Bush wasn't a very good president BUT

this thread is about BUSH..stop hijacking it with your silly whining about Obama...go start a new thread if you are so butthurt over all those things..

This Thread is about Bush?

you fucking right that IS important, he is their commander in chief..
it was a disgrace and and embarrassing... that's when I stopped watching this LAZY person who is our President

Who's this thread about again, Obama...No Bush, right?

I made one post about Obama because we were talking about Bush and the military and here your are...you really are child..grow up

Just one Steph?

I trade Obama for Bush any day..

can we?...lol

Who is this thread about again? Obama or Bush...Caught lying and being your normal hypocritical self

I know ...keep lying and lying about lying. Name calling is all you have, hold on tight to it lol

I know ...keep lying and lying about lying. Name calling is all you have, hold on tight to it lol

now you're babbling to yourself.. you need a drink or something to help your butthurt. You're losing it over someone criticizing your dear Leader..not pretty

Last edited:
I dunno. Lying about Womd, and planting stories via Judith Miller and attempting to paint those who opposed a baseless and insane war as terrorist sympathizers doesn't exactly endear the guy to me. I got issues with Obama, but bushii was enough bush even for me. (-:
Thank you! Bush attacked the average citizen for disagreeing with his policies from the start. It was you're either with us or against us. People were very fearful, including many in the media, especially the media, as they are nothing but a bunch of cowards anyway. He bullied them when we needed them to hold his feet to the fire. It was a total and complete failure from top to bottom. I haven't forgiven the Corproate Media for what they did and allowed Bush to get away with. I don't think I ever will.

Remember "free speech zones?" That was for people who even wore T-SHIRTS that Shrub'n'Co didn't like.

The Constitution be damned.

It was the WORST.

Marc Bush did suck..... but Obama has alienated half the Country with some of the things he has said.....so maybe they both are not very good at talking to the opposition.....in my opinion they both have piss poor leadership skills....

Let me ask you something (others, feel free to join in).

Isn't it true that you can say, "yeah but" to anything anyone says?

"I cured cancer"

"Yeah but, AIDS is still with us."

The sane approach to such a statement is to praise the cancer cure and the man or woman who did it or lead the team that did it. Not say "yeah but".

I think that can apply to our politics. You can say "yeah but" but should you? Should you constantly have your nets out to catch every mistake in the water that one says whether it be in the sea of Bush or Obama or whomever is next? "Monroe, Oklahoma"...."Misunderestimated"..."I didn't inhale"; It goes on and on. Interesting, I find, is the fact as I made that list, I had fewer and fewer citations of gaffes to call upon. I could look them up, I'm sure; whatever a President says nowadays is recorded. However, what We The People focus on seems to be the moving target.

It is we who are more subjective to any division. If the next president is a Republican, 1/2 of the country will be saying "yeah but" to whatever he or she proposes. Likewise if the Dems keep the Oval.

My question to you is this; how can you blame a 3rd party for turning your neighbor against you? I would submit that your neighbor was never really with you to start with.

Despite balooning spending and totally fucking up the wars with his nation building bullshit at least he was

Honorable
Straight forward
Didn't whine about the media
Didn't intentionally try to divide the people
Stood on principle and didn't change his mind for elections
Didn't have THE MOST CORRUPT administration
Didn't cower in the face of terrorism

Bush and Obama have been a disaster for our nation. ESPECIALLY Obama.

At this point I wish we had Slick Willie back, at least he would try to meet on common ground
You must be sick Granpa.

You MFers really have forgotten how bad, dysfunctional and corrupt the Bush Administration was huh?

Here's a reminder...

Hugh's List of Bush Scandals | NetRootsMass

It covers the following scandals and corruption...

1. Patient neglect at Walter Reed Army Hospital
2. US Attorney firings
3. Libby/Plame Affair (Outing a CIA agent)
4. Iraq war
5. Afghanistan (leaving before the job was done)
6. Iran saber rattling
7. North Korea (mishandling nuclear issue)
8. The War on Terror (failure to capture Osama bin Laden, dubious allies)
9. Civilian contractors in Iraq (poor service for big bucks)
10. Military Commissions Act (torture, kangaroo courts, indefinite detention, and loss of habeas corpus)
11. Hurricane Katrina and the drowning of New Orleans
12. NSA warrantless wiretapping
13. SWIFT (international money transfers)
14. Black sites and rendition
15. Department of Homeland Security (a massive boondoggle)
16. K Street lobbyists (for government you can buy)
17. Dusty Foggo (No. 3 at the CIA)
18. Duke Cunningham (a corrupt politician)
19. Tom Delay (another corrupt politician)
20. Mark Foley and the House pages
21. Cheney Energy Task Force (and hiding info about it)
22. Tax cuts for the richest of the rich
23. Global warming (denial and stalling)
24. Terri Schiavo and the attempted trashing of family privacy rights
25. Budget deficits and a greatly increased national debt
26. Stacking of the Supreme Court (Roberts and Alito)
27. Medicare( lack of long term solvency)
28. Medicare Part D (Drug prescriptions)
29. Healthcare general mess
30. Doug Feith (stovepiping Iraq intel)
31. 2000 election (stolen)
32. 2004 election (rigging)
33. 9/11 Commission limitation and manipulation of
34. 9/11 Commission’s recommendations delayed implementation
35. Marginalization of the UN
36. Preventive war doctrine
37. Loss of US prestige
38. Inaction on Israeli-Palestinian peace process
39. Lack of spending on basic research
40. Alberto Gonzales
41. FDA restricting the mission
42. EPA restricting the mission
43. Porter Goss trashing the CIA
44. Militarization of intelligence
45. Rampant cronyism
46. Signing statements
47. Unilateral Executive
48. Abuse of the National Guard
49. Breaking the Army
50. Increase in the balance of trade deficit
51. Grassley Bankruptcy Bill (creditors favored over debtors)
52. Cross border Mexican truck safety
53. Rove’s security clearance (kept after his part in outing Valerie Plame)
54. Anti-immigration raids (children and parents separated)
55. Dubai Ports deal (a Middle East company in charge of US ports in the age of terrorism)
56. Patriot Act and its Extension
57. Privatization of Social Security (a bad idea endlessly recycled)
58. War on Science
59. David Safavian (Abramoff associate)
60. Claude Allen (White House adviser caught shoplifting)

The list has over 300, so you'll have to click the link. The link has explanations of each scandal in full detail.

Over 300, almost 400. Obama isn't even 1/10th there as yet.

Get a grip Grandpa...seriously.

'stolen' elections, 'breaking' he Army, 'war on science'.... just a few of the laughs from your 'list'... your biased list from a biased source shows your obvious bias and your idiocy

So? Bush fluffers use things like birth certificates, secret muslim, umbrellas, racism (apparently pointing out racism is racism), swearing on Koran, death panels, college grades, etc, to make Obama look bad in comparison. List is endless. He even gets the blame for the weather.

"The right"? No... You had some whackos or attention seekers saying that crap...

Just like the whackos who tried the "Bush lied, people died" and "AWOL Bush" bullshit

Like the GOP's VP candidate?

Not that I was a supporter of the GOP ticket in the last election.. but I did not hear anything of the sort from Ryan.. got a credible link to back that up??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVuD3jN_vc]Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 'From The Beginning' (1972) - YouTube[/ame]

“He is considered a good politician,” the 2008 Republican VP nominee said, referring to Obama, “which is like saying Bernie Madoff was a good salesman."

"The difference being, the president is using our money.”

“Step away from the teleprompter and do your job.”

She even waded into the most polarizing of policy debates: gun control.

“Background checks? Yeah, I guess to learn more about a person’s thinking and associations and intentions. More background checks?” she said.

“Dandy idea, Mr. President ... should have started with yours.”

Like the GOP's VP candidate?

Not that I was a supporter of the GOP ticket in the last election.. but I did not hear anything of the sort from Ryan.. got a credible link to back that up??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVuD3jN_vc]Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 'From The Beginning' (1972) - YouTube[/ame]

“He is considered a good politician,” the 2008 Republican VP nominee said, referring to Obama, “which is like saying Bernie Madoff was a good salesman."

“Background checks? Yeah, I guess to learn more about a person’s thinking and associations and intentions. More background checks?” she said.

Quite a leap there.. and not exactly what you had claimed...

Uh huh.. quite CLEAR what you were getting at because of your history in prior posts... you generalize and mislead.. CONTINUALLY

Great enough about me. What about the Repubs and the Birth Cert, Repubs and the Koran Swearing...All that before Obama said ONE WORD as president but you blame Obama for dividing

And every post you make sure to stay focused on me and not the topic. Every post is you correcting someones grammer or personal opinions on the person.

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” - You little Alinsky you

this thread is about BUSH..stop hijacking it with your silly whining about Obama...go start a new thread if you are so butthurt over all those things..

No, it's about how much better the OP thinks President Bush was compared to President Obama, plain a simple.

Hey Steph, why do you have a problem with military personnel holding an umbrella for their Commander in Chief?

Comparing then candidate Obama to Madoff was bat shit crazy.

Despite balooning spending and totally fucking up the wars with his nation building bullshit at least he was

Honorable
Straight forward
Didn't whine about the media
Didn't intentionally try to divide the people
Stood on principle and didn't change his mind for elections
Didn't have THE MOST CORRUPT administration
Didn't cower in the face of terrorism

Bush and Obama have been a disaster for our nation. ESPECIALLY Obama.

At this point I wish we had Slick Willie back, at least he would try to meet on common ground

Honest? His lies and the lies of those that supported him resulted in the deaths of over 4500 of our sons and daughters.

Cower in the face of terrorism? Who the hell was President when we finally got Bin Laden? And who stated "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine"?

"W" left us with two unsuccessful wars, off the books, an economy headed for the Second Great Republican Depression, and losing 700,000 jobs a month.

And you Republicans are still advocating the economic measures that still has Europe in a recession while we are seeing growth in our economy. You people are truly losers, and trying to foist your losing ways onto the nation. No Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 'From The Beginning' (1972) - YouTube

Nice try.. there is a difference between saying Obama is LIKE Madoff and saying Calling Obama a good politician is like saying Madoff is a good salesman...

And it is STILL not what you had first claimed

You are about as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market

Nice try.. there is a difference between saying Obama is LIKE Madoff and saying Calling Obama a good politician is like saying Madoff is a good salesman...

If you say so. :cuckoo:

If you say so. :cuckoo:

You are like an elephant... meaning you share characteristics with the elephant

You are as stinky as an elephant is big.. the size or the amount or the impact is comparative...

Obama is a good politician is like saying Madoff is a good salesman... compares the blatant absurdity of the claims

Now.. run along

online-grammar-nazi_1360826800_epiclolcom.jpg

Dave with his nice suit right out the cleaners

Forum List

Back