Burger chain allowing their employees to wear "ABOLISH ICE" badges

And by the way, this is what Burgerville gets for not stopping their employees from unionizing.

And by the way, this is what Burgerville gets for not stopping their employees from unionizing.
The Owner Couldn't Stop It
It Was Ordered By The Labor Relations Board
It Seems To Be At Only The One Franchise
At Present....

Burgerville is Forced to Recognize its Union
Burgerville is now legally obligated to recognize the union formed by employees at its SE 92nd and Powell store, making the Burgerville Workers Union (BVWU) the country's only fast food union with federal recognition.
Apr 23, 2018

BVWU's demands: affordable health insurance, a $5-per-hour-raise for each employee, a more reliable scheduling system, and the discontinuation of “E-Verify,”

Never-The-Less
They Demand To Stop Using E-Verify
Like Demanding The Owner
Break The Law To Hire Illegals
Opening Himself To Fines Etc., Etc...
And Allow Illegals To Steal Jobs From Their Fellow Americans
World Communism At It's Most Blatant

Glad to see that an enterprising institution in the food market is willing to forego federal regulations. You can assess to what degree you may think they are interested in compliance with regulations, and gamble with a cheeseburger. Closer than Vegas anyways, but the payout isn't that great even if you don't lose.

Of course I would never tell my employees they couldn't wear buttons supporting the abolishing of ICE. I'd just fire them if they did, so they can go start their own business and hire whomever they wanted and can get away with.

Last edited:
Good for them. ICE is completely incompetent, a waste of money, and all they do is terrorize communities.

That could be true if you consider kicking in doors, hauling off illegal aliens, and actually doing their job following Federal Law requirements terrorism.

Good for them. ICE is completely incompetent, a waste of money, and all they do is terrorize communities.

That could be true if you consider kicking in doors, hauling off illegal aliens, and actually doing their job following Federal Law requirements terrorism.
12+ million illegals in the country, and I’m supposed to cheer when they spend billions to bust 50 illegals in a factory?

ICE is marred by the total incompetence of its low education, low quality employees. Waste of money.

Afraid half their employees will be deported or going by the pic at least one quarter
At least 3/4 will be replaced shortly :thup:

Well it's not like it's a career job. Well unless you're a whiny leftist and can't figure out how to advance yourself, then you'll retire there
Lol you voted for Trump to bring back low skill, low wage jobs because you rubes can’t advance yourself, but now you try to say that’s a leftist thing :laugh:

Too stupid

12+ million illegals in the country, and I’m supposed to cheer when they spend billions to bust 50 illegals in a factory?

ICE is marred by the total incompetence of its low education, low quality employees. Waste of money.

I didn't post that at all. And you are more than welcome to suggest cheering "+12 million illegals" is better. It still doesn't meet the requirements set forth in Federal Law. I don't really care if you want to surrender on immigration. If you want to talk about wasting money, what else in the $1.2 trillion dollars over budget we currently are would you like to cut?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back