Buttigieg's city to be sued by family of black man

.....plain and simple--there is not a major problem of cops shooting anyone that doesn't deserve it--much less blacks.....there are mistakes--that's what humans do
....most of the blacks shot are committing/committed crimes AND resisting arrest--FIGHTING with the cops
I am GLAD when a jackass criminal is dead--white/black/red/blue whatever

easily--per capita per culture

here's an example of per capita/evil:
....less Germans participated in the Holocaust than Hutus did in Rwanda

Yawn, buddy, no one is going to remember the Hutus in 50 years. Few people remember them now.

Nazis will live on in infamy.

none of those ideas are really that new.

Libs have been in charge in Chicago for many decades and the same with many other cities. some of those ideas have been tried.

Not really. The FOP fights any reform tooth and nail. They spend millions defending Van Dyke and his cohorts. The only thing that's going to force reform is if we start sending the bad apples to jail.

.....plain and simple--there is not a major problem of cops shooting anyone that doesn't deserve it--much less blacks.....there are mistakes--that's what humans do
....most of the blacks shot are committing/committed crimes AND resisting arrest--FIGHTING with the cops

They're police, not executioners...

Not really. The FOP fights any reform tooth and nail. They spend millions defending Van Dyke and his cohorts. The only thing that's going to force reform is if we start sending the bad apples to jail.

As long as public employee unions are legal, you'll always have that. Its the job of any labor union to fight for its members right or wrong.

Officer Van Dyke , BTW, was sent to prison for basically a life sentence. There is little chance he's going to walk out of the joint a free man. Do you think that this result will increase public order,and respect for law enforcement.

They're police, not executioners...
hahahhaha
read again---they are DEFENDING themselves
....you know what's never said???!! you people saying the police did it wrong, would do the SAME thing the police do--DON'T try to say you wouldn't = you would be lying

easily--per capita per culture

here's an example of per capita/evil:
....less Germans participated in the Holocaust than Hutus did in Rwanda

Yawn, buddy, no one is going to remember the Hutus in 50 years. Few people remember them now.

Nazis will live on in infamy.

none of those ideas are really that new.

Libs have been in charge in Chicago casuefor many decades and the same with many other cities. some of those ideas have been tried.

yes--exactly --because the blacks are not as intelligent/industrious/etc as the whites
....they don't have the infrastructure/brains/etc to do anything as well as the whites
.....the Hutus murdered more in a faster time period---more participated directly in the killing = the Hutus were worse than the Germans per capita

As long as public employee unions are legal, you'll always have that. Its the job of any labor union to fight for its members right or wrong.

Officer Van Dyke , BTW, was sent to prison for basically a life sentence. There is little chance he's going to walk out of the joint a free man. Do you think that this result will increase public order,and respect for law enforcement.

Actually, he got 6 years, he'll be out in three. While he was beaten up once, they have him in protective custody at a New York minimum security prison now.

No, I don't think the fact he got a slap on the wrist, that the other cops who helped him cover it up got a complete pass, and that city was complicite, will enhance law and order.

The FOP should be able to fight over working conditions and pay. They should NOT have a say in the criminal/disciplinary process for wrongdoing.

yes--exactly --because the blacks are not as intelligent/industrious/etc as the whites
....they don't have the infrastructure/brains/etc to do anything as well as the whites
.....the Hutus murdered more in a faster time period---more participated directly in the killing = the Hutus were worse than the Germans per capita

Dude, you need help for your racism, you really do, before you hurt someone and end up in prison for the rest of your life for a hate crime.

hahahhaha
read again---they are DEFENDING themselves
....you know what's never said???!! you people saying the police did it wrong, would do the SAME thing the police do--DON'T try to say you wouldn't = you would be lying

They weren't in danger, so they weren't defending themselves..

Again, the days when cops get a pass on this shit are over, buddy. Prosecutors and Mayors like keeping their jobs.

The FOP should be able to fight over working conditions and pay. They should NOT have a say in the criminal/disciplinary process for wrongdoing.

Unions have always had the right to defend their members against discharges and other punishments they see as unjustified, its interesting to me how a lib would think that workers should be "on their own" in regards to this kind of thing.

I guess Big Labor would be able to fire a lot of business agents under your scenario.

White liberals leaping to the defense of their white guy...show me who's surprised and I'll show you someone born yesterday.

I've read through this thread, where has anyone really jumped to the defense of Buttplug?

I mean other than pointing out he wasn't the guy who shot the suspect.

He may not have been the one to shoot the suspect, but he was the boss and "the buck stops here".

The Trump family had to answer when their employees allegedly discriminated against people, even though they weren't personally involved.

Its part of "being in charge" and "being the responsible party"

hahahahah==where have you been for the last few years???it doesn't matter how or who ----it's ALL whitey's fault ....the jackass black [ MBrown ] could attack a cop--and it's the COP'S fault--by their failed--idiotic logic
..a jackass thug criminal black could have pistol, resist arrest, continue to resist, fight with the cops, and it's STILL the cops' fault [ASterling ] ---hahahahah---STUPID SHIT
etc etc etc

Okay, no one disputed it was the cop's fault.

How is it Buttigeig's fault, that's what I was asking.

The days of thug cops is over, buddy... politicians will throw them under the bus now and we are all better off for it.

Officer wasn't wearing his cam and this is the mayor's town. He's responsible.

Since Buttigieg had nothing to do with it, should have no impact

Let’s see how he handles the crisis
So far, he is doing well

He's responsible for that town isn't he?

That's the whole difference here. President Trump is a conservative, so he's responsible for anything that goes on at the border.

On the other hand, a lib like Obama can say "I found out about that when I saw it in the paper, I read about it the same as you did" and its accepted.

Since Buttigieg had nothing to do with it, should have no impact

Let’s see how he handles the crisis
So far, he is doing well

He's responsible for that town isn't he?

That's the whole difference here. President Trump is a conservative, so he's responsible for anything that goes on at the border.

On the other hand, a lib like Obama can say "I found out about that when I saw it in the paper, I read about it the same as you did" and its accepted.

Yep, and they deserve the bricks coming down on their head.

I've read through this thread, where has anyone really jumped to the defense of Buttplug?

lemme guess, you're also against gay bashing and see it as homophobic

I mean other than pointing out he wasn't the guy who shot the suspect.
cuz eveyone is accusing him of that right?

buttigieg is a good man, worthy of the office and since biden is about to be liberaled out of the nomination mayor pete and booker would be my next choice folowed by sanders, after that I will throw in the towel and vote trump

Unions have always had the right to defend their members against discharges and other punishments they see as unjustified, its interesting to me how a lib would think that workers should be "on their own" in regards to this kind of thing.

again, when you are talking about a paramilitary organization, then, no, unions should not have a say in matters of discipline and order.

lemme guess, you're also against gay bashing and see it as homophobic

Yup. I also think when you got a name like 'Buttigeig, you are asking to be made fun of. Especially when your only claim to fame is being the "Openly gay candidate".

cuz eveyone is accusing him of that right?

buttigieg is a good man, worthy of the office and since biden is about to be liberaled out of the nomination mayor pete and booker would be my next choice folowed by sanders, after that I will throw in the towel and vote trump

Dude, your racist ass was always going to vote for Trump.

Biden can run the country. Buttplug can't even run a small suburb.

Forum List

Back