Buttigieg To Use "Crazy Uncle Management" On Trump

Whoever the Democrats nominate he/she should best stick to their own agenda and leave it up to their V.P. nominee to play the role of hit man. I believe Joe Biden or better yet, Al Franken would make a good V.P. candidate. When the subject of their sexual discretions arise it would be a natural lead in for them to bring up Trump's.

How do Republicans feel knowing the gay guy is way more of a man than pansy Trump?
Republicans are not as petty as liberals think we are....Trump is man enough to fix Obama's mess....he is man enough to make America great again....your "gay guy" is near the bottom of the pact so maybe its dems that don't want a "gay guy" in the white house.....

Pete Buttigieg: I'll Use "Crazy Uncle Management" Skills On Trump, He Doesn't Want To Talk About Policy

ROBERT COSTA: When I ask voters about you, they say if you win the nomination you're going to be on stage debating President Trump. He's going to be tough, he's going to take punches at you, rhetorically. Are you ready for that?

MAYOR PETE BUTTIGIEG: Yeah. I mean, look, what he's gonna do, and I got a fair amount of familiarity with bullies. I’m gay, I’m from Indiana, I get it. He’s gonna try to get your attention, he’s gonna try to get under your skin, he’s gonna try to distract us.

The challenge in confronting Trump is that there are certain things that he does that that you have to respond to, just morally. When he lies, you've got to correct the lie, which will keep you busy because he does it so often. When he does something wrong, you've got to point to it. But it can’t be about him.

Any energy that goes his way, including energy that goes his way in the form of criticism, turns into a kind of food, he just devours it and gets bigger. What we’ve got to learn is how to kind of stiff-arm him, so it’s almost like a sort of crazy uncle management.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, "crazy uncle management" sounds like a perfect fit for crazy Trump.

I don’t put much stock on what a dude who tears down poor minority homes to get money in his and his lobbyist friends pockets. Mayor Pete is nothing more then a racist white dude.

Forum List

Back