Buttigieg: Legalize Heroin and Meth

Stupid Americans all too willing to play along. ANYTHING to weaken America......nothing held back by the Dems in their Quest to totally "Transform" the once great nation into a 3rd world shit pot.

It's been too easy for them.

Nothing crazy about the Left at all. Much easier to control the masses when they are drug addicts with rotting flesh on their bodies.

Twitter
My view is that this should be a states' rights issue, beyond that I don't care to comment, or have any Idea why anyone would want to waste their time doing meth even if it was legal.

Perhaps you might want to learn the difference between decriminalize and legalize so that you quit making these fake news threads.

If someone was bored enough to make it "illegal" to stick your dick in a coffee grinder, would you automatically 'want' to do it simply because someone told you you "can't"?

Perhaps you might want to learn the difference between decriminalize and legalize so that you quit making these fake news threads.

How about we keep them illegal so kids know that they are bad and have very scary penalties.

how has that worked out so far?

Our current "war on drugs" was started by Nixon and the demand for drugs in the US is unchanged since then.

We spend about 50 billion dollars a year on the "war on drugs". Do we seem to be winning to you?

How about we keep them illegal so kids know that they are bad and have very scary penalties.
In serious, I believe there are plenty of potentially harmful "legal" addictions, regardless I still think this should be a states' rights issue, and I have no desire to use meth, nor am I bored enough to attempt to legalize something such as meth.

Sure, banning something doesn't mean there won't potentially be a "black market" for it, however I don't buy into the logic either that anything which is 'made illegal' automatically gets used "more" - or else you could say that about anything (e.x. legalize rape and murder, and fewer people will rape and murder, by that logic; err... no thanks).

And if a person's only life priorites were "using meth", that wouldn't lead toward more or less anything of cultural value, as far as "they" go, if they "want" to use it so bad, I think they should just go and do it themselves, rather than haplessly lobbying to lawmarkers on behalf of some mythical notion of "rights", which don't actually exist in theory or in practice as one might childishly imagine they do.

Now, THAT'S certainly an idea somebody can run with.

I'm waiting for Bernie to top it by adding free meth to the list of freebies he plans on giving the untold millions of third worlders he plans on inviting after he ends our national sovereignty by opening up the borders to all who want in on the good life he promises them.

If someone was bored enough to make it "illegal" to stick your dick in a coffee grinder, would you automatically 'want' to do it simply because someone told you you "can't"?

I remember when I was in high school. Ozzy was having a concert in our town, at the time most kids did not know who he was and after 2 weeks only 1/3 of the tickets were sold. Then some parent found out that he supposedly bit the head off a bat in one of his shows and started a petition to get the show canceled. Tickets sold out in 3 hours after that happened. So, I was stuck at a concert with a bunch of morons that did not even know what they were listening to.

Last edited:

I remember when I was in high school. Ozzy was having a concert in our town, at the time most kids did not know who he was and after 2 weeks only 1/3 of the tickets were sold. The some parent found out that he supposedly bit the head off a bat in one of his shows and started a petition to get the show canceled. Tickets sold out in 3 hours after that happened. So, I was stuck at a concert with a bunch of morons that did not even know what they were listening to.
Right, I believe banning stuff can't have a reverse effect and make it more popular.

Even then, I think there are reasonable limits as far as the law goes, or else one could say anything - (e.x. if we make it illegal to rape, more people will rape, so therefore we should legalize rape). I don't buy into that logic, sorry.

Sure, as soon as you learn the difference between hair-brained-ideas and stupid-ass ideas.

Ok, so what's the difference between decriminalize and legalize ??? It's the same as 6 of 1 or half dozen of the other right ? They are the same thing. LOL

Ok, so what's the difference between decriminalize and legalize ??? It's the same as 6 of 1 or half dozen of the other right ? They are the same thing. LOL

Not even close to the same thing.

Do try and educate yourself and then come back and inform the class what you learned.

Forum List

Back