a police blockade?

Your 'Lavoy just wanted to surrender peacefully' narrative is delusional horseshit. As anyone who watches the video can see.

Which is why the militia's account of the event changed radically after the FBI announced it had a video.

What are the facts and law for the "lawful warrant?

You're saying that a probable cause warrant isn't lawful?

They didn't do that. You are making shit up. You are distorting reality because an accurate assessment of facts does not fit your nutty conspiracy fantasy.
Actually they DID do it!

BLM Confirms It Killed Six Of Bundy's Cattle - Breitbart

BLM Confirms It Killed Six Of Bundy's Cattle

bundy-ranch-cow-facebook.jpg
You have a clear pattern of lying by omission and using the childlike method of pretending you are responding to a question by only answering a portion of the question and ignoring the big lie portion. You said the BLM had snipers target women and children. That is the lie you are promoting, and you have used that method of lying over and over.
BTW, the reason for the cattle in question being euthanized after being injured and even the ownership of the cattle is in question. More facts you have chosen to omit.

Last edited:
I ask the question again, does the BLM have the authorization to take / steal a rancher's cows and kill them in order to intimidate and try to drive a rancher off of public lands? The statement above said 'it didn't happen', but the photo and admission by the BLF says 'you don't know what you're talking about'.

I opine, thus, that the BLM engaged in 'terrorist-like' activities in an attempt to drive the Bundys off the land, and they did not / do not have the authorization to do so.

Stealing Bundy's cows and killing them wouldn't be the 1st time the BLM has violated the law:

BLM illegally sold thousands of wild horses for slaughter: report

"The Bureau of Land Management, the agency tasked with protecting wild horses and cattle and their grazing lands, sold 1,794 federally-protected wild horses to a Colorado rancher who sent them to slaughter, a new report confirmed.

Between 2009 and 2012, rancher Tom Davis purchased the horses through the agency’s Wild Horse and Burro Program (WH&B) and wrongfully sent them to slaughter, according to the report from the Interior Department’s Office of Inspector General. According to the allegations and news reports, Mr. Davis also had farming and trucking connections with former Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar.

“We determined that BLM did not follow current law while managing WH&B. BLM also failed to follow its own policy of limiting horse sales and ensuring that the horses sold went to good homes and were not slaughtered,” investigators wrote in the report."

I am not standing up for the Bundy's and I am not defending the militia. I'm just pointing out that the BLM has 'overstepped its bounds' (broken the law) more than once. Some agencies, some people, do so because they believe they are the govt, and that gives them the right to do whatever they want at times.

We ALL know the federal govt sometimes strays out of its lane...

I ask the question again, does the BLM have the authorization to take / steal a rancher's cows and kill them in order to intimidate and try to drive a rancher off of public lands? The statement above said 'it didn't happen', but the photo and admission by the BLF says 'you don't know what you're talking about'.

I opine, thus, that the BLM engaged in 'terrorist-like' activities in an attempt to drive the Bundys off the land, and they did not / do not have the authorization to do so.
The cattle were not stolen. Bundy was ordered to get any cattle he thought he owned off the BLM property. It cost taxpayer money to remove the cattle because Bundy refused to take on the responsibility himself. At that point, the cattle were no longer his property. The BLM gave detailed accounts of why and how each and every cow was euthanized or destroyed and the reasoning behind the decision in every case. Bundy's complaint was that he wanted the cattle taken to the slaughter house and that he had a right to the profits. If he wanted the profits he should have retained ownership of the cattle by removing them himself.

Stealing Bundy's cows and killing them wouldn't be the 1st time the BLM has violated the law:

"The Bureau of Land Management, the agency tasked with protecting wild horses and cattle and their grazing lands, sold 1,794 federally-protected wild horses to a Colorado rancher who sent them to slaughter, a new report confirmed.

Between 2009 and 2012, rancher Tom Davis purchased the horses through the agency’s Wild Horse and Burro Program (WH&B) and wrongfully sent them to slaughter, according to the report from the Interior Department’s Office of Inspector General. According to the allegations and news reports, Mr. Davis also had farming and trucking connections with former Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar.

“We determined that BLM did not follow current law while managing WH&B. BLM also failed to follow its own policy of limiting horse sales and ensuring that the horses sold went to good homes and were not slaughtered,” investigators wrote in the report."

I am not standing up for the Bundy's and I am not defending the militia. I'm just pointing out that the BLM has 'overstepped its bounds' (broken the law) more than once. Some agencies, some people, do so because they believe they are the govt, and that gives them the right to do whatever they want at times.

We ALL know the federal govt sometimes strays out of its lane...
When government agencies under the supervision and jurisdiction of the executive branch of government (EPA. BLM, NFS, etc.) the offended party has a right to take the grievance and complaint to a third branch of government called the Judicial Branch, the courts. That is how the Constitution works.
You guys who love to spew nonsense about the constitution only do so when you think it supports your nutty ideas. When it goes against those ideas you toss the constitution out the window. That is Sovereign Citizen nonsense and it is what you are promoting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back