Burn this motherfucker down!

nope. how are your slaves doing on your cotton field Cletus?
Are you still operating those ovens?

I use electric heating.

How many memorials to the victims of redneck slavery and biggotry are there in the South?
Isn't it expensive using all that electricity to make ashes out of Jews?

We are the only country in Europe with a growing jewish community.

How many jews live in your reched swamp?
Not many. Most Jews of Prague were turned into toast in World War II.

What the fuck do you even know about Prag? Let alone about it`s jewish community.

You and your Cletus friends probably cant even show where it is on a map!

Never ever forget Holder was part of the cover up of the government murdering white folks and their children. I bet Holder smears the death of those babies on himself every night.

With joy.

dead%20child%20at%20waco.JPG

Never ever forget Holder was part of the cover up of the government murdering white folks and their children. I bet Holder smears the death of those babies on himself every night.

With joy.

Nice, but try getting more attentio

With joy.

Oh really now..... If you want to start that kind of crap we don't have to go back 20 years. We can just roll it back to 2003 if you're looking for government lies that kill innocent people.

1. Not a "child". "Child"ren aren't 6'4" and 300 lbs.
2. Wearing their skin as a coat? Are all your lampshades already made?

I use electric heating.

How many memorials to the victims of redneck slavery and biggotry are there in the South?
Remind us how brown was running away yet NEVER got shot in the back. Remind us how he had gunpowder burns on his hand. Remind us how the blacks that testified he was going for Wilson were all lying.

More redneck conspiracy shit.

Go tell that your reched Cletus friends.

Disgusting but expected.

The man who a few weeks ago posted that the "black problem" must be "solved" with firearms claims that all blacks are inherint liars.

Now piss off back to burning crosses.
I never said blacks need to be shot, quote me. You made a claim back it up or admit you are a fucking liar. Nor did I say all blacks are liars again quote me. Yoiu have made two specific claims provide a source.

Brown was not shot in the back not once, no bullets entered his body from the rear. We have 3 separate autopsies to prove that. One conducted by the family. We did have supposed witnesses that claimed he was shot in the back while running away, more that claimed the cop stood over him and shot him in the back while he lay on the ground and more that claimed he tried to surrender and was shot in the back.

All proven to have lied, meanwhile we have more blacks that testified brown did not try to surrender did not run away and charged the officer.

The Brown family asking for calm is out the window now after the stepfather told the crowd last night
to burn the shit down...That seemed to set the tone for the viloence.

I don't want to see them now again being portrayed as wanting peaceful demonstrations.

And people still wonder why Michael was a thug.

I use electric heating.

What the fuck do you even know about Prag? Let alone about it`s jewish community.

You're joking, right?

MeatheadGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+1,092

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.
No stupid. That was Browns father. The guy in the OP is the stepfather.
Ohhh THE STEP father. Now we know why Mike Brown was the way he was and why he died the way he did.
Only if you are a simple minded person would you take a moment in time and assume the worst for the lifetime of a person.
99.99% of the time a criminal will always be a criminal.

I use electric heating.

Remind us how brown was running away yet NEVER got shot in the back. Remind us how he had gunpowder burns on his hand. Remind us how the blacks that testified he was going for Wilson were all lying.

Disgusting but expected.

The man who a few weeks ago posted that the "black problem" must be "solved" with firearms claims that all blacks are inherint liars.

I never said blacks need to be shot, quote me. You made a claim back it up or admit you are a fucking liar. Nor did I say all blacks are liars again quote me. Yoiu have made two specific claims provide a source.

Brown was not shot in the back not once, no bullets entered his body from the rear. We have 3 separate autopsies to prove that. One conducted by the family. We did have supposed witnesses that claimed he was shot in the back while running away, more that claimed the cop stood over him and shot him in the back while he lay on the ground and more that claimed he tried to surrender and was shot in the back.

All proven to have lied, meanwhile we have more blacks that testified brown did not try to surrender did not run away and charged the officer.

Cletus! What are you still doing here? Didnt I tell you to go burn crosses!

Your posts are irrelevent! it is even more disgusting how you try to weasle your reched self out of what you posted!

With joy.

Do you keep alot of such pics on your desktop? And why?

Do you jerk off to them?
My God, you're a pretentious little teutonic prick, javol?

I use electric heating.

Disgusting but expected.

Your posts are irrelevent! it is even more disgusting how you try to weasle your reched self out of what you posted!
So you ADMIT you are a LIAR, thanks for proving it retard.

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.
No stupid. That was Browns father. The guy in the OP is the stepfather.
Ohhh THE STEP father. Now we know why Mike Brown was the way he was and why he died the way he did.
Only if you are a simple minded person would you take a moment in time and assume the worst for the lifetime of a person.

Based on what the thug's stepfather said, no assumption has to be made.

I use electric heating.

You're joking, right?

MeatheadGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+1,092

lol

So what are you? One of those catholic fanatics? A neo nazi? Slavic nationalist? Or ethnic Hungarian and Jobbik advocate?

I use electric heating.

Disgusting but expected.

No.

I accuse you of being a liar Cletus.

You're joking, right?

MeatheadGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+1,092

lol

So what are you? One of those catholic fanatics? A neo nazi? Slavic nationalist? Or ethnic Hungarian and Jobbik advocate?
I thought the Nazis were your people. You would have made a fine brownshirt.

Rapper’s Stunning Ferguson-Inspired Twitter Rant Involves Killing ‘Crackers in Their Sleep’ and ‘Hatred for All Straight White Men’

Rapper Azealia Banks made it clear that she’s anything but happy over the grand jury’s decisionnot to indict Darren Wilson, the police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown.

Banks took to her Twitter account Monday night to proclaim that she hates “when these police violence things happen,” saying in a subsequent message that, though it’s “so f***ed up,” it makes her feel “such a general hatred for all straight white men

a32s6h.jpg

just another fuckin' darkie whore blowing hot gas out her twat.

Not the brightest thing to be venting on twitter, but totally out of context.

Rapper 8217 s Stunning Ferguson-Inspired Twitter Rant Involves Killing 8216 Crackers in Their Sleep 8217 and 8216 Hatred for All Straight White Men 8217 TheBlaze.com

It makes absolutely no sense.... But it is how I feel
1:42 AM - 25 Nov 2014
-----------
And what makes it even worse is the fact that I sleep with white men..... LOL
1:45 AM - 25 Nov 2014
-----------
I might have to kill one of these crackers in their sleep !!
1:47 AM - 25 Nov 2014
-----------
Lol, I'm joking
1:48 AM - 25 Nov 2014

Disgusting but expected.

No.

I accuse you of being a liar Cletus.
So prove it quote me, link to my supposed statements. You claimed I called to shoot all blacks and that all blacks are liars. Either quote me and link to the source or admit you are lying. Pretty simple concept.

With joy.

Do you jerk off to them?

I was born 50 years and 6 months after the end of world war 2.

I have as much been involved in it as I have been in the Napoleonic wars.

So go fuck yourself

With joy.

Do you jerk off to them?

I was born 50 years and 6 months after the end of world war 2.

I have as much been involved in it as I have been in the Napoleonic wars.

So go fuck yourself
Doesn't stop you from making up shit and claiming it is true.

Forum List

Back