Buttigieg's VP will be critical if he is elected

As an admitted Homosexual, his life expectancy is 42 years according to statistical scientists

He is already 37, he will be 39 by inauguration day.

The chances are he will not live out his term. Who should Pete Buttigieg pick for VP? Should he pick a normative American to balance out the ticket?

Family Research Institute » Blog Archive » How Long Do Homosexuals Live?
^^

Ugh, don't feed the paid troll, people...

Why not? You get fed all of the time

As an admitted Homosexual, his life expectancy is 42 years according to statistical scientists

The chances are he will not live out his term. Who should Pete Buttigieg pick for VP? Should he pick a normative American to balance out the ticket?

^^

Why not? You get fed all of the time
Heck, maybe if i troll enoigh and say enough stupid things, I'll be made a mod, too! Thanks for the encouragement. ;)

^^

I quoted a study from a large research institute that looked into the issue.

Do you have a problem with science and research, FFI?

^^

I quoted a study from a large research institute that looked into the issue.

Do you have a problem with science and research, FFI?
What, troll?

Wow! Thats a zinger of a stat. Well, no worries. He will never be elected.
We elected a mentally ill old man with one foot in the grave. So i doubt this is a factor.

We elected a mentally ill old man with one foot in the grave. So i doubt this is a factor.

We sure did....I bet Barry's various STDs have rotted his guts....he's probably in his late 70's inside from his bath house years. We know his brain is shot too....too many bong hits and punches from Mike.

Democrats seem utterly unable to earn my vote. The things they push are just not tenable.

Then I come here. If ANYTHING at all can convince me vote to for a democrat it is the absolute vitriol, hate and supreme idiocy that so many wingers here post.

Forum List

Back