But I thought Republicans didn't like dependency.

R

rdean

Saudi Arabia has the fourth largest military in the world. They are number one in arms imports.

So why do Republicans want to send our kids over there to fight? Why not let the Saudi's handle it?

Republicans ignore these threads like the plague.

Saudi Arabia has the fourth largest military in the world. They are number one in arms imports.

So why do Republicans want to send our kids over there to fight? Why not let the Saudi's handle it?

"Our" kids?

Like a gutless dimocrap scumbag like you has any relatives anywhere near the United States Military?

:9:

Are you retarded? The basis for your question is so simpleton in its analysis, well a 6 year old has more cognitive development than you do.

"Our" kids?

Like a gutless dimocrap scumbag like you has any relatives anywhere near the United States Military?

:9:
I was in the military. 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division stationed in Baumholder Germany. My MOS was 82C (Foreword Observer) and I worked in S2 (Military Intelligence).

See, that's the problem with ignorant right wingers. They still think the military looks like this:

tumblr_lhul43G3Ln1qdjbb7o1_500.jpg

When it actually looks like this:

Obama-335.jpg

I wonder how many right wingers would spit on black, Hispanic or gay soldiers if given the chance?

I agree, but what does your OP post have to do with your thread title?

Because our establishment has their heads shoulder-deep in the Saudi's oil-lubed ass.
We dare not upset them

Because the Saudis are dependent on our military. I thought it was obvious. Sorry.

Why did bill Clinton bomb Iraq?

I didn't know there was a military threat to Saudi Arabia and they were requesting "our kids" to fight.

I didn't know there was a military threat to Saudi Arabia and they were requesting "our kids" to fight.
Isis is a threat to the entire Middle East. I thought that was well known.

Because the Saudis are dependent on our military. I thought it was obvious. Sorry.

The point here that makes your use of the word "dependency" odd is that dependency usually implies giving away money and the Saudis actually pay us a lot of money for the military. I'm not taking a position on that, but it's made me ask what you meant exactly. And there are lot of arms seller nations, the only reason they would be "dependent" on us would be if we have the best, and still, dependency isn't really the right word to use when you just want to buy the best.

I think you need to think what you mean through further

Forum List

Back