But Melania wore a white dress! Hold the presses!

White is symbolic of....I hate my husband and think he is an asshole
Very Interesting

110607_nancy_pelosi_ap_465.jpg
In the case of Pelosi, it means, "I'm a Democrat and I don't care about US citizens!"

I thought she looked lovely. Nothing will top that blue number from Inauguration Day, though.

Facts First? CNN Speculates Melania Wearing White to Protest Her Husband

This is just too funny! CNN speculates that Melania wore white to protest Trump! My God! Is that the best they can come up with? What about her hair? Does that tell you that Baron pissed her off, too?

CNN… try reporting the news instead of spending time on ridiculous jabs at the president because he win the election! How many reports have you done on our booming economy and stock market and the lowest black unemployment in decades? But Melania wore a white dress! Hold the presses! Facts First? CNN Speculates Melania Wearing White to Protest Her Husband
Whores shouldn’t wear white.
Why would you claim she is a whore and what difference does it make to you why she married Mr. Trump?
Well a whole generation of conservative girls is going to want to be a vapid whore when they grow up, which is your business I suppose. I’ll leave you to it.

For the first time in eight years, I’m proud of our First Lady.
I’m proud of her too for having the good common sense to not having anything to do with the serial sex offender.
Me too. Stay away from Bill and creeper Biden.
Still denying your POS president is a sexual predator I see.
Still living in that Fox bubble.
Stormy Daniels denies denying the Trump affair

This is just too funny! CNN speculates that Melania wore white to protest Trump! My God! Is that the best they can come up with? What about her hair? Does that tell you that Baron pissed her off, too?

CNN… try reporting the news instead of spending time on ridiculous jabs at the president because he win the election! How many reports have you done on our booming economy and stock market and the lowest black unemployment in decades? But Melania wore a white dress! Hold the presses! Facts First? CNN Speculates Melania Wearing White to Protest Her Husband
Why would you claim she is a whore and what difference does it make to you why she married Mr. Trump?
Well a whole generation of conservative girls is going to want to be a vapid whore when they grow up, which is your business I suppose. I’ll leave you to it.
And you care because...?

Trump is bringing this country to the standards we have had in the past. Love for country, people and businesses working together to make our economy strong again and citizenship meaning something again in this country. I'll take Trump any day while you obsess over vapid whores, lol.

And you care because...?

Trump is bringing this country to the standards we have had in the past. Love for country, people and businesses working together to make our economy strong again and citizenship meaning something again in this country. I'll take Trump any day while you worry about vapid whores, lol.
LOL, he's all about love.

Slick argued a bj from a bimbo was meaningless and not sex, and it had a result in how girls viewed themselves. Trump may have a similar effect to "marriage." Who knows. Both had the morals of reptiles.

Good good. Let the hate flow through you. Your hatred gives you power. Give into it and your journey toward the dark side will be complete

And now she says she didn't. Is that going to ruin your day? Get a life!

She didn't say she didn't. She says she can't say she did. She had a non-disclosure agreement worth $130,000 that keeps her from confirming the affair with Trump.

But her 2011 interview says it all. And since it was before the 2016 NDA, she's on record. But her NDA prevents her from even acknowledging the 2011 statement being true.

Do you get it now?

Really?
images

And you care because...?

Trump is bringing this country to the standards we have had in the past. Love for country, people and businesses working together to make our economy strong again and citizenship meaning something again in this country. I'll take Trump any day while you obsess over vapid whores, lol.
Lol love is absolutely NOT being brought by Trump. He ran on hate, and he rallies his base with hate.

Good good. Let the hate flow through you. Your hatred gives you power. Give into it and your journey toward the dark side will be complete
Hate got Trump elected. It must work.

Forum List

Back