Bush & Laura.. A Class Act..

[ame=http://youtu.be/AMJv4e3TAq0]President George W. Bush, Part 2 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

:salute:....Part 3 & 4... post 19...:clap2:

Last edited:
Okay, that Leno painting wasn't my cup of tea but it is the thought that counts...:)

As Pennywise said, I didn't care for his presidency, but him and and his wife seem like good people. Funny interview as well. :lol:

I recall President Bush making the keynote address at my son's boot-camp graduation from Fort Jackson SC Army Base.

In typical fashion he flubbed a few lines (sheesh) but his humor, patriotism and earnest caring shone through. A very proud time in my wife's and my life.

Not a fan of his presidency, but he and the wife always struck me as decent folk.

Bush proves he is a class act by not publicly criticizing Obama's policies, even while Obama is blaming him for everything that has happened over the last 5 years.

Clinton and Carter both blasted Bush for his policies while he was still in office, proving the only class they have is low.

I disagreed with Bush on his deficit spending, but he believed what he was doing was right for the country.

I remember bush giving a graduating speech for the graduating class at furman. Well the proffessers wore anti bush t-shirts, and turned around while he spoke. Now it wasn't a political speech, but those liberal teachers decided to ruin a graduation of college students to make their point. Not to mention the pictures of all the hippies on the side of the road protesting. So i don't want to hear how obama is treated badly. Liberals created the new definition of hate.

Of the President's still living, 41 and 43 are the only two I would be interested in spending any time with, having a meal and drink.

I'd turn dow the invitations by the others.

Yes, they are good people. Thats one of the reasons that the left hates them

I especially liked the question ( and answer) Leno put to him ala criticizing the sitting president..Bush won't do it...

"I don't think it's good for the country to have the former president criticize his successor."

:clap2:

Yes, darling, I do. I miss your strength, honor and integrity. You, your perfect classy wife and wonderful father made me very proud. I know you weren't perfect, but I didn't expect you to be. I do know you loved your country and were, and still are, a patriot. I knew I could watch you commemorate our soldiers anniversaries and with pride, and these past few years, have been unable to. I know you made sure all of our embassy's in the world were doubly enforced with security on every 9/11. I felt safe with you at the helm.

I miss you, so much. You made me proud. You still do.

They always have been George Bush takes after his father in that way who also was and is a class act.

I admire W for his quiet confidence, and Laura for her classy disposition.

Part 3 & 4

[ame=http://youtu.be/j40U0euplzk]President George W. Bush, Part 3 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/qwNehNnZRLE]President George W. Bush, Part 4 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

I especially liked the question ( and answer) Leno put to him ala criticizing the sitting president..Bush won't do it...

"I don't think it's good for the country to have the former president criticize his successor."

:clap2:
His entire life has been serving his country, family, and community. He didn't make his mark by raining on other people's parades. That takes a lot of discipline.

If he and his skull and cross-bone buddies hadn't caused the worst financial crisis in world history.

Who had oversight in Congress the last 2 years of Bush's Presidency and preferred to allow the economy go to hell and undermine our soldiers still fighting wars, yup, they were that desperate to win...

Check it out, get educated or shut the Hell Up...:eusa_shhh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Forum List

Back