Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is going to get pregnant? Has anybody every told them that can't get knocked up by being screwed in the ass?

Of course Moon Bats don't know anymore about Biology as they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...
Good for him... unfortunately I think there are too many homophobes in the country to get him in the whitehouse... but his strong run gets us closer... I predict he will be the first gay president... just don’t think it will be this cycle.

My problem with him isn’t that he’s gay, it’s that his policies render him unfit to be POTUS. However It’s accurate to say that there are many both left and right that would not consider voting for a homosexual for president. I don’t think that will change this cycle or the next 1000 + cycles after this one.

Last edited:
Which one is going to get pregnant? Has anybody every told them that can't get knocked up by being screwed in the ass?

Of course Moon Bats don't know anymore about Biology as they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.
I am going to assume that you are just going out of you're way to be obnoxious wih this tripe, because no one can be that fucking stupid.

Same sex couples bring children into their homes and lives by a variety of means, just like many heterosexual couples do when they can't conceive on their own. More importantly, they are parents to those children

Those poor confused kids that would have "two Dads". My god that is sickening.
You seem to be the one who is confused. It is no longer 1950 and lots of kids are raised in no traditional families

There is nothing traditional about queers. You stupid Moon Bats don't know anymore about Biology as you know about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science, or the Constitution.

I am going to assume that you are just going out of you're way to be obnoxious wih this tripe, because no one can be that fucking stupid.

Same sex couples bring children into their homes and lives by a variety of means, just like many heterosexual couples do when they can't conceive on their own. More importantly, they are parents to those children

I am assuming that you are one of these Moon Bat assholes that has absolutely NO understanding of Biology. Nobody is that much of an idiot.

A kid would be real fucked up to be raised in a queer family. You not understanding that speaks volumes of your "progressive" stupidity.

A child needs a mother and a father. I shit you not. Go look it up.

Those poor confused kids that would have "two Dads". My god that is sickening.
You seem to be the one who is confused. It is no longer 1950 and lots of kids are raised in no traditional families

There is nothing traditional about queers. You stupid Moon Bats don't know anymore about Biology as you know about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science, or the Constitution.
Right ,you said that already, so it must be true :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I am assuming that you are one of these Moon Bat assholes that has absolutely NO understanding of Biology. Nobody is that much of an idiot.

A kid would be real fucked up to be raised in a queer family. You not understanding that speaks volumes of your "progressive" stupidity.

Really?? It that were true there would be a hell of a lot of screwed up kids out that.

Another appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. YOU need to look it up!

Last edited:

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.

Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:

• An estimated two million LGLB people are interested in adopting.

• An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.

• More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.

• Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.

• Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.

How Many U.S. Children Have Gay Parents?

In addition, adoption is legal in all 50 states. Generally, acceptance of gay and lesbian adoption has been way out in front of same sex marriage. In some states, it has been occurring for decades.

Given these numbers, please answer the following questions:

• If children who are in the care of gay people are at risk of abuse or having developmental/ adjustment issues why have the states been allowing this for so long?

• If mistreatment of children by gays was prevalent, why are we not hearing horror stories and seeing headlines about this on a regular basis ?

• Why have we not been seeing large numbers of adults who had been children of gays coming forward to speak out against gay parenting?

Claims that gay parenting is harmful to children are bogus and stupid.

Why on earth wouldn't I do that? A dear friend helped my wife and I have children so I was paying it forward, helping two amazing men realize their dream of a family. They used their sperm and donor eggs. I was simply the oven that baked them to perfection.
Lesbians, then, if there is a word of truth in this story, which I don't believe for a minute.
This is the sort of weird perversion America will have to face, cringing, if this character Buttgig gets into the White House. Of course, he won't --- it's just a run to get us used to the idea or radical homosexuality, like so much of what the Dems are promoting this election season.

THE CHILDREN WON THE FIGHT FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGE AND ADOPTION BY GAYS! 9.12.14

While marriage equality for gay and lesbian is the law of the land. Opponents of equality are at the end of their legal rope, with every argument ever devised having been decimated by the courts. The most egregious of those arguments is that gay people make bad parents, that children should have a mom and a dad, and that they do less well when they don’t. All of that has been debunked numerous times but that is not the focus of this post. Rather, it is that like it or not, for better or worse, gay people do and will continue to have children in their care and when we allow discrimination against those gay parents, we penalize the children.

Extract from Kennedy's Windsor Opinion - The differentiation demeans the couple, whose moral and sexual choices the Constitution protects, see Lawrence, 539 U. S. 558 , and whose relationship the State has sought to dignify. And it humiliates tens of thousands of children now being raised by same-sex couples. The law in question makes it even more difficult for the children to understand the integrity and closeness of their own family and its concord with other families in their community and in their daily lives. ... DOMA also brings financial harm to children of same-sex couples. It raises the cost of health care for families by taxing health benefits provided by employers to their workers’ same-sex spouses. See 26 U. S. C. §106; Treas. Reg. §1.106–1, 26 CFR §1.106–1 (2012); IRS Private Letter Ruling 9850011 (Sept. 10, 199
clip_image002.gif
. And it denies or re- duces benefits allowed to families upon the loss of a spouse and parent, benefits that are an integral part of family security. See Social Security Administration, Social Security Survivors Benefits 5 (2012) (benefits available to a surviving spouse caring for the couple’s child), online at http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10084.pdf.

Why on earth wouldn't I do that? A dear friend helped my wife and I have children so I was paying it forward, helping two amazing men realize their dream of a family. They used their sperm and donor eggs. I was simply the oven that baked them to perfection.
Lesbians, then, if there is a word of truth in this story, which I don't believe for a minute.
This is the sort of weird perversion America will have to face, cringing, if this character Buttgig gets into the White House. Of course, he won't --- it's just a run to get us used to the idea or radical homosexuality, like so much of what the Dems are promoting this election season.
Right ! Two people who love each other having a family and being parents is real fucking radical and perverted. I'll tell what perverted is. Perverted is to deny children a loving home with two married parents because of ignorant fears and prejudices

Marriage Equality and adoption…The Right Thing to do For The Children By Progressive Patriot 9.12.14

People who use children to assail gay marriage and adoption either have not given much thought to the down side of these bans-or – are being intellectually dishonest in saying that they take their position on behalf of the children which they really care little about.

It is a logical fallacy-an appeal to ignorance to insist that same sex marriage and adoption of children by gays will be detrimental to those children, and that society as a whole, will somehow be harmed by these arrangements. Many will take the position that children are entitled to a “mom and a dad” That may be so but the reality is that many people in this life do not have everything that they are entitled to. There are many children without both a mother and a father, and some without either. Banning gay marriage and adoption is not going to change that.

Children also have a right to a stable, nurturing and permanent home and it is well established that that goal can be realized in a variety of family structures. The NJ Department of Families and Children-the public agency charged with the responsibility of finding adoptive homes for children –states, in part, on their web site that no one will be denied the opportunity to adopt based on sexual orientation. In fact, the Department’s Division of Child Protection and Permanency (formerly DYFS) has been placing children for adoption with gay and lesbian people- those who are single and those who are in a relationship- for decades with good outcomes for the children. And there are many, many more who still need homes while there is a dearth of people willing and able to adopt them. I know this because I worked in the foster care and adoption field in New Jersey for 26 years. I might add that children who are placed for adoption are already in a situation where they have neither a mother nor a father available to them. To imply that that a child would better off languishing in the foster care system as a ward of the state, then to be adopted into a nontraditional family is beyond absurd.

Furthermore, the vast majority of child psychologists will tell you that there are far more important factors that impact a child’s development than the gender or sexual orientation of the parents. No doubt that one could dredge up research studies that claim to prove that gay parenting is harmful. However, well established organizations like the American Psychological Association take the position that gay and lesbian parents are just as capable of rearing emotionally healthy children as anyone else. Yet even if family composition was, as some purport, a critical factor in children’s development, the fact is that there are and will always be children in non-traditional living situations where they do not have a mother and a father. Like it or not, it is also a fact that gay and lesbian people have children, be it from a prior relationship, adoption, or surrogacy.

Denying gay and lesbians the opportunity to marry does nothing to ensure that any greater number of children will have a home with a mother and a father. All that will be accomplished will be to deny numerous children the legal rights, protections, status and stability that comes with having married parents. And, to deny gays the ability to adopt will only ensure that more children will have neither a mother nor a father. Everyone is entitled to their moral views and religious beliefs but it is disingenuous and opprobrious to use children as pawns in the lost fight against equality by bloviating about how children would be harmed by it. While single people can be great parents, the benefits to children of having two parents is undeniable

The benefits to children of allowing two people who are in a committed relationship to be married are obvious for anyone willing to look at the issue objectively. Those who truly care about children should be willing to open all of the possible pathways for them to be adopted and to have married parents when possible.

Your disbelief doesn't unmake their three gorgeous, smart children. It doesn't get rid of the C-Section scar either...

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

Good for him... unfortunately I think there are too many homophobes in the country to get him in the whitehouse... but his strong run gets us closer... I predict he will be the first gay president... just don’t think it will be this cycle.

My problem with him isn’t that he’s gay, it’s that his policies render him unfit to be POTUS. However It’s accurate to say that there are many both left and right that would not consider voting for a homosexual for president. I don’t think that will change this cycle or the next 1000 + cycles after this one.
You’d probably say that about anybody on the left running for President, yet there will be Democrat’s or lefties elected into office in the future. I think Pete will be one of those once our country matures a bit and gets over their homophobia

-----------

You’d probably say that about anybody on the left running for President, yet there will be Democrat’s or lefties elected into office in the future. I think Pete will be one of those once our country matures a bit and gets over their homophobia

everybody running for President including Trump is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back