Bush: ‘Absolutely’ offended by Trump’s comments on Mexicans

maybe its part of the deal to get to the border , once at the border and the deal is done it becomes rape to gain sympathy and other perks , maybe refugee status .

amrchaos is as likely a member of La Raza as you are of being correct: neither.

Why not? Jeb Bush is running against him. Republicans better hope that Democrats do not nominate Jim Webb. He'd have my vote over Jeb Bush.

Jim Webb could beat any GOP candidate, imo.

He would pull almost all of the center and much of the right of center.

hey , think its you and your friends crying about how well Mr. Trump is doing VShandel . Me , I like the Gent , like his attitude and fearless outspoken words !!

However, Jeb Bush does seem formidable

In one statement, he slammed Trump for his comments and pulled the party's image out of the media's fire.

Too bad his last name is Bush.

That's because Bush is married to a **** and has a halfbreed **** drug head daughter....who gives a shit what he whines about?
Ah....you must be a RW the way you talk about women.
You must be ignorant of democrats who have drowned women in their car and then ran away. You wanna defend Hillary and her record of defending her sexual predator husband?

agree , concerning the 'rinos' but if Cruz or Trump are running against Web I'm going for one of them rather than Web . Still , little I know of Web he is far better than a 'hilary' !!

I would wait to see who the GOP nominee is and what kind of platform the candidates run on but for sure Jim Webb is on a par with social moderate Jeb Bush politically and his personal qualifications far outshine any one of the Bush brothers. I just don't get what democrats see in Hillary. Has the radical left really convinced mainstream democrats that they want an abused angry wife of a sexual predator? What's to like about Hillary?

Last edited:
We have a boatload of sexual predators in our party, Farley, so that is not a point at all.

True, Hillary isn't guaranteed t win the primary. Webb winning is feasible.

On the other hand, I seriously think Bush will win the GOP primary. I can take him seriously and his leadership skills are superior to the other candidates.

It looks like another Bush for president.

Enough of that, lets keep picking on Trump. Best to enjoy it while we can.

I would wait to see who the GOP nominee is and what kind of platform the candidates run on but for sure Jim Webb is on a par with social moderate Jeb Bush politically and his personal qualifications far outshine any one of the Bush brothers. I just don't get what democrats see in Hillary. Does the radical left really want an abused angry wife of a known pervert? What's to like about Hillary?
It's simply her turn. Now you just worry about who your side runs. If you like that person better than Hillary then that's your prerogative

True, Hillary isn't guaranteed t win the primary. Webb winning is feasible.

On the other hand, I seriously think Bush will win the GOP primary. I can take him seriously and his leadership skills are superior to the other candidates.

It looks like another Bush for president.

Enough of that, lets keep picking on Trump. Best to enjoy it while we can.
The eight years of Clinton we're far better than the 12 years we had Bushs in office. Hilary ain't no Al Gore. The Clinton name destroyed Bush before and will destroy this one too

Forum List

Back