Buttigieg: Legalize Heroin and Meth

If someone was bored enough to make it "illegal" to stick your dick in a coffee grinder, would you automatically 'want' to do it simply because someone told you you "can't"?

I remember when I was in high school. Ozzy was having a concert in our town, at the time most kids did not know who he was and after 2 weeks only 1/3 of the tickets were sold. Then some parent found out that he supposedly bit the head off a bat in one of his shows and started a petition to get the show canceled. Tickets sold out in 3 hours after that happened. So, I was stuck at a concert with a bunch of morons that did not even know what they were listening to.

Well, at least you were a moron with lots of company at the concert!

Ozzy rocks, been a fan of his since I was 12. I was one of the first people to buy a ticket.

Figures an old fart like you would not like Ozzy

Who said I didn't? Putting words in other people's mouth is moronic! I see that is just another of your talents!

Buttigieg is simply trying to get some air time.

They all seem to be shouting whatever they think someone wants to hear, Sanders seems to have the only sincere voice in the crowd and he doesn't have a prayer.

President Donald Trump has them all hogtied. Other than outrageous, pie-in-the-sky promises, they have nothing.

I'm okay with decriminalizing all drugs, with a few caveats:

1. No taxpayer funds will be spent on helping you with the consequences of your choice. You want rehab, pay for it yourself. Dumbass.

2. If you harm someone while under the influence of your drug, in 60 days, you're executed. You chose to use, and you chose to put yourself in a position to hurt someone while you were using. "But I didn't mean to!" Tough shit. Your choices led directly to hurting or killing someone.

1. No taxpayer funds will be spent on helping you with the consequences of your choice. You want rehab, pay for it yourself. Dumbass.

2. If you harm someone while under the influence of your drug, in 60 days, you're executed. You chose to use, and you chose to put yourself in a position to hurt someone while you were using. "But I didn't mean to!" Tough shit. Your choices led directly to hurting or killing someone.

So their kids go on welfare. That's going to be costly.

Nothing crazy about the Left at all. Much easier to control the masses when they are drug addicts with rotting flesh on their bodies.

Twitter

Is that why the US government has allowed the pharmaceutical industry to sell opiods in and unrestricted manner, and did nothing while hundreds of thousands Americans became addicted and died?

Foster care. The foster families can raise them to not be piece of shit druggies like their parents.

Why does the left hate the idea of actions having consequences?

Foster care. The foster families can raise them to not be piece of shit druggies like their parents.

Fostor parents are paid also.

POS druggy?

NYPD officer arrested in fatal East Flatbush drunk driving crash

Nothing crazy about the Left at all. Much easier to control the masses when they are drug addicts with rotting flesh on their bodies.

Twitter

Is that why the US government has allowed the pharmaceutical industry to sell opiods in and unrestricted manner, and did nothing while hundreds of thousands Americans became addicted and died?

you win the kewpie doll D-lady....
Vintage-Ads-Vintage-Ice-Cream-ad-by-Rose-O39Neill.jpg

~S~

Twitter

Twitter

Well on that issue I'll agree with the faggot because prohibition not only does not work, it always exacerbates the problem. The one and only way to kill any black market is to flood it and remove the profit incentive. Besides let the junkies off themselves and the cost.
Nope... Prohibition does work if have the kuhunas to enforce the dang laws. The problem is enforcement. The law either gets paid off, becomes corrupted or is caught up in the political whirlwind of corrupted politics. Profiling is an un-exceptable practice, even when leads are given or evidence is found to prove probable cause as according to liberal doctrines or indoctronations.. Otherwise our law enforcements hands have been bound by the liberals screaming everything under the sun if they attempt to do their jobs. It's really unbelievable what has transpired over the years, and it has since made fool's of us all.

Twitter

Twitter

Well on that issue I'll agree with the faggot because prohibition not only does not work, it always exacerbates the problem. The one and only way to kill any black market is to flood it and remove the profit incentive. Besides let the junkies off themselves and the cost.
Nope... Prohibition does work if have the kuhunas to enforce the dang laws. The problem is enforcement. The law either gets paid off, becomes corrupted or is caught up in the political whirlwind of corrupted politics. Profiling is an un-exceptable practice, even when leads are given or evidence is found to prove probable cause as according to liberal doctrines or indoctronations.. Otherwise our law enforcements hands have been bound by the liberals screaming everything under the sun if they attempt to do their jobs. It's really unbelievable what has transpired over the years, and it has since made fool's of us all.

the WOD's is the longest most expensive this nation has had , along with an appreciable body count

simply taking the $$$ out of the equation solves a lot of it

~S~

Twitter

Twitter

The government worked their asses off to enforce prohibition in the 20's and early 30's.

It was impossible to get ahead of it and it caused more problems than it solved.

Twitter

Yeah, I went to CVS for opioids today and got a 2 for 1 bonus pack buying 500.
Where do you get your news? Kos? Soros? CNN?

Perhaps you might want to learn the difference between decriminalize and legalize so that you quit making these fake news threads.

How about we keep them illegal so kids know that they are bad and have very scary penalties.

how has that worked out so far?

Our current "war on drugs" was started by Nixon and the demand for drugs in the US is unchanged since then.

We spend about 50 billion dollars a year on the "war on drugs". Do we seem to be winning to you?
The money is misspent. It's spent on rehab, free needles, methadone clinics and other exercises shown not to work. It's like trying to win a war by buying the enemy bullets.

Do you think the kids of drug addicts aren't on welfare?

The money is misspent. It's spent on rehab, free needles, methadone clinics and other exercises shown not to work. It's like trying to win a war by buying the enemy bullets.

So, how should the money be spent? We already have the largest prison population in the world,

If kill someone after abusing the system multiple times, then it's hard time without parole (life sentence), yes.

Bring back hard time for criminals (the chain gang), turning rock into crushed rock with Sledge hammers, and keeping the streets cleaned of litter out in the rural countryside, and keeping the limbs cleared from the roadway right of ways by hand tools. If run, oh well sucks to be a convict with that kind of sentence.

Meanwhile if rehibilitate a prisoner after 15 years say, and we are absolutely certain of such rehibilitation, then possible release might be obtained with everyone on board including the family of the victim. No earlier than 15 years solid to be served for using alcohol or drugs that led to a person's death, and then an evaluation takes place at the 15 year mark. 1st evaluation at 15 years time served, and the next one will be at 10 years time served after that, and then every 2 years after that. Can't give up hope on someone who is hopefully able to be rehibilitated, but there must be severe punishment right after the crime in which took an innocent person's life always.

So, how should the money be spent? We already have the largest prison population in the world,
The Chinese have developed a better method. They treat drug use as a medical condition. No trials, prisons or lawyers. Test positive and its a work rehab program for two years. Live in a dorm. Work in one of the mega factories. Third offence and such chronic users are taken care of for life.

It gets users and their influence off the streets. It enables China to have low cost manufacturing. It's a win win win all the way around.

Foster care is also expensive - very expensive. The biggest problem with drug addicts is the crimes they commit to get the drugs. Give them their drug of choice on prescription lowers crime rates.

Being a drug addict isn't a choice. The USA is the only first world country to declare a ''War on Drugs" and as a result, you have more drug addicts per capita than the rest of the first world. It's the only country where you have to pay for rehab yourself.

Forum List

Back