🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg Blames Trump for Iran Shooting Down Airline

Could be he is correct.

Not surprised.

Everything is Trump's Fault. Everything is the US's fault.

Progressives are the most self hating people out there, you are no different from the Flagellants of the middle ages.

No doubt about that. Libs feel the people should suffer to "save the world" much like the flagellants of centuries past.

The current liberals pushing for de-industrialization and a return to primitivism is the same thing

I absolutely knew the Dimms would go here.

I’d say it’s Irans fault for shooting down the airliner from them attacking our embassy.

Dimms are funny, I guess it’s Ross Perot’s fault that Bill Clinton got impeached because if Perot had not run, Clinton wouldn’t have been POTUS.

FUCKING DIMM PRETZEL LOGIC.
It also shows they have no concern for other people from other nations. And when they get to the progs, there are so many people of so many ways of living to kill.

Could be he is correct.

Not surprised.

Everything is Trump's Fault. Everything is the US's fault.

Progressives are the most self hating people out there, you are no different from the Flagellants of the middle ages.

No doubt about that. Libs feel the people should suffer to "save the world" much like the flagellants of centuries past.

The current liberals pushing for de-industrialization and a return to primitivism is the same thing

Actually they believe other people should suffer, they think they can keep all their privileges while scolding others about their lifestyles ruining the planet.

So my plastic shopping bag is evil, but their chartered jet to a Global Warming Conference is saving the planet.

Could be he is correct.
That's not even funny.
The problem with you liberals is you cannot be trusted to be honest. Politics overrules your common-sense and your sense of decency.
No small wonder you have to bring millions of foreign voters into this country costing us trillions just so you won't be erased from politics completely.
I'm not being funny. I'm being serious.
Now that's funny.... :iagree:

A war veteran calling out a draft dodging coward?

Sounds about right.

Trump didn't pull the trigger but he damn sure created the scenario that led up to it.

And the families of 176 people on that plane feel the same way.

You can now go back to licking Trumps asshole now.

A war veteran calling out a draft dodging coward?

An idiot saying something idiotic.

wwiii.png

None of this would have happened if Trump hadn't killed Soleimani. This is just more evidence of how little thinking Trump does before he does something stupid. 60 Canadians were killed on that airliner. Yeah, I blame Trump for this too. So do a LOT of people around the world.

That just proves that there are a lot of idiots in the world.

I am sure you got in your shower yesterday not knowing that it would cause me to narrowly miss a herd of deer on my way home from work after midnight.

There is no excuse for shooting down a commercial plane. I'm not buying it from Buttigieg any more than I bought it from Bush the 1st.

I absolutely knew the Dimms would go here.

I’d say it’s Irans fault for shooting down the airliner from them attacking our embassy.

Dimms are funny, I guess it’s Ross Perot’s fault that Bill Clinton got impeached because if Perot had not run, Clinton wouldn’t have been POTUS.

FUCKING DIMM PRETZEL LOGIC.
Buutajej needs to change his name to something more common like "Weiner" before making these ass a nine statements

His husband would probably say, "I'd give his asinine, but his blowjobs are definitely a 10."

unforced error for Mayor Pete. He's usually smarter than that. He's been in the field. Should have known better to speak. 5 minute penalty

If you consider being "in the field " to being on an air base in Afghanistan, then he is should still know better.
I do. If you are on a battlefield and don't realize it, you are screwed. He knew where he was alright.

It’s not a stretch. If they accidentally shot the plane down it’s probably not a coincidence it happened after they are on edge due to us killing one of their generals.

By this logic Soleimani is responsible.

He created the circumstances for the US to want to launch a missile at him him, which led to the missile being launched, which led to this.

Forum List

Back