Bush Sucks Up To The Left

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Bush is sucking up to the left.....for what reason one can only guess.......but once Bush announced that these protests were a good thing, the disguise he wore while president has been totally removed. I see no difference between Bush, McCain, and Romney. They're all fakes.

George realizing tRump is unfit to be president, no matter what party he is, isn't sucking up to the left. It's swallowing your pride and doing what's right for the country.

Trump is a better president than Bush was and that makes the Bush dynasty crazy with envy

Based on what?

Wow..............now because Jr. said something against Trump, you idiot conservatives (Trump supporters) are now turning on him?

Well, today Colin Powell said that Trump was a crappy president, I expect him to be thrown under the bus by the Trumpettes tomorrow, as Trump has already tweeted about how "overrated" a general he is this afternoon.

It is really as if you idiots think the world started with the Election of Trump.
Conservatives have always said that George W. Bush was too Progressive
He was good on some issues, why too close to the Democrat Position on others.
Same with Powell

I understand the bubble that you all live in constricts the flow of rational thought, but still.

Last edited:
Well that was an honest opinion and shows what Trump should be saying but can't brink himself to take the middle road.

Expecting too much from Senior Trump. He has problems and he is not afraid to attack, embellish , and refer to himself in the 3rd person. That way he can focus on what really is important. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what I can do for you.

He really does like to refer to himself in the third person

…Trump/Russia story was an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election. Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 3, 2017

He seems to can't get enough of himself. That why he has to say his name and refer to himself as the real me. So the question ask if the real DT is tweeting? then who is the guy in the white house.

Oh he must be the fake DT

Clearly you do not understand messaging -
It will be okay.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Bush is sucking up to the left.....for what reason one can only guess.......but once Bush announced that these protests were a good thing, the disguise he wore while president has been totally removed. I see no difference between Bush, McCain, and Romney. They're all fakes.

George realizing tRump is unfit to be president, no matter what party he is, isn't sucking up to the left. It's swallowing your pride and doing what's right for the country.

Trump is a better president than Bush was and that makes the Bush dynasty crazy with envy

Based on what?

His success.

Or maybe, like the generals, he is horrified at what has happened to the presidency.

They should be horrified. Trump is shredding the Constitution and trying to place himself as supreme leader. And yeah, I'm pretty sure that those Generals and Admirals would know much better than Trump when they can and can't be used, and what for. Why? Because they have decades of experience EACH as to when and how to deploy troops. Trump has zero experience and he's kicked out all the people in his cabinet that did.

None of that is actually true.

And every single RINO who won't endorse Trump is doing it for their own personal reasons.

1. Bush-Brother Jeb got his ass handed to him in 2016 in the primaries by Trump. No shock here.
2. Colin Powell: has not voted republican since 2004, so no surprise here.
3. Romney: also got his ass handed to him by Trump in 2016. No surprise here.
4. Decomposing McCain: Trump attacked him after McCain attacked Trump. Figured being a POW (and a horrible pilot) made him immune to criticism. Yet again, no surprise here.

NONE of these people would I consider to be a real republican. Not even close.

I could go on but you get the point.

Oddly Jeb was pretty good as governor of Florida.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Even George W Bush is smart enough to know what A piece of shit Trump really is.

Every time a Republican speaks out for the country and against Trump, you assfucks trash them.

At this rate, Trump will have insulted half the well known, well liked Republicans.

He has trashed all the Bush family, Colin Powell, Gen Mattis, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc.

All these people have a base of people thart like them. A Hell of a lot better than the Don the Con.

Unlike the left, at least Trump isn't trying to turn this nation into a Marxist piece of crap like China, Venezuela, Vietnam or, North Korea. The lefty idiots are now talking, defunding law enforcement. When the crime in those cities skyrockets and the non-criminal citizens are cowering in their basements at the chaos in their streets, they can't blame Trump, they can only blame themselves and their leftist local governments for being so stupid as to do away with law enforcement. In my opinion, those idiotic cities do need to burn down and good riddance.

Quit the Venezuela bullshit lies. You Trump people are so duped.

Trump is trying to make us like China. He wants to speak & people do it. He wanted to send. 10,000 troops into our cities. How the fuck do you support that?

Replacing our police. Maybe you can pull your head out of Trump's ass long enough to look at police statistics vs other countriers. We live in a near police state. Police depasrtments are more powerful than those elected to govern. Throwing out the failed system may be the answer.

None of that is actually true.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Even George W Bush is smart enough to know what A piece of shit Trump really is.

Every time a Republican speaks out for the country and against Trump, you assfucks trash them.

At this rate, Trump will have insulted half the well known, well liked Republicans.

He has trashed all the Bush family, Colin Powell, Gen Mattis, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc.

All these people have a base of people thart like them. A Hell of a lot better than the Don the Con.

Unlike the left, at least Trump isn't trying to turn this nation into a Marxist piece of crap like China, Venezuela, Vietnam or, North Korea. The lefty idiots are now talking, defunding law enforcement. When the crime in those cities skyrockets and the non-criminal citizens are cowering in their basements at the chaos in their streets, they can't blame Trump, they can only blame themselves and their leftist local governments for being so stupid as to do away with law enforcement. In my opinion, those idiotic cities do need to burn down and good riddance.

Quit the Venezuela bullshit lies. You Trump people are so duped.

Trump is trying to make us like China. He wants to speak & people do it. He wanted to send. 10,000 troops into our cities. How the fuck do you support that?

Replacing our police. Maybe you can pull your head out of Trump's ass long enough to look at police statistics vs other countriers. We live in a near police state. Police depasrtments are more powerful than those elected to govern. Throwing out the failed system may be the answer.

Dude, do you make this shit up on your own, are voices telling you this in your head, or are you reading this from a prepared memo from ANTIFA?

And every single RINO who won't endorse Trump is doing it for their own personal reasons.

1. Bush-Brother Jeb got his ass handed to him in 2016 in the primaries by Trump. No shock here.
2. Colin Powell: has not voted republican since 2004, so no surprise here.
3. Romney: also got his ass handed to him by Trump in 2016. No surprise here.
4. Decomposing McCain: Trump attacked him after McCain attacked Trump. Figured being a POW (and a horrible pilot) made him immune to criticism. Yet again, no surprise here.

NONE of these people would I consider to be a real republican. Not even close.

I could go on but you get the point.

Oddly Jeb was pretty good as governor of Florida.
The problem is his family is part of the swamp.
So whatever the swamp wants....he has to follow.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Based on what?

On his emotional attachment to someone who hates all the same people he does.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Based on what?

On his emotional attachment to someone who hates all the same people he does.

You hate trump voters

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

In other words Bush is acting like a decent human being. Trump supporters can't stands that. They all are or were decent people even though I had political differences with them. Trump is the classless act.

W was one of the worst Presidents ever. If he were running against Biden it's possible Biden would justifiably win. That's how bad those two are. Neither of them can compare to Trump.

Bush's approvals like Obama has gone up since Trump became President. That means Trump is seen as the worst President ever.

GWB is not in any position to look down his nose at anyone (especially Trump).
At least that is what you leftists have been saying for close to 20 years.
GWB and his fellow Establishment Old Guard do not value effective policy so much as they value symbolism and offering pablum while the nation bleeds.

For the last 50 years the Old Guard has had time to fix the problems plaguing America and mostly what they did was grow the government and deficit instead.

They had their time, now it is time for some people who have been solving real world problems all their lives, like Trump, to take the lead and see what they can do.

Trump has not fixed anything. He makes them worse.

W was one of the worst Presidents ever. If he were running against Biden it's possible Biden would justifiably win. That's how bad those two are. Neither of them can compare to Trump.

Bush's approvals like Obama has gone up since Trump became President. That means Trump is seen as the worst President ever.

No rational person thinks that.

Forum List

Back