🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Burha curtain descends

Article in your link;

Almost half of Swedish women feel insecure when they go home yourself or working out in the evening.

Ellinor Andersson , 34, always has the keys in his hand during löprundorna .

I would never run myself a Friday or Saturday night , then it's so few people here, she says.

Almost every Swedish woman feels very unsafe or somewhat unsafe when they are exercising alone when it is dark. 46 percent of respondents in a survey by Aftonbladet / Inizio . The corresponding figure for the men surveyed is 20 percent.

After 19-20 in the evening, I would never go here myself, says Eva Andersson Henriksson, 62nd

Busch Thor : Limits women

She usually walk around Råstasjön in Solna, north of Stockholm, tonight with her husband. The track around the lake is partly through the forest.

- It's quite dark and desolate there. In addition, there was a nasty rape there for maybe 15 years ago. It is many years ago but a young girl jogged myself and beaten, there remains, she says.

Profit and women fear being discussed in the revival of Aftonbladet party program, which airs at 22 tonight.

- I think there are many women who adapt or limit themselves in their everyday lives. I think it is totally unacceptable that it continues year in and year out, says Ebba Busch Thor, leader of the Christian Democrats, who are involved in nypremiäravsnittet Aftonbladet party program.

-Young teenage women are subjected to horrors that many carries far into adulthood too.

During the search also shows that women feel insecure when they are alone in the city, where 43 percent say they feel somewhat or very insecure. A little over one third, 31 percent, are afraid.

Ebba Busch Thor think it is important that already in school to talk about values and attitudes. Moreover, she believes tougher penalties.

- The penalties should be proportionate to the wounds it creates, she says.
Call a friend

In addition, responding respondents said they take different approaches when they themselves in the dark. 45 percent of women responded that they keep in touch with a friend or family member. Over half, 56 percent, say that they choose to take an enlightened way home.

A little over one third of the women surveyed, 28 percent, say that they will take the company of a friend's home because they feel insecure. Zero percent responded that they keep contact with a hotline on the way home.

Ellinor Andersson, 34, from Solna, it is natural to have keys in hand - whether she run or walk home alone in the evening.

There, I started with the teenager. My parents were sure that I would not go home myself, so I've always thought of it, she says.

She often runs around the yard Råstasjön and feel safe at certain times.

- Now it is very popular, so there is no danger. But it is Friday or Saturday night, it läbbigt, then I would not run itself, she says.

Forum List

Back