Burn this motherfucker down!

Never ever forget Holder was part of the cover up of the government murdering white folks and their children. I bet Holder smears the death of those babies on himself every night.

With joy.

dead%20child%20at%20waco.JPG

Do you keep alot of such pics on your desktop? And why?

Do you jerk off to them?
My God, you're a pretentious little teutonic prick, javol?

I was born 50 years and 6 months after the end of world war 2.

I have as much been involved in it as I have been in the Napoleonic wars.

So go fuck yourself
Maybe you should take down those poster of Róhm which adorn your room. I would have thought your parents would have insisted on it.

More redneck conspiracy shit.

Go tell that your reched Cletus friends.

Disgusting but expected.

The man who a few weeks ago posted that the "black problem" must be "solved" with firearms claims that all blacks are inherint liars.

Now piss off back to burning crosses.
I never said blacks need to be shot, quote me. You made a claim back it up or admit you are a fucking liar. Nor did I say all blacks are liars again quote me. Yoiu have made two specific claims provide a source.

Brown was not shot in the back not once, no bullets entered his body from the rear. We have 3 separate autopsies to prove that. One conducted by the family. We did have supposed witnesses that claimed he was shot in the back while running away, more that claimed the cop stood over him and shot him in the back while he lay on the ground and more that claimed he tried to surrender and was shot in the back.

All proven to have lied, meanwhile we have more blacks that testified brown did not try to surrender did not run away and charged the officer.

Cletus! What are you still doing here? Didnt I tell you to go burn crosses!

Your posts are irrelevent! it is even more disgusting how you try to weasle your reched self out of what you posted!
So you ADMIT you are a LIAR, thanks for proving it retard.

No.

I accuse you of being a liar Cletus.
So prove it quote me, link to my supposed statements. You claimed I called to shoot all blacks and that all blacks are liars. Either quote me and link to the source or admit you are lying. Pretty simple concept.

Am I suposed to search through your posts now?!!!

On your behest????!!!

Who the fuck do you think you are Cletus!

I never said blacks need to be shot, quote me. You made a claim back it up or admit you are a fucking liar. Nor did I say all blacks are liars again quote me. Yoiu have made two specific claims provide a source.

Brown was not shot in the back not once, no bullets entered his body from the rear. We have 3 separate autopsies to prove that. One conducted by the family. We did have supposed witnesses that claimed he was shot in the back while running away, more that claimed the cop stood over him and shot him in the back while he lay on the ground and more that claimed he tried to surrender and was shot in the back.

All proven to have lied, meanwhile we have more blacks that testified brown did not try to surrender did not run away and charged the officer.

Your posts are irrelevent! it is even more disgusting how you try to weasle your reched self out of what you posted!

No.

So prove it quote me, link to my supposed statements. You claimed I called to shoot all blacks and that all blacks are liars. Either quote me and link to the source or admit you are lying. Pretty simple concept.

On your behest????!!!

So you ADMIT I never said what you claimed....... Then why did you claim it and why haven't you said your sorry for lying?

Never ever forget Holder was part of the cover up of the government murdering white folks and their children. I bet Holder smears the death of those babies on himself every night.

With joy.

Do you jerk off to them?

So go fuck yourself
Doesn't stop you from making up shit and claiming it is true.

Yeah imagine it being shamefull to be called out for racism like you were.

In a civilised place things like you say would get you fired.

But I guess your savage redneck boss shares your attitudes.

No.

On your behest????!!!

So you ADMIT I never said what you claimed....... Then why did you claim it and why haven't you said your sorry for lying?

Nope. I am saying that I will ot search through your posts just because you demand it!

I do not serve scum!

Maybe you were used to commanding people arround whereever and during which era you grew up.

but this here is the 21st century Cletus.

With joy.

Do you jerk off to them?

So go fuck yourself
Doesn't stop you from making up shit and claiming it is true.

Yeah imagine it being shamefull to be called out for racism like you were.

In a civilised place things like you say would get you fired.

But I guess your savage redneck boss shares your attitudes.
Again you make a specific claim back it the fuck up you lying asshole. I never said any of what you claimed and I am not racist at all. Go ahead back up your claims or admit you are a fucking LIAR.

No.

On your behest????!!!

Nope. I am saying that I will ot search through your posts just because you demand it!

I do not serve scum!

Maybe you were used to commanding people arround whereever and during which era you grew up.

You're a Nazi and you insist you don't "serve scum"?

With joy.

Do you jerk off to them?

So go fuck yourself
Maybe you should take down those poster of Róhm which adorn your room. I would have thought your parents would have insisted on it.

Amazing wit for a 12 year old.

No.

On your behest????!!!

I do not serve scum!

Welcome to my ignore list you piece of waste.

With joy.

Do you jerk off to them?

So go fuck yourself

You are a proven liar, you have made 3 specific claims about me and have yet to source a single one.

On your behest????!!!

I do not serve scum!

On another Brownshirt's ignore list? I'm mortified!

Boy, I am not liking these immature ranting protesters right now. Their simplistic bumper sticker catch phrase, "No justice, no peace' is little more than a threat, They GOT justice. What they want is REVENGE.

That never changed. Browns father got on nationally TV prior to the verdict asking for calm and peaceful protest.
He'd have been able to do more to prevent the original episode had he stuck around and raised his boy.
Who told you he wasnt around? He just left the mother like millions of white guys do all the time.
Not in defense of any man who fails to raise his children but the self-segregating so-called black community has a significant majority of children raised without their fathers. This exacerbates a culture of crime and failure. Then the majority bring down the fewer who have a dad and the culture festers upon itself.
Which has no bearing in this specific case.
Which has everything to do with this case. It's amazing how hard-headed lefties are. The assessment of the LA riots being the result of fatherlessness was scoffed at by lefties yet here we are 22 years later and the same old thing.
You must be retarded. Are you claiming that all the whites that rioted when Jack Johnson beat the ass of the white heavyweight champion had no fathers?

So much for the family wanting things to stay non-violent. This is going to be ugly for a while.

Michael Brown 8217 s stepfather at rally 8216 Burn this b 8212 - down 8217 fox4kc.com
I don't believe the ugliness will end, it would be best to leave Ferguson whether you are Black or White.
Thats what they would like. Investors like me will swoop in and buy up the real estate. Buy low and sell high.

Sell high? Was there a sell high in Ferguson before all this? :confused-84:

Do you jerk off to them?

So go fuck yourself

You are a proven liar, you have made 3 specific claims about me and have yet to source a single one.

Guess what Cletus.

You are actualy right.

I mistook you for one of those two guys:

Steve McGarrett US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Rotagilla US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Who posted this:

Gun Sales Soar In Ferguson As Grand Jury Decision Nears US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not that it matters much.

Since you are just as much of a Cletus as they are.

On your behest????!!!

I do not serve scum!

On another Brownshirt's ignore list? I'm mortified!
Now youre on ignore you POS. :laugh:

So much for the family wanting things to stay non-violent. This is going to be ugly for a while.

Michael Brown 8217 s stepfather at rally 8216 Burn this b 8212 - down 8217 fox4kc.com
I don't believe the ugliness will end, it would be best to leave Ferguson whether you are Black or White.
Thats what they would like. Investors like me will swoop in and buy up the real estate. Buy low and sell high.

Sell high? Was there a sell high in Ferguson before all this? :confused-84:
Your name fits you. What are you trying to say elmer fudd?

Do you jerk off to them?

So go fuck yourself

Youre a POS just like the rest of the cave apes.

He'd have been able to do more to prevent the original episode had he stuck around and raised his boy.
Who told you he wasnt around? He just left the mother like millions of white guys do all the time.
Not in defense of any man who fails to raise his children but the self-segregating so-called black community has a significant majority of children raised without their fathers. This exacerbates a culture of crime and failure. Then the majority bring down the fewer who have a dad and the culture festers upon itself.
Which has no bearing in this specific case.
Which has everything to do with this case. It's amazing how hard-headed lefties are. The assessment of the LA riots being the result of fatherlessness was scoffed at by lefties yet here we are 22 years later and the same old thing.
You must be retarded. Are you claiming that all the whites that rioted when Jack Johnson beat the ass of the white heavyweight champion had no fathers?
You quoted his post. Do you see him claiming that?

Forum List

Back