Burn it down…

Not really possible. The damage has been done for thirty-one years. Long term psychological and emotional damage. Irreparable damage that affects other parts of my life. PTSD level damage.
I never even heard of this team. Wtf?!

Not really possible. The damage has been done for thirty-one years. Long term psychological and emotional damage. Irreparable damage that affects other parts of my life. PTSD level damage.

If you're so adversely affected by the shitty performance of a football team, you really should seek professional counseling, 'cause you ain't right...

If you're so adversely affected by the shitty performance of a football team, you really should seek professional counseling, 'cause you ain't right...
I have. It’s not just a football team. It’s also a baseball team, a hockey team, and my own personal athletic endeavors. It’s all interconnected and there’s nothing they can do about it.

First round draft picks over 4 consecutive years isn’t enough?

They used to be the Washington Redskins.
When did they change the name like SJW shitlords?

Also: This came up today: Where the fuck did Steve Spurrier go?
:auiqs.jpg:

When did they change the name like SJW shitlords?
They were forced to change the name in 2020. It was changed to “Washington Football Team for 2 years to allow a new team name and identity to be created. The fans wanted RedWolves or RedHawks. We got Commanders. Nobody has been happy about it.

They were forced to change the name in 2020. It was changed to “Washington Football Team for 2 years to allow a new team name and identity to be created. The fans wanted RedWolves or RedHawks. We got Commanders. Nobody has been happy about it.
So the Redskins never were? If I was them I'd be pissed off. Now the SJWs are denying their existence.

So the Redskins never were? If I was them I'd be pissed off
It’s a forbidden word. 20 minuoafter the name change was announced in 2020, the word, the merchandise, everything, was expunged from everywhere. You couldn’t sell “Redskins” mercy on EBay or Etsy. GONE. Instantly. They won’t even say the name in sportscasts anymore.

Trust me, very few people were happy about it.

It’s a forbidden word. 20 minuoafter the name change was announced in 2020, the word, the merchandise, everything, was expunged from everywhere. You couldn’t sell “Redskins” mercy on EBay or Etsy. GONE. Instantly. They won’t even say the name in sportscasts anymore.

Trust me, very few people were happy about it.
Pablum. There is Redskins stuff on eBay right now.

Forum List

Back