🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

businesses that ban guns...remember Luby's cafe....

No it means I've seen too many news reports of gun nuts walking into malls, movie theaters, restaurants, schools etc and then killing a lot of people. There have also been situations where people were killed for just texting in a movie theater. Another time a person was killed just because the music in his car was loud.

Those who kill like that don't walk into an establishment and announce they're going to start shooting. They just start shooting. No one knows who is going to do that. So when I see someone with a gun I get out of the area as quickly as I can. Apparently so did other people on that ferry.

If there wasn't a history of gun nuts killing people that way I wouldn't have had any problem with that gun. I'm sure the other people wouldn't have had a problem with it either.
Most of them aren't gun nuts and just recently got a gun or borrowed it. You don't know what you're talking about.

A lot of people think that I don't understand what gun advocates are trying to do by wearing guns everywhere. I disagree. When I was 6 years old, I never went anywhere without my matching pair of Roy Rogers 6 shooters.....

A lot of people think that I don't understand what gun advocates are trying to do by wearing guns everywhere. I disagree. When I was 6 years old, I never went anywhere without my matching pair of Roy Rogers 6 shooters.....
These days child protective services would have found you a new home.

So 1 event almost 25 years means that a company shouldn't ban AK-47s from being in their restaurant? Okay.

Here is the thing gun-atics, you think you are the good guy with the gun. Guess what

NO ONE THINKS YOU ARE THE GOOD GUY WITH THE GUN!!

They are watching you to see if they need to call the police. It's against any social decorum and it's extremely unnecessary. In fact, everyone thinks you're over compensating for something.

A person that think they must carry a firearm at all times has:

1. No college education.

2. IQ < 75

3. Thinks Country music is thought provoking music (It's not, it's all about drinking beer and driving a truck to get a girl. Seriously)

Were you born stupid, or are you just stoned? (And country music can be added to the growing list of things you know nothing-or slightly less-about.)

Note: saw three people open-carrying today...nobody even raised an eyebrow!

Forum List

Back