Buttigieg: Legalize Heroin and Meth

Nothing crazy about the Left at all. Much easier to control the masses when they are drug addicts with rotting flesh on their bodies.

Twitter

Nothing crazy about the Left at all. Much easier to control the masses when they are drug addicts with rotting flesh on their bodies.

Twitter

Well on that issue I'll agree with the faggot because prohibition not only does not work, it always exacerbates the problem. The one and only way to kill any black market is to flood it and remove the profit incentive. Besides let the junkies off themselves and the cost.
Nope... Prohibition does work if have the kuhunas to enforce the dang laws. The problem is enforcement. The law either gets paid off, becomes corrupted or is caught up in the political whirlwind of corrupted politics. Profiling is an un-exceptable practice, even when leads are given or evidence is found to prove probable cause as according to liberal doctrines or indoctronations.. Otherwise our law enforcements hands have been bound by the liberals screaming everything under the sun if they attempt to do their jobs. It's really unbelievable what has transpired over the years, and it has since made fool's of us all.

the WOD's is the longest most expensive this nation has had , along with an appreciable body count

simply taking the $$$ out of the equation solves a lot of it

~S~
The only way to do that is to eliminate another one of our freedoms, and that is not acceptable. Our freedom to conduct free trade with one another should never be infringed upon, and an amendment to the constitution should be in order to ensure that as a right under our freedoms.

This idea to rob us of everything in order to punish the few is totally un-exceptable, and it doesn't have to be that way. I put this idea right up there with the attempt to take our guns. It's not right.

The money is misspent. It's spent on rehab, free needles, methadone clinics and other exercises shown not to work. It's like trying to win a war by buying the enemy bullets.

So, how should the money be spent? We already have the largest prison population in the world,
The Chinese have developed a better method. They treat drug use as a medical condition. No trials, prisons or lawyers. Test positive and its a work rehab program for two years. Live in a dorm. Work in one of the mega factories. Third offence and such chronic users are taken care of for life.

It gets users and their influence off the streets. It enables China to have low cost manufacturing. It's a win win win all the way around.

I would agree with that, sounds like a hell of a better system

The money is misspent. It's spent on rehab, free needles, methadone clinics and other exercises shown not to work. It's like trying to win a war by buying the enemy bullets.

So, how should the money be spent? We already have the largest prison population in the world,

Lock them up until they get clean.

Liberals are amazingly contradictory. They FORCE diversity without our consent on us, till the point we get bus drivers that don't know English, their routes or even know how to drive, because diversity "Trumps" competence.

Last edited:

Twitter
Slippery slope. Then we legalize cannibalism or mass shootings. Its gonna happen if we don't put a stop to this insanity.

Holy fucking cow Batman...you think that decriminalizing drugs will lead to legal cannibalism?

Do you really believe that or is this just some trolling expedition?

They are clean as soon as you lock them up since they have no access to the drugs.

I'm okay with decriminalizing all drugs, with a few caveats:

1. No taxpayer funds will be spent on helping you with the consequences of your choice. You want rehab, pay for it yourself. Dumbass.

2. If you harm someone while under the influence of your drug, in 60 days, you're executed. You chose to use, and you chose to put yourself in a position to hurt someone while you were using. "But I didn't mean to!" Tough shit. Your choices led directly to hurting or killing someone.

So their kids go on welfare. That's going to be costly.
Do you think the kids of drug addicts aren't on welfare?

Are we speaking specifically of drug addicts? No, not all of them are on welfare and as I pointed out above, it would encompass many of all walks of life.

Does Sheldon Buttplug want to decriminalize illegal possession of a firearm? After all, it's just possession.

Twitter
Slippery slope. Then we legalize cannibalism or mass shootings. Its gonna happen if we don't put a stop to this insanity.

Holy fucking cow Batman...you think that decriminalizing drugs will lead to legal cannibalism?

Do you really believe that or is this just some trolling expedition?
So far in Colorado, its not working very well. Marijuana dispensaries are going belly up and fucking up neighborhoods in the process. In their place isn't meadows and playgrounds. This gets deep, really deep, but I end it here.

Twitter
My view is that this should be a states' rights issue, beyond that I don't care to comment, or have any Idea why anyone would want to waste their time doing meth even if it was legal.

Except that one states heroine and meth related crimes spill over their borders into neighboring states.

From The OP Twitter Link
In Case You Missed It
Twitter

Mayor Pete.jpg

It's worthy of note Buttigiegis gay. It's odd that they sort of steer around that and then pretend its public knowledge.

They are clean as soon as you lock them up since they have no access to the drugs.
Problem is how long to keep them locked up ? The work program talked about earlier was an interesting thought. Plenty of work needing done.

Twitter

Twitter

Well on that issue I'll agree with the faggot because prohibition not only does not work, it always exacerbates the problem. The one and only way to kill any black market is to flood it and remove the profit incentive. Besides let the junkies off themselves and the cost.
Nope... Prohibition does work if have the kuhunas to enforce the dang laws. The problem is enforcement. The law either gets paid off, becomes corrupted or is caught up in the political whirlwind of corrupted politics. Profiling is an un-exceptable practice, even when leads are given or evidence is found to prove probable cause as according to liberal doctrines or indoctronations.. Otherwise our law enforcements hands have been bound by the liberals screaming everything under the sun if they attempt to do their jobs. It's really unbelievable what has transpired over the years, and it has since made fool's of us all.

You've been enforcing the laws since the 1980's. What you're left with is the highest rate of incarceration in the free world, along with the highest rate of drug addiction in the first world.

If prohibition worked, alcohol would still be illegal.

It's worthy of note Buttigiegis gay. It's odd that they sort of steer around that and then pretend its public knowledge.
Don't Forget The Criminal Record Or Robert Francis O'Rourke
"Beto"....

robert-francis-orourke-1995-burglary-arrest-1998-dui-2006-hi-45108608.png

I can see legalizing marijuana across a broad spectrum, given some sensible controls.

However, the idea of legalizing (or even just decriminalizing) meth is a child's mistake.

Trouble is, anybody juvenile enough to suggest it has no place at the Big Boys Table.

Damn shame, too... he may have ended-up as the Dems' last best hope to beat the Orange Demigod.

Forum List

Back