Bush wasn't a very good president BUT

Nice try.. there is a difference between saying Obama is LIKE Madoff and saying Calling Obama a good politician is like saying Madoff is a good salesman...

And it is STILL not what you had first claimed

You are about as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market

If you say so. :cuckoo:

You are like an elephant... meaning you share characteristics with the elephant

You are as stinky as an elephant is big.. the size or the amount or the impact is comparative...

Obama is a good politician is like saying Madoff is a good salesman... compares the blatant absurdity of the claims

Now.. run along

But in reality, Bernie was a good salesman but his purpose was evil. So she was saying that Obama is a good politician but his purpose is as evil as Bernie's. Using our money.

On par.

online-grammar-nazi_1360826800_epiclolcom.jpg

Dave with his nice suit right out the cleaners

Uh huh..

Otherwise known as you have nothing...

You were caught in your generalization for shock effect... you were also caught with your misquote out of context (just like the others)...

Take it like a man... admit your ploy.. and move on

Trumpybirth2.jpg

Trump the Republican candidate..Umm hmm...never happened...or it only happened with the Crazies. Fox News and Republicans

Despite balooning spending and totally fucking up the wars with his nation building bullshit at least he was

Honorable
Straight forward
Didn't whine about the media
Didn't intentionally try to divide the people
Stood on principle and didn't change his mind for elections
Didn't have THE MOST CORRUPT administration
Didn't cower in the face of terrorism

Bush and Obama have been a disaster for our nation. ESPECIALLY Obama.

At this point I wish we had Slick Willie back, at least he would try to meet on common ground

Honorable - In what way? Really, what way was Bush "honorable"?
Straight forward - What President is not strait forward?
Didn't whine about the media - For the most part I'd agree
Didn't intentionally try to divide the people - Mmmm, "your either with us or against us." But compared to Obama, if that's what you mean, yes Bush was millions of times better
Stood on principle and didn't change his mind for elections - Bush outright lied about his position on Small Government and a humble foreign policy. Flat out lied, like a 100% change of heart after he won the election
Didn't have THE MOST CORRUPT administration - But close!
Didn't cower in the face of terrorism - No, instead he started a meaningless unconstitutional war in Iraq and failed miserably on the "war on terror."

Bush alone destroyed the conservative title. What does it mean when Bush and his Republican congress mounted incredible deficits through massive growth in Government.

YOU are forgetting ONE MAJOR EVENT aren't you that changed Bush from not being involved in nation building... BUT we lost WTC buildings, 3,000 people.. $2 trillion in businesses lost and destroyed, 145,000 JOBS lost and YOU don't think that was motivation enough for a nation destruction program???

Tell me ONE nation building project that Bush started??/

why do you say that?

Because the statement by itself is stupid. White voters, married women by 55%, unmarried women by 66%, Hispanics and Asians by 80% plus, and so forth.

No it isn't, blacks were very motivated by Bush racism,not only to vote but to get Democrats to the polls. But if you mean it motivated all Democrats I can agree with that...

2000 10% of the vote was black in 2008 and 2012 it was 13%

YOU IDIOT... THE ENTIRE BLACK POPULATION is
White population 223,553,265 or 72 .4% of total population
Black or African American alone 38,929,319 or 13 .6% of total population
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf

94% of Registered black voters voted for Obama... that left 6% intelligent blacks who knew there was more important a president would be competent and not just because he was black!

Deal with the facts that almost ALL Obama supporters are LIKE THESE representatives:

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

These are representatives of the "intelligence" of the Obama voter!

Despite balooning spending and totally fucking up the wars with his nation building bullshit at least he was

Honorable
Straight forward

At this point I wish we had Slick Willie back, at least he would try to meet on common ground

Didn't intentionally try to divide the people - Mmmm, "your either with us or against us." But compared to Obama, if that's what you mean, yes Bush was millions of times better
Stood on principle and didn't change his mind for elections - Bush outright lied about his position on Small Government and a humble foreign policy. Flat out lied, like a 100% change of heart after he won the election
Didn't cower in the face of terrorism - No, instead he started a meaningless unconstitutional war in Iraq and failed miserably on the "war on terror."

Bush alone destroyed the conservative title. What does it mean when Bush and his Republican congress mounted incredible deficits through massive growth in Government.

YOU are forgetting ONE MAJOR EVENT aren't you that changed Bush from not being involved in nation building... BUT we lost WTC buildings, 3,000 people.. $2 trillion in businesses lost and destroyed, 145,000 JOBS lost and YOU don't think that was motivation enough for a nation destruction program???

Iraq.

End argument.

Iraq.

End argument.

Nope. There is ZERO evidence to support the claim that President Bush went to Iraq in order to do some nation building.

I do concede however that back in the Clinton days Congress did specifically call for regime change in Iraq. So, I guess we gotta blame Bubba.

Bush was indeed not a good president.

One of the more significant problems with GWB, of course, wasn’t so much the individual, but the incompetent, corrupt officials he brought into his administration.

The warmongering neo-cons with their two failed, illegal wars.

The reactionary fiscal extremists who recklessly cut revenue while increasing the size of government and spending resulting in massive deficits.

The social conservatives who worked against privacy rights, worked to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment, and hindered life-saving medical developments with their opposition to stem cell research.

The Bush years was an administration at war with logic, reason, and common sense.

You have indeed stated your ignorant OPINION, but you always fail to SUPPORT your ignorant bleatings, Adam_Clayton.

One of the more significant problems with GWB, of course, wasn’t so much the individual, but the incompetent, corrupt officials he brought into his administration.

More of the original problem.

Ignorant biased twits like you stating your opinion is not the same as supporting your opinion, you idiot.

The reactionary fiscal extremists who recklessly cut revenue while increasing the size of government and spending resulting in massive deficits.

Again with the statement of opinion without any effort at substantiation. Damn. You are useless.

The social conservatives who worked against privacy rights, worked to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment, and hindered life-saving medical developments with their opposition to stem cell research.

More bloviating with NO support. You are at least CONSISTENTLY useless, Adam_Clayton.

The Bush years was an administration at war with logic, reason, and common sense.

No. It wasn't. It was at war (internationally) with those who were bent on hurting us and at war (domestically) with those idiot liberal assholes (morons like you) who always engaged in cheap rhetorical attacks but who came without a shred of logic or fact or common sense.

And a war on the environment.

Honorable
Straight forward

This is the biggest pile of bullshit ever. You have to wait for most of us to die out before you can start lying to try to rehabilitate that cocksucking treasonous piece of shit loser.

Honorable
Straight forward

This is the biggest pile of bullshit ever. You have to wait for most of us to die out before you can start lying to try to rehabilitate that cocksucking treasonous piece of shit loser.

Reality disagrees with you.

Networks Skip Over ABC's Poll Finding That Bush Approval Rating Hit a Seven-Year High, Even with Obama | NewsBusters

Honorable
Straight forward

Networks Skip Over ABC's Poll Finding That Bush Approval Rating Hit a Seven-Year High, Even with Obama | NewsBusters

When is it reality and when is it fake? When Obama has good poll numbers the right whines about how fake it is, then cites a poll as proof of reality.

Oh I get it, If its good and its Obama its phoney. nice!

When is it reality and when is it fake? When Obama has good poll numbers the right whines about how fake it is, then cites a poll as proof of reality.

Oh I get it, If its good and its Obama its phoney. nice!
Yep, that's their general rule of thumb.

They make sure to be on the victim side of every argument. The Press is unfair, then the press is doing their jobs BUT ONLY when it's bad news about Obama. If its good news...obviously it's bullshit.

The Press is under attack and the GOP loves the Press, except they don't unless they have bad news to report about Obama. If they don't have bad news, it's because Obama and the Press are in bed together (remember the press was just "under attack")

Confusing huh

They make sure to be on the victim side of every argument. The Press is unfair, then the press is doing their jobs BUT ONLY when it's bad news about Obama. If its good news...obviously it's bullshit.

The Press is under attack and the GOP loves the Press, except they don't unless they have bad news to report about Obama. If they don't have bad news, it's because Obama and the Press are in bed together (remember the press was just "under attack")

Confusing huh

The confusion is all yours, ClosedMind.

Confusing huh
Yep, very confusing.

No wonder the GOP are always dizzy...
3283254599_aebf49a858.jpg

Hilarious, and at the same time pathetic that some people are still trying to resuscitate that loser administration. Even more hilarious that, (1) some people think there is a need to do so, and (2) they appear to be right (double entendre intended). They keep missing the point that the Republican Party is not in the sewer because of the sorry attributes that dubya believes in (if one can credit dubya with that much cerebral awareness). They are in the sewer because so many of them share dubya's level of ignorance. Here's hoping they are still wondering what hit them when the GOP sinks noisily beneath the waves, still blaming "liberals" because the right has nothing to offer but fascism, racism and hate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back