🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg Blames Trump for Iran Shooting Down Airline

A war veteran calling out a draft dodging coward?

Sounds about right.

Trump didn't pull the trigger but he damn sure created the scenario that led up to it.

And the families of 176 people on that plane feel the same way.

You can now go back to licking Trumps asshole now.
The Trumpsters have no idea what logic is. If Donnie, ie; Pompeeo, didn't pick to assassinate, that plane would have made it to it's destination.

But, on another note, not holding that plane during a conflict rests on the Persians. They were trying to get out of there, which I don't blame them one bit.
Pure speculative fantasy. IOW, a lie.
Tell us another story Tex, or your usual lies. Your pick since you are an expert.

Please stay on topic.
We're discussing Pete's stoopid comments.
Same to you.

I never strayed, like you. :hhello:.

Sounds about right.

Trump didn't pull the trigger but he damn sure created the scenario that led up to it.

The Trumpsters have no idea what logic is. If Donnie, ie; Pompeeo, didn't pick to assassinate, that plane would have made it to it's destination.

But, on another note, not holding that plane during a conflict rests on the Persians. They were trying to get out of there, which I don't blame them one bit.

This ain't a chicken or the egg kind of thing. You MUST control your crew served weapons, even on the target practice range or you WILL get people FUBAR or killed, often more than one at a time, as was the case, but it was in actual combat ops. Modern crew served weaponry in complex, powerful, fast and made to kill. It will kill the wrong people just as fast in combat as on a range. It is another good reason for never going back to a draft.
You idiots cannot help remarking on something to deflect can you?

Sounds about right.

Tell us another story Tex, or your usual lies. Your pick since you are an expert.
Why? You filth only believe the media.

Please stay on topic.
We're discussing Pete's stoopid comments.
Same to you.

I never strayed, like you. :hhello:.
FOS...U

Sounds about right.

This ain't a chicken or the egg kind of thing. You MUST control your crew served weapons, even on the target practice range or you WILL get people FUBAR or killed, often more than one at a time, as was the case, but it was in actual combat ops. Modern crew served weaponry in complex, powerful, fast and made to kill. It will kill the wrong people just as fast in combat as on a range. It is another good reason for never going back to a draft.
No deflection, Dufus. Pete is wrong. This is all on Iran. Improper control of live fire crew served weapons in live fire mode. I was probably on live fire ranges or running live fire ranges, when you were in junior high. Iran's missle crew screwed up. There's not a veteran on this board over the rank of Captain that will tell you any different. The airliner from their own airport was not a valid target.

Sounds about right.

No deflection, Dufus. Pete is wrong. This is all on Iran. Improper control of live fire crew served weapons in live fire mode. I was probably on live fire ranges or running live fire ranges, when you were in junior high. Iran's missle crew screwed up. There's not a veteran on this board over the rank of Captain that will tell you any different. The airliner from their own airport was not a valid target.
I notice how you liars always know all about what happened even though it was 6000 miles away and you weren't there.

None of this would have happened if Trump hadn't killed Soleimani. This is just more evidence of how little thinking Trump does before he does something stupid. 60 Canadians were killed on that airliner. Yeah, I blame Trump for this too. So do a LOT of people around the world.
Some idiots would angrily blame Trump if he cured cancer. In fact, they are STUPID enough to believe that they speak for a LOT of people around the world.

I notice how you liars always know all about what happened even though it was 6000 miles away and you weren't there.
And you know jack shit, so why comment yourself.

After years of rebuilding OTHER nations, we are finally rebuilding OUR nation. We are finally putting AMERICA FIRST!

Oh! You think Iran shot down the airliner just lifting from their own airport on Purpose? HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA, STOP, YOUR KILLIN ME. Ok, Mike. Lets hear your theory of why they would do that.

Actually it was Trump's parents' fault.

If they'd have kept their pants on Iran wouldn't have shot down that airliner.

unforced error for Mayor Pete. He's usually smarter than that. He's been in the field. Should have known better to speak. 5 minute penalty

If somehow this dolt wins the Dem nomination, which he won't, it'll end up being a game misconduct.

Oh gawd, I hope he becomes the nominee. Talk about Dukakis 2.0

Forum List

Back