But I thought European gun control countries had no crime...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, we have been told that our European friends are better than us because they don't worship guns....but...then how is this situation possible...

Articles Does Dhimmitude in Denmark Describe Our Destiny

Per a series of Gatestone Institute reports (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here), crime in Denmark has exploded. Muslim street gangs “have taken over large parts of Danish towns and cities.” Often wearing bulletproof vests and armed to the teeth, Muslim thugs are engaged in all manner of criminal activity, from illegal weapons trafficking to arson to human trafficking to car theft, vandalism, extortion, robbery, assault, rape, and murder. This in a nation that had one of the lowest crime rates in Europe.

Coupled with rampant crime has been weak (at best) enforcement of the law. Muslim criminals are often portrayed as victims of circumstance. Few cases go to trial. It is rare for a Muslim gang member go to prison. In addition, the ineffective dhimmi police force is running out of man power to handle escalating crime.

Hmmm...but...how did this guy get the hand gun...

Another Attempt to Murder Free Speech in Denmark

Lars Hedegaard, a well-known seventy-year-old free speech activist and critic of Islam, narrowly escaped a murder attempt on February 5 outside his home in Copenhagen, Denmark.

An unidentified assailant wielding a handgun fired a shot at Hedegaard, but fled on foot after the bullet missed its intended victim and the gun subsequently jammed.

According to Danish media, the gunman, in a postal service uniform, rang the doorbell of Hedegaard's apartment building on the pretext of delivering a package. When Hedegaard opened the front door, the man pulled out a gun and fired a shot, narrowly missing Hedegaard's head.

Well, we have been told that our European friends are better than us because they don't worship guns....but...then how is this situation possible...

Articles Does Dhimmitude in Denmark Describe Our Destiny

Per a series of Gatestone Institute reports (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here), crime in Denmark has exploded. Muslim street gangs “have taken over large parts of Danish towns and cities.” Often wearing bulletproof vests and armed to the teeth, Muslim thugs are engaged in all manner of criminal activity, from illegal weapons trafficking to arson to human trafficking to car theft, vandalism, extortion, robbery, assault, rape, and murder. This in a nation that had one of the lowest crime rates in Europe.

Coupled with rampant crime has been weak (at best) enforcement of the law. Muslim criminals are often portrayed as victims of circumstance. Few cases go to trial. It is rare for a Muslim gang member go to prison. In addition, the ineffective dhimmi police force is running out of man power to handle escalating crime.

Hmmm...but...how did this guy get the hand gun...

Another Attempt to Murder Free Speech in Denmark

Lars Hedegaard, a well-known seventy-year-old free speech activist and critic of Islam, narrowly escaped a murder attempt on February 5 outside his home in Copenhagen, Denmark.

An unidentified assailant wielding a handgun fired a shot at Hedegaard, but fled on foot after the bullet missed its intended victim and the gun subsequently jammed.

According to Danish media, the gunman, in a postal service uniform, rang the doorbell of Hedegaard's apartment building on the pretext of delivering a package. When Hedegaard opened the front door, the man pulled out a gun and fired a shot, narrowly missing Hedegaard's head.
Link to gun control European countries have no crime?

They have a bigger crime problem than we do. Their street patrol police do not even have guns. It is a very bad situation over there.

Were they with the Pope??! I would believe that one! That guy appears to be able to get away with anything! Belgium courts cannot even haul him in on two rape charges from young women in Argentina! Europeans believe he is a paedophile. Must be quite convenient to have the security and cover of the Vatican at your fingertips!

They have a bigger crime problem than we do. Their street patrol police do not even have guns. It is a very bad situation over there.
I saw some pretty fierce looking assault rifles being carried by police in Italy.

I saw plenty of armed police in France and England too.

Wonder where this place is that has no crime, er, uh, no guns.

Hard to keep up with these imaginary places.

:rolleyes-41:

Check out the World Bank's "Intentional homicide" chart. The last column to the right gives murders per 100k population. Nearly all the murder capitals are in Latin America or Africa. Gang infested Honduras leads the pack at 90 per 100k. Communist Venezuela is #2 with 54 per 100k (hey, that's not very "progressive" is it?). The US is way down the list at 5 per 100k.

Intentional homicides per 100 000 people Data Table

It's not me saying there is no gun crime in Europe...it is all the gun grabbers who constantly throw Europe and Australia in our faces as to why we are crazy and they are awesome...they just have blinders on about guns and crime...

Billc -

Firstly, I have never heard anyone claim that there is no crime in Europe, and thus far you have not presented a link of anyone claiming that.

Secondly, most EU countries have a per capita death by gunshot wound rate of between 1/4 and 1/10 of that in the US, because of the lower levels of gun ownership and safety-based gun laws. This does not mean no crime occurs - it means that crime occurs largely without guns, and thus without any particular mortal danger to ordinary people.

These are plain, simple facts that you can check yourself.

Firstly, I have never heard anyone claim that there is no crime in Europe, and thus far you have not presented a link of anyone claiming that.

Firstly, you need to read the anti gunner posts here on U.S. message...they are the ones who say there is no gun crime in Europe and Australia...not me...and lack of guns isn't the reason they have less gun murder...Russia has gun control and they have twice the rate of gun murders that we do...ditto for latin American countries...it is the culture that makes people less violent...

The U.S. has a huge inner city gang problem...remove the inner city gang violence stats and we fall in line with Europe...and the most telling fact...of the 25 most violent cities in America...24 have been controlled by democrats for decades...some going back to the 1940s...it is democrat policies that create gun crime...not the guns...

it means that crime occurs largely without guns, and thus without any particular mortal danger to ordinary people.

And so those people who suffer from violent attack in those countries should just accept being victims...since removing guns from a society simply means that the weak, the old, the female, the isolated individual, will just be victimized by single criminals armed with guns or primitive weapons or victimized by groups of attackers armed with guns and primitive weapons...since criminals in those countries still get guns...only the law abiding citizens of those countries are disarmed...right?

considering that gun crime for now in those countries is confined to criminal gangs and immigrant communities...as we see in Britain, Australia and now Denmark....right?

Billc -

Secondly, most EU countries have a per capita death by gunshot wound rate of between 1/4 and 1/10 of that in the US, because of the lower levels of gun ownership and safety-based gun laws. This does not mean no crime occurs - it means that crime occurs largely without guns, and thus without any particular mortal danger to ordinary people.

These are plain, simple facts that you can check yourself.

No they have a lower per capita death rate of between 1/4 and 1/10 of that in the US because they have between 1/4 and 1/10 of the population if the US.

BTW I did a little collating to check the veracity of the World Bank murder chart I posted. It's pretty accurate checked against FBI figures for our own country, and against the CIA World Fact Book figures for the planet at large. I think it's my new reference source for future posts regarding per capita murder statistics.

I found it interesting that Russia's per capita murder rate is twice that of the US, and that's a country where it's very difficult to get your hands on a gun...unless you're involved in organized crime of course. As bad as that sounds, murders are nevertheless way down under Putin.

In the vacuum created by communism's collapse, there were some 225 murders a week on average in Moscow alone. They were nearly all the result of organized crime syndicates vying for power. Putin has a very traditional, very KGB, very hardass Russian approach to dealing with crime...unless the criminals are his billionaire buddies and himself of course. The Russian people are willing to overlook his personal indiscretions for the sake of safer streets.

Secondly, most EU countries have a per capita death by gunshot wound rate of between 1/4 and 1/10 of that in the US, because of the lower levels of gun ownership and safety-based gun laws.

Hmmm...Finland has the 4th highest rate of gun ownership in Europe...and a very low crime rate....

Thug culture is much less developed in Europe. They have an unwritten agreement with the cops. They don't try to kill each other.

The US is another story.

Thug culture is much less developed in Europe. They have an unwritten agreement with the cops. They don't try to kill each other.

The US is another story.
Yes it is another story. Here in the U.S. we have a lobbying group that helps "thugs" acquire guns. Anyway, tell us about this unwritten agreement.

have a lobbying group that helps "thugs" acquire guns.

The democrat party is not a lobbying group...and the ACLU...well yeah...you're right there...

have a lobbying group that helps "thugs" acquire guns.

The democrat party is not a lobbying group...and the ACLU...well yeah...you're right there...
Sorry bill, but it`s not the dems or the ACLU that accept blood money from the gun manufacturers. That would be the gun/criminal lobby aka Nation`s Real As*holes (NRA).

Forum List

Back