Burger King marquee goes viral with 'We all quit' message after workers quit en masse

I doubt if the employees who quit will have much trouble finding a new job.

Oooh they left careers?

Lol

That's defined as a career in Canada. Sadly.

I've never worked at a fast food joint When I was "managed out" of a corporate financial position however, McDonalds was the company someone was happy to help me get into. Why thanks. A nation of insulting people working their insulting, self serving agenda while the nation burns.

Last edited:
That is their right to quit. No one forcing them to work there. Go find another job.

I think they have, that's the point. They all quit after their manager quit. They didn't have A/C for two weeks, over 90 degrees inside, short on workers there etc.

The fault here is 150 percent on the corporation and zero on employees. I hope nobody applies at this dump
Don't disagree. And I don't think most people will disagree.
I will say that this is not the fault of the "Corporation" unless this is a corporate owned Burger King (which according to Google only 52 Burger Kings are actually corporate owned).
More than likely this is a franchise and is the responsibility of the franchise owner and not Burger King Corporation. Complaints can be filed with BK Corp, I'm sure, and that is probably the direction the employees should go. But IMO, that's a waste of time. Leave and move on. Most states are at will employment meaning that the employee and or employer can terminate employment "At will".

that went well

Agreed. Employers need to realize that, with a labor shortage on, they need to work to attract and keep workers.

The old power dynamic of just expecting good employers to track you down and to put up with shit, is not working right now, and hopefully not for a while.

1626285714833.png

Employees are getting a leg up perhaps? It's so long long long overdue. Double or triple the pay for anyone that stays.

Forum List

Back