Businesses Leaving Portland, People Leaving Portland. Don't Let the Disease Into Your Community

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
If liberals from Portland move into your community...run them out. They are diseased by communism. Portland as a city will lose it's economy as will Seattle. Nobody wants to spend money in a Marxist, lawless, shit hole. Keep the heroin addicted terrorist in their own city so the can overdose on a pile of their own shit.

Last edited:
If liberals from Portland move into your community...run them out. They are diseased by communism. Portland as a city will lose it's economy as will Seattle. Nobody wants to spend money in a Marxist, lawless, shit hole. Keep the heroin addicted terrorist on their own city so the can overdose on a pile of their own shit.
Leaving is easy. If you can. Every Prog will do the same thing now all over in deep blue areas. They will stay masked in purple and red areas. Their true selves is what you have seen. True taxation with no representation.

If liberals from Portland move into your community...run them out. They are diseased by communism. Portland as a city will lose it's economy as will Seattle. Nobody wants to spend money in a Marxist, lawless, shit hole. Keep the heroin addicted terrorist on their own city so the can overdose on a pile of their own shit.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon?

Leaving is easy. If you can. Every Prog will do the same thing now all over in deep blue areas. They will stay masked in purple and red areas. Their true selves is what you have seen. True taxation with no representation.
That made no sense.

No I prefer liberty and free market capitalism. I stopped shitting myself as a baby. Portland like's to wallow in its own drug addicted, communist shit.

No business investment will come to Portland. Property values dropping like used needles on their streets.

No I prefer liberty and free market capitalism. I stopped shitting myself as a baby. Portland like's to wallow in its own drug addicted, communist shit.
Ah, no way! Especially since they have done decriminalization of hard core drugs...smooth sailing from here on out...property values are on the RISE!

This is why they must not be allowed to destroy their city and move on to spread diseases and drug induced anarchy to other cities.

Jurisdiction of anarchy, according to the Honorable William P. Barr.

Jurisdiction of anarchy, according to the Honorable William P. Barr.
Communism is a recipe for failure. How is the Soviet Union doing these days?

Communism is a recipe for failure. How is the Soviet Union doing these days?
Everythings fine and everybody's happy, if you don't want to be dragged into the county courthouse for a felony sex offense by the scruff of the neck at the accusation of some marijuana-addicted street lady if you didn't cross the street at the signal.

Liberal Portlanders are highly prized in my neck of the woods. Their hides are bringing more than coonskins these days, but they're thin, fragile, and require special care in the tanning process.

Forum List

Back