Bush Sucks Up To The Left

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Bush is sucking up to the left.....for what reason one can only guess.......but once Bush announced that these protests were a good thing, the disguise he wore while president has been totally removed. I see no difference between Bush, McCain, and Romney. They're all fakes.

Even George W Bush is smart enough to know what A piece of shit Trump really is.

Every time a Republican speaks out for the country and against Trump, you assfucks trash them.

At this rate, Trump will have insulted half the well known, well liked Republicans.

He has trashed all the Bush family, Colin Powell, Gen Mattis, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc.

All these people have a base of people thart like them. A Hell of a lot better than the Don the Con.

GWB is not in any position to look down his nose at anyone (especially Trump).
At least that is what you leftists have been saying for close to 20 years.
GWB and his fellow Establishment Old Guard do not value effective policy so much as they value symbolism and offering pablum while the nation bleeds.

For the last 50 years the Old Guard has had time to fix the problems plaguing America and mostly what they did was grow the government and deficit instead.

They had their time, now it is time for some people who have been solving real world problems all their lives, like Trump, to take the lead and see what they can do.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Bush is sucking up to the left.....for what reason one can only guess.......but once Bush announced that these protests were a good thing, the disguise he wore while president has been totally removed. I see no difference between Bush, McCain, and Romney. They're all fakes.

George realizing tRump is unfit to be president, no matter what party he is, isn't sucking up to the left. It's swallowing your pride and doing what's right for the country.

GWB is not in any position to look down his nose at anyone (especially Trump).
At least that is what you leftists have been saying for close to 20 years.

So you should realize that if even he thinks tRump is fucking up he's really fucking up.

Here is everything he said
View attachment 347251
and Condi Rice said this, even though most didn’t report it-
And as I said, the president has used some language that I'm really very, very much admire, like the resilience of the American people. Just be careful about those messages. I'm not advising the president, but if I were, I would say let's put tweeting aside for a little bit and- and talk to us, have a conversation with us. And I think we need that. And I think he can do it.
Unfortunately Bush has inserted himself in the debate knowing he will be used by the left to attack Trump.......and I don't think he cares.

The simple fact is that we don't have a race problem but a cultural problem in America seems to escape him.
Most of the problems in the Black Community are based around cultural differences......which centers around the fact that most blacks don't have both parents living in their homes. This is true more than any other group. Perhaps they should think about keeping it in their pants and then just maybe they'd have more success in life.

Don't leave out the democrat party...the party that created and exploits the problems in the Black community. The democrat party has controlled these cities for decades, and longer........total control of the police, education and the welfare system.......that is the contributing factor...

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

And to think......I never thought the left would say kind words about George W. But now the guy they called hitler...before Trump.....is now going to be invited to all the nice parties again...

1591593040400.png

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Even George W Bush is smart enough to know what A piece of shit Trump really is.

Every time a Republican speaks out for the country and against Trump, you assfucks trash them.

At this rate, Trump will have insulted half the well known, well liked Republicans.

He has trashed all the Bush family, Colin Powell, Gen Mattis, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc.

All these people have a base of people thart like them. A Hell of a lot better than the Don the Con.

Unlike the left, at least Trump isn't trying to turn this nation into a Marxist piece of crap like China, Venezuela, Vietnam or, North Korea. The lefty idiots are now talking, defunding law enforcement. When the crime in those cities skyrockets and the non-criminal citizens are cowering in their basements at the chaos in their streets, they can't blame Trump, they can only blame themselves and their leftist local governments for being so stupid as to do away with law enforcement. In my opinion, those idiotic cities do need to burn down and good riddance.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

George realizing tRump is unfit to be president, no matter what party he is, isn't sucking up to the left. It's swallowing your pride and doing what's right for the country.

Trump is a better president than Bush was and that makes the Bush dynasty crazy with envy

Or maybe, like the generals, he is horrified at what has happened to the presidency.
They should be horrified.
"We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership".

That pretty much it, in a nutshell. And a pretty bold thing for a general to say in public.

Trump is a better president than Bush was and that makes the Bush dynasty crazy with envy
Bush and the Establishment never wanted to fix any problems, but to make the permanent sources of government funding that they could skim off and award as patronage to their network of supporters.

Trump came in and started to actually FIX things, like the wall passed in 1984 but was never built, or finishing off ISIS after Obama let them build up and get out of hand, etc.

Trump is our best President since Abraham Lincoln, and the hatred of the Establishment proves it!

About the only Republicans left supporting Trump are racists and those who don’t care being associated with racists because abortion is legal as it should be.

Bush knows Felon George Floyd died of an OD. Yet he pretends otherwise.

Or maybe, like the generals, he is horrified at what has happened to the presidency.

That pretty much it, in a nutshell. And a pretty bold thing for a general to say in public.
What we're really witnessing is over 3 years of media malpractice.
We've been in better hands than we were in the Clinton, Obama, and Bush Administrations....but the primary difference is the way the media is constantly at odds with anything and everything that the current administration does.
Considering the absolute fact that the media is the primary cause of the unrest in America....and now the entire world....I personally think you need to come up with something else....because this crap that it's all Trump's fault is getting to be ridiculous.

About the only Republicans left supporting Trump are racists and those who don’t care being associated with racists because abortion is legal as it should be.
That's rich considering the fact that BLM is DEMANDING silly white people TO literally kiss their feet and beg for forgiveness for thIS mythical WHITE PRIVILEGE horseshit......I think the racists are really in the Democrat/Communist Party.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

And to think......I never thought the left would say kind words about George W. But now the guy they called hitler...before Trump.....is now going to be invited to all the nice parties again...

Heck......if you want to get paid....just trash Trump in public.
The commies will recognize you.....maybe give you some sort of award.
Maybe they'll stop trashing Ellen for being friends with him.

What we're really witnessing is over 3 years of media malpractice.
We've been in better hands than we were in the Clinton, Obama, and Bush Administrations....but the primary difference is the way the media is constantly at odds with anything and everything that the current administration does.
Considering the absolute fact that the media is the primary cause of the unrest in America....and now the entire world....I personally think you need to come up with something else....because this crap that it's all Trump's fault is getting to be ridiculous.
Aww, poor Trump. It must be someone else saying and tweeting this stuff.

He really needs to change his password.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Better late than never.

Jeb Bush shit himself when Trump was calling out one of the candidate for their family's involvement in the JFK Assassination.

I loathe the Bushs worse than the Clintons! The Dad was a "New World Order" guy and Dubya was a puppet that ran 9/11 and the Surveillance State that followed.

After Gingrich and Clinton, we were on a legitimate glidepath to start paying down the national debt, Then, all of a sudden, camel fuckers in a cave in Pashtun toppled the Twin Towers and flew a cruise missile into the Pentagon.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Unlike the left, at least Trump isn't trying to turn this nation into a Marxist piece of crap like China, Venezuela, Vietnam or, North Korea. The lefty idiots are now talking, defunding law enforcement. When the crime in those cities skyrockets and the non-criminal citizens are cowering in their basements at the chaos in their streets, they can't blame Trump, they can only blame themselves and their leftist local governments for being so stupid as to do away with law enforcement. In my opinion, those idiotic cities do need to burn down and good riddance.

Quit the Venezuela bullshit lies. You Trump people are so duped.

Trump is trying to make us like China. He wants to speak & people do it. He wanted to send. 10,000 troops into our cities. How the fuck do you support that?

Replacing our police. Maybe you can pull your head out of Trump's ass long enough to look at police statistics vs other countriers. We live in a near police state. Police depasrtments are more powerful than those elected to govern. Throwing out the failed system may be the answer.

View attachment 347246

View attachment 347247

Heck......if you want to get paid....just trash Trump in public.
The commies will recognize you.....maybe give you some sort of award.
Maybe they'll stop trashing Ellen for being friends with him.

Just tell the truth about your fat asssed o\range budfy. 110,000 dead Americans friom a virus Trump had under complete control./

How the fuck do you suopport that lying piece of shit.

Here is everything he said
View attachment 347251
and Condi Rice said this, even though most didn’t report it-
And as I said, the president has used some language that I'm really very, very much admire, like the resilience of the American people. Just be careful about those messages. I'm not advising the president, but if I were, I would say let's put tweeting aside for a little bit and- and talk to us, have a conversation with us. And I think we need that. And I think he can do it.
Unfortunately Bush has inserted himself in the debate knowing he will be used by the left to attack Trump.......and I don't think he cares.

The simple fact is that we don't have a race problem but a cultural problem in America seems to escape him.
Most of the problems in the Black Community are based around cultural differences......which centers around the fact that most blacks don't have both parents living in their homes. This is true more than any other group. Perhaps they should think about keeping it in their pants and then just maybe they'd have more success in life.

Solid Advice
No chance of it happening.

Forum List

Back