Burger King Being Sued Over Their New “Impossible Whopper”

Its a shame that this needs to go to court in order for change to happen. Shocked that BK were not sensitive to this issue.

composite_15742135121575.jpg

And You Can’t Make This Up

A Burger that’s not a Burger.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

And I had no idea that BK is owned by Canadians.
If you don't want it don't go there

I agree. If your vegan and eat bullshit greens then why buy a burger at BK??

Stick to your fucking greens.

Its a shame that this needs to go to court in order for change to happen. Shocked that BK were not sensitive to this issue.

Well they have just so many grillls..to fry burgers.
I worked in catering over 40 years ago. Even then we had protocols to keep meat and veg separate. If you sell something as veggy it should be veggy. Its bad business to piss off your customers.

Well they have just so many grillls..to fry burgers.
I worked in catering over 40 years ago. Even then we had protocols to keep meat and veg separate. If you sell something as veggy it should be veggy. Its bad business to piss off your customers.
They are. They ask your preference every time you order the impossible burger.

Btw, it's VERY close to eating dead cow. You wouldnt know the difference if no one told you

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

That burger looks like S

It looks EXACTLY the same. You're just telling yourself that.

Has anyone eaten one of those F things?
Yes. I do. You have no idea what you're talking about
Well you see. Everytime I ever ate at BK I had gastric issues. To me, if you like BK, you don't know what home cooking is like. The place sucks with the morons that support it.

Those who worry about what they eat constantly, die younger.

What next?

That burger looks like S

It looks EXACTLY the same. You're just telling yourself that.

Well you see. A childhood friend and vegan for decades dropped dead in front of his 18 yr old son. His arteries had grown so severely sclerotic that morticians had great difficulty in embalming the body. No significant heart issues in family.
When I hear vegan, I think of my 41 yr old friend. They said his tongue stuck out bluer than the sky. Vegan.How sad he got sucked up in that nonsense. Poor guy

Has anyone eaten one of those F things?
Yes. I do. You have no idea what you're talking about
Well you see. Everytime I ever ate at BK I had gastric issues. To me, if you like BK, you don't know what home cooking is like. The place sucks with the morons that support it.

Those who worry about what they eat constantly, die younger.
That's not the thread topic. The point is, it taste JUST LIKE A WHOPPER. Nobody cares about your digestive issues.

They also ASK if you want it cooked separately. This lawsuit will likely go nowhere. THAT is the thread topic

You can always request that it's not cooked on the same grill and they will accommodate your needs.

It's called microwaving.

I think they use a hair dryer.

Better than a microwave for anything resembling a "burger"

They cooked it on one of their flattop griddles.

Microwaves are only for leftovers and popcorn.

BK has flat-top griddles?

I'm sure i have seen a microwave at BK for the chicken and fish sandwiches.

You can always request that it's not cooked on the same grill and they will accommodate your needs.

It's called microwaving.

I think they use a hair dryer.

Better than a microwave for anything resembling a "burger"

They cooked it on one of their flattop griddles.

Microwaves are only for leftovers and popcorn.

BK has flat-top griddles?

I'm sure i have seen a microwave at BK for the chicken and fish sandwiches.

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.

Forum List

Back