Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pope Pete is just a bad kisser, but I swear they never look like they're especially attracted to each other.

Nobody can match the heat of Don the con and Melanoma...

melania.jpg
Melania IS one hot woman, isn't she? What a sexy beast! And ALL woman, unlike the First Lady? who preceded her.

She is beautiful on the outside and hideous on the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're making progress, the last one was hideous on the inside and outside.

Michelle wasn’t a whore like the one we have now.

She’s in it for the money, nothing more.

Not only is she a whore but a hypocrite as well.

Preaching about bullying while defending the biggest bully on the planet.

Worthless.

Funny-Michelle-Obama-Memes-4.jpg

Nobody can match the heat of Don the con and Melanoma...

melania.jpg
Melania IS one hot woman, isn't she? What a sexy beast! And ALL woman, unlike the First Lady? who preceded her.

She is beautiful on the outside and hideous on the inside.

We're making progress, the last one was hideous on the inside and outside.

Michelle wasn’t a whore like the one we have now.

She’s in it for the money, nothing more.

Not only is she a whore but a hypocrite as well.

Preaching about bullying while defending the biggest bully on the planet.

Worthless.

Funny-Michelle-Obama-Memes-4.jpg

That’s the best you can do?
[emoji23] [emoji23]
Pathetic.

Mayor Pete triggers Republicans in so many ways.
  1. Gays
  2. blacks
  3. Hispanics
  4. Muslims
  5. women’s rights
  6. liberals
  7. atheist
  8. College professors
  9. scientists
  10. Jews
He holds multiple spots in the top 10 of people they really really hate.

5413.jpg

1*Fgw9CcAHuf096iPwzqBXbA.png

Rush Limbaugh has said that it would be hilarious to see Mayor Pete and Benedict Donald on stage together because Donald Trump is such a Mr. MAN.

He’s got a butt a yard wide and he wears see-through shorts so you can see his panty line.

and Trump is the guy that farmers in the Midwest and miners in West Virginia see as a manly man?

this is where we play the theme from deliverance. oink oink.

de7132b11bef832f8a1c58ffb52320b2-2.jpg
A 74 year old man out there playing tennis. You should hope you look as good at his age.

According to you wingnuts Muslims want to kill all Christians. At least that's what I keep hearing. It's just weird that you want to base your choice for president on what the Middle East thinks.

"Well, you believe this, because I was told you believe this. You've never said it, but defend it anyway!"

You're a homophobic idiot, I can only assume your afraid of other people too.

You're a childish dumbass without an argument. I can only assume you learned to debate in a preschool.

Sorry you claimed Pete shouldn't be elected because Muslims won't like him. It's a really stupid fucking argument.

Maybe you should learn something. Most Middle Eastern leaders are Muslim. They would refuse to even talk to Buttplug. Kind of hard to negotiate anything when the other nation’s leader sees an insult to his religion leading the other side. They likely wouldn’t even allow him in the country. Before you spout more idiocy, consider how seriously Muslims take their religion.
You mean like the way they ignore and shun Merkle because she is a woman?

Except none of them do. The idle fear that other nations would ignore or shun our leadership because of their sexual activities is asinine - it has never actually played out that way.

Of course they do. There are a lot of deluded leftist women who buddy around with gay men. You can believe anything you want, but I can tell you that people who are shelling out big bucks for IVF to have a kid are pretty particular about the genes involved.

You are implying the woman would supply half the genetic stuff. I was assuming they'd do that combo thing homosexuals have started up, where they combine it all and use some poor woman as the gestation device. Genetics don't matter if she's just the Brave New World bottle.

However they might do it, including adoption, that's unnatural and shouldn't be allowed to anyone, much less a prez. The Dems have become so perverted and sick --- I am aghast.

Mayor Pete was safely enclosed in a nice protected base using the highest quality living quarters, vehicles and food to live off of.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean use a surrogate? Thousands of heterosexual couples use surrogacy. Is that "enslavement" ?

Often, yeah...……..I've read about it. All sorts of restrictions on what the gestation-device is allowed to do, wear, go, eat --- sounds like slavery to me. And then if they decide they want the baby after all, pretty common, there's a huge legal battle.

It's incredibly perverted, anyway, and I think it should be against the law. I know, they just go to India or Guadalupe or somewhere for the container-woman and pay her while she lives there to get away from legal issues. This whole thing is sick, sick, sick, sick, and besides: they are BUYING the kid: how is that not enslavement also?

I'd like to see this world get back to something approaching normalcy and natural behavior.

"Well, you believe this, because I was told you believe this. You've never said it, but defend it anyway!"

You're a homophobic idiot, I can only assume your afraid of other people too.

You're a childish dumbass without an argument. I can only assume you learned to debate in a preschool.

Sorry you claimed Pete shouldn't be elected because Muslims won't like him. It's a really stupid fucking argument.

Maybe you should learn something. Most Middle Eastern leaders are Muslim. They would refuse to even talk to Buttplug. Kind of hard to negotiate anything when the other nation’s leader sees an insult to his religion leading the other side. They likely wouldn’t even allow him in the country. Before you spout more idiocy, consider how seriously Muslims take their religion.

I think most world leaders are smarter than that. They have to deal with us and that's the only reason anyone one of them talks to Trump, they don't have a choice in the matter.

But if you want the Middle East to decide who is president then that's your prerogative I guess.

You think? Obviously not. Your pathetic attempt to deflect to Trump is noted. By the way moron, stating the facts does not mean the Middle East picks the President. Try again.

You mean use a surrogate? Thousands of heterosexual couples use surrogacy. Is that "enslavement" ?

Often, yeah...……..I've read about it. All sorts of restrictions on what the gestation-device is allowed to do, wear, go, eat --- sounds like slavery to me. And then if they decide they want the baby after all, pretty common, there's a huge legal battle.

It's incredibly perverted, anyway, and I think it should be against the law. I know, they just go to India or Guadalupe or somewhere for the container-woman and pay her while she lives there to get away from legal issues. This whole thing is sick, sick, sick, sick, and besides: they are BUYING the kid: how is that not enslavement also?

I'd like to see this world get back to something approaching normalcy and natural behavior.
You've read about it? The Enquirer is not "reading". Surrogates are well compensated. I should know. I was one, twice.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...
Why are you such a drama queen about other people’s lifestyles?

Surrogates are well compensated. I should know. I was one, twice.

Highly unlikely.
What is unlikely? That surrogates are compensated? That i was one twice? Both statements are fact. I received over $45,000 plus medical expenses and salary loss compensation for the three children I bore for two gay men.

Why on Earth would you do that?

Why on earth wouldn't I do that? A dear friend helped my wife and I have children so I was paying it forward, helping two amazing men realize their dream of a family. They used their sperm and donor eggs. I was simply the oven that baked them to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back