Bush Sucks Up To The Left

sounds like city got a raw deal.... if they ended up paying for it, but still let Trump get the profits, to then donate some back to the city?? he got paid for the job, instead of donating the job? None of the rink etc, profit, should cross his hands.

Donald Trump then offered mayor Ed Koch to rebuild Wollman Rink at his expense within six months, in return for the leases to operate the rink

No the city got a great deal, and an operating rink that I suspect Koch was planning to deliberately fail to rebuild so he could let his political allies divy it up and sell it off to real estate developers.

Then, he got all the contractors who are the ones who actually built it, to do it with no profit for themselves, because he promised them each, a lot of publicity for them, then NOT recognizing them or giving any publicity for their generosity, and take all credit for it himself, was pretty darn crappy...
Lol, they still got there press, dear.

Now you just lie. Everyone knows that if you are a racist that you are most likely a Republican.
“Everyone knows” is a meaningless statement

If you cant agree that blacks are not doing enough to help themselves then you are practicing the lib bigotry of low expectations
It is the truth.

Now you blame black people for not being able to climb over the hurdles you racist fucks erected.

How fucking pathetic can you get.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Bush is sucking up to the left.....for what reason one can only guess.......but once Bush announced that these protests were a good thing, the disguise he wore while president has been totally removed. I see no difference between Bush, McCain, and Romney. They're all fakes.

And to think......I never thought the left would say kind words about George W. But now the guy they called hitler...before Trump.....is now going to be invited to all the nice parties again...

Heck......if you want to get paid....just trash Trump in public.
The commies will recognize you.....maybe give you some sort of award.
Maybe they'll stop trashing Ellen for being friends with him.

Just tell the truth about your fat asssed o\range budfy. 110,000 dead Americans friom a virus Trump had under complete control./

How the fuck do you suopport that lying piece of shit.

Thanks, Obama!

Forum List

Back