BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

We're talking about women aged 18. High school kids are ages 14-18. You keep trying to blur that distinction. It's a sleazy tactic, but everyone is wise to it.

I'll note that the Lefties think 14 year olds should be able to have abortions and undergo sex change procedures without their parents' consent, but think that speaking on the phone is Beyond the Pale.

Trying to change the subject now? Maybe 14 year old girls wouldn't need to have abortions if you weren't ok with them becoming friends with 32 year old men.

Yes, I'm sure Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein know all about that.

Weren't you the one crying about unproven accusations a few posts back?

The facts for those two are quite clear. Epstein was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution; and Bubba's frequent trips to the orgy island filled with underage girls are well documented in the flight logs. Clinton also has a well documented history of abusing women, unlike Moore.

That;s just dumb.

We're talking about women aged 18. High school kids are ages 14-18. You keep trying to blur that distinction. It's a sleazy tactic, but everyone is wise to it.

I'll note that the Lefties think 14 year olds should be able to have abortions and undergo sex change procedures without their parents' consent, but think that speaking on the phone is Beyond the Pale.

Trying to change the subject now? Maybe 14 year old girls wouldn't need to have abortions if you weren't ok with them becoming friends with 32 year old men.

The facts for those two are quite clear. Epstein was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution; and Bubba's frequent trips to the orgy island filled with underage girls are well documented in the flight logs. Clinton also has a well documented history of abusing women, unlike Moore.

Funny, people that worked with Moore said he had a habit of dating high school girls.

From the article in the link....“No,” she replied matter-of-factly. “But the phone in the house could get through to her easily.” meaning that the phone cord reached the bedroom easily. The link contradicts itself...which is par for the course with the Gateway pundit.

What part of "she says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom" didn't you understand?

I understand it perfectly, she was in her bedroom when she was talking to him on the phone. Using one of these the phone stays put and the receiver goes where you go..
s-l1600.jpg

What date was that sold?

Funny, people that worked with Moore said he had a habit of dating high school girls.
One person has said that, and we don't know if she's a Democrat.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Get serious! Stop trying to discredit and slander these victims with fake news!

Has the mother disputed saying it?

Can't believe the number of Republicans flocking to defend dating Jail Bait

Hey here's an idea ... Where is Crazy Ted Nugent when Creepy Roy needs him? :D

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you

So tell your mama that I'm back in town
She likes us boys when it's time to get down
She's got this craving for the underage

Honey you you you look so nice
She's young she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She's so fine she's mine
All the time, all mine mine

It's all right baby
It's quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I'll share her with you

Jailbait, Jailbait!

What parent let's their underage kid talk privately to an unknown caller in the kid's own bedroom? Even today?

That;s just dumb.

^^^ That's punctuation abuse. ^^^

From the article in the link....“No,” she replied matter-of-factly. “But the phone in the house could get through to her easily.” meaning that the phone cord reached the bedroom easily. The link contradicts itself...which is par for the course with the Gateway pundit.

What part of "she says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom" didn't you understand?

I understand it perfectly, she was in her bedroom when she was talking to him on the phone. Using one of these the phone stays put and the receiver goes where you go..
s-l1600.jpg

What date was that sold?

I remember buying one in 1979 but mine was white. It was not the first one we had either, they tended to break as my older sisters pulled them to their furthest extent trying to have "privacy".

Moore met and started grooming the 16 year old he "dated" at 14 years old.
Try to tell the truth for once and quit making things up.
I didn't make it up, shithead.

Dirtbag Moore used to hang out at the mall looking for his youngin's. Did you even bother to read the story?

"Wendy Miller says she was 14 and working as a Santa’s helper at the Gadsden Mall when Moore first approached her, and 16 when he asked her on dates"

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Get serious! Stop trying to discredit and slander these victims with fake news!

The mother didnt say it, the Gateway pundit twisted her words to make them mean something they did not. It is his MO after all

s-l1600.jpg

What date was that sold?

I remember buying one in 1979 but mine was white. It was not the first one we had either, they tended to break as my older sisters pulled them to their furthest extent trying to have "privacy".

I don't recall that. I recall having to get everything for my phone from AT&T.

That;s just dumb.

^^^ That's punctuation abuse. ^^^

I'm sorry that I made a typo. Does that mean you won't use the ice cube next time?

What parent let's their underage kid talk privately to an unknown caller in the kid's own bedroom? Even today?

Nowadays, with smartphone and Behavior Modification Media, kids do far worse things than talking on the phone without their parents' knowledge.

The phone rings, the kid picks it up and says "it is Sally, I am going to talk to her", and off to the bedroom the phone goes.

Moore met and started grooming the 16 year old he "dated" at 14 years old.
Try to tell the truth for once and quit making things up.
I didn't make it up, shithead.

Dirtbag Moore used to hang out at the mall looking for his youngin's. Did you even bother to read the story?

"Wendy Miller says she was 14 and working as a Santa’s helper at the Gadsden Mall when Moore first approached her, and 16 when he asked her on dates"

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

This is the woman who accused 3 pastors of sexually molesting her and having the church elders dismiss her accusations as "uncredible." She also had a lawsuit for similar accusation thrown out.

Her claims simply aren't credible on their own.

Can't believe the number of Republicans flocking to defend dating Jail Bait

It's ok as long as he drove his car to see her, and didn't fly on Epstein's plane. It's the mode of transportation that made all the difference.

No idea what you are blabbing about
Some conservative fantasies about Clinton

Trump took that flight too

The mother didnt say it, the Gateway pundit twisted her words to make them mean something they did not. It is his MO after all

So what was the exact quote, did she say her daughter didn't have a phone in her bedroom or not?

Forum List

Back