🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush's Brain must be desperate...

Your OP is silly, I recommend you have it removed before you become the object of ridicule..just sayin
Move, along.....

106.gif

slap_3f.gif

Your OP is silly, I recommend you have it removed before you become the object of ridicule..just sayin

Thank you for expressing your opinion, sadly I don't value anything you've ever posted. Truth be told you're no different than crusaderfrank, willow tree, stephanie or warrior. Someday surprise us and post something of substance. Bet you can't.

...given his failures during the past election. I guess he's desperate to show his metal to the bllionaires he promised much to but delivered little to last November, so he's starting early with the first character assassination of the next election season:

"Some Republicans must be worried about Mitch McConnell's Kentucky Senate seat, because conservative super PAC American Crossroads mocked Ashley Judd in an attack ad released Wednesday, depicting her as a Hollywood radical who looks down on Kentuckians as hillbillies. The 44-year-old actress and liberal activist is said to be considering a 2014 Senate bid, though she has yet to officially announce her candidacy."

Read more: Ashley Judd mocked in American Crossroads ad [VIDEO] - UPI.com

Not sure what Rove is going for here. Judd probably won't run once she realizes what it takes for a non-sociopath to run for office. The biggest threat to McConnell right now is that the far right wing in his deep red state will run someone who is more inflexible than he is.

Well, that Karl Rove is a busy body. He's also working on plans to make sure the GOP will not be running the Todd Akins of the world. In other words it'll be neocons versus the Tea Party. Oh boy!
Karl Rove defends super PAC, cites Todd Akin
Karl Rove defends super PAC, cites Todd Akin - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

It will be an interesting battle! Not sure who will be left standing.

Just be like me and root for injuries while enjoying the show.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
One might have thought Karl Rove would have laid back and taken a breather, better for the Democrats he doesn't.

...given his failures during the past election. I guess he's desperate to show his metal to the bllionaires he promised much to but delivered little to last November Read more: Ashley Judd mocked in American Crossroads ad [VIDEO] - UPI.com

I do not recall hearing anything from Bush in the last election. Which Bush are you referring to?

Some interresting facts to think about, more millionaires were made during the Jimmy Carter years likewise more billionaires are made during these Obama years. Odd since the ones they claim to support most, which is the rest of us, seem to suffer the most with both these presidents.

Geez, will you lefties ever quit whining? You won the freaking election. Tell us how great the next four years are going to be. Can't do it? Neither can I.
All they have is crying about how Bush has more of a spine then the cowards they are.

...given his failures during the past election. I guess he's desperate to show his metal to the bllionaires he promised much to but delivered little to last November Read more: Ashley Judd mocked in American Crossroads ad [VIDEO] - UPI.com

I do not recall hearing anything from Bush in the last election. Which Bush are you referring to?

Some interresting facts to think about, more millionaires were made during the Jimmy Carter years likewise more billionaires are made during these Obama years. Odd since the ones they claim to support most, which is the rest of us, seem to suffer the most with both these presidents.

Bush's Brain: How Karl Rove Made George W. Bush Presidential - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How was life on Mars?

Forum List

Back