🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg Blames Trump for Iran Shooting Down Airline

Could be he is correct.
That's not even funny.
The problem with you liberals is you cannot be trusted to be honest. Politics overrules your common-sense and your sense of decency.
No small wonder you have to bring millions of foreign voters into this country costing us trillions just so you won't be erased from politics completely.

I do not understand how Mayor Pete can feel any sympathy for Iran.

If he and his husband were to visit that country, they would be treated "severely."

At the very least, he should have remained silent.

Could be he is correct.
That's not even funny.
The problem with you liberals is you cannot be trusted to be honest. Politics overrules your common-sense and your sense of decency.
No small wonder you have to bring millions of foreign voters into this country costing us trillions just so you won't be erased from politics completely.
I'm not being funny. I'm being serious.

Iran shot down the airliner because they are fucking idiots and Iran attacked our embassy.

This is all squarely on Iran.

I do not understand how Mayor Pete can feel any sympathy for Iran.

If he and his husband

How do you know that "he" and his" are Petey's preferred pronouns?

Buttigieg's campaign seems to be imploding, he thinks that a slavish devotion to the Iranian mullahs might help him with his base.

He might be right, although I don't think so.

If I were advising Buttigieg, I'd put him in women's clothes and introduce him as "Mrs. Buttigieg" next week.

Pete who?

Sorry, but America is not electing a twink to be our next POTUS.

Could be he is correct.

Not surprised.

Everything is Trump's Fault. Everything is the US's fault.

Progressives are the most self hating people out there, you are no different from the Flagellants of the middle ages.

Pete who?

Sorry, but America is not electing a twink to be our next POTUS.
Pete wants to

Make America Geigh Again

upload_2020-1-10_9-13-56.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back