But I don’t WANT to learn Chinese

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."

Up till now, I have supported Joe Biden

Now, I realize that he wants to let China own the US and that we will all have to learn Chinese.

Glad I learned this before November. Good thing we have Trump to educate us.

Biden is owned by China....if you vote for Biden you are voting for China to over take us as the worlds super power.....you can explain that to your kids when their freedoms are taken away....tell them you couldn't help it because Orange Man Bad.......

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."

We all know that chinese is your native language. You ain't fooling anyone.

Can't we just bow and scrape and say Yessee?

I am tired of all the Junk made in China, Biden was and is problem. For years the politicians moved our factories overseas. Moved as in dismantled them and put them on a boat to china.
Trump said he'd fix it. He had four years.

I am tired of all the Junk made in China, Biden was and is problem. For years the politicians moved our factories overseas. Moved as in dismantled them and put them on a boat to china.
You're right.
It's a disgrace.
1597174543549.png

We all know that chinese is your native language. You ain't fooling anyone.

So how is this Chinese stuff supposed to work?

Will they give us lessons in Chinese or will they lock us in Concentration Camps if we don’t speak Chinese well enough?

This is all very scary. Trump is the only one who can save us from the Chinese overlords

Trump is correct

Although the change of ownership and our decline into serfdom will be gradual

You're right.
It's a disgrace.
View attachment 373824
That is a legimate knock on trump

hats made in America would have cost more but some clueless staff member thought he was being clever by finding them at a lower price

Trump is correct although the change of ownership and our decline into serfdom will be gradual

But what about being forced to speak Chinese?
Will they let us have English subtitles on TV? Will we be punished if they catch us speaking English.

Yep, people can't get enough of that Clinton merchandise.
Oh, you dont know of the clinton/democrat/chinese connection. Trump was not even running for office years and years ago while the democrats and clinton moved our industry to china. To be fair, the Bush family was involved as well. That is one reason I never liked either bush.

Yep, people can't get enough of that Clinton merchandise.
Oh, you dont know of the clinton/democrat/chinese connection. Trump was not even running for office years and years ago while the democrats and clinton moved our industry to china. To be fair, the Bush family was involved as well. That is one reason I never liked either bush.
I believe you!
Trump had to get his merchandise and ties, and shirts made made in China only because there were no companies in America that could make them.
1597175470496.png

The Chinese vaccine when it comes will contain micro-chips that make you able to speak Chinese...like learning Kung Fu on The Matrix.
No need to worry.

Forum List

Back