Buttigieg ‘astonished’ that Americans don’t want electric vehicles: Chasten & I bought our 1st plug-in hybrid EV 5 years ago, It cost us about $14,000

I guess you could walk to work in downtown South Bend from any part of South Bend you live in. In fact, just checked. South Bend "International" Airport to South Bend City Hall Court is a one hour and nine minute walk.

How is this guy the Secretary of Transportation? He knows about as much about being a transportation executive, as Hunter Biden knows about being a Ukrainian Oil Executive.

It's like when Bush 43 put "Brownie" in charge of FEMA. At least with that guy, he didn't go around making speeches about how his ideas for emergency management will save the planet, even though ordinary people will have to suffer for the next twenty years. I never heard of Brownie until Katrina.

Most cucks and queers are astonished that we dont follow orders nor emotional whims like good little girls.

GOP dupes believe that EV's are communist and anti American....

Democrat dupes believe EVs are carbon neutral and we are better off relying on mined minerals (500,000 pounds per one battery pack) and China and slave labor for those minerals.

Forum List

Back