Buzzfeed sued over its publication of uncorroborated Trump dossier

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Russian-tied tech firm named in a controversial dossier containing uncorroborated allegations about President Donald Trump and the hacking of Democratic National Committee email accounts announced late Friday that it has filed defamation suits against the online news site BuzzFeed, its editor in chief and a former British intelligence agent.

The lawsuits were brought by XBT Holdings, a Cyprus-based company owned by Russian tech magnate Aleksej Gubarev. Lawyers for his firm filed complaints Friday in London against the former spy and his company, and against BuzzFeed and its editor in chief, Ben Smith, in Broward County Circuit Court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where XBT’s subsidiary Webzilla is headquartered.

“The dossier included libelous, unverified and untrue allegations."

BuzzFeed sued over its publication of uncorroborated Trump dossier

These lying tarts should be sued, hopefully they lose their credibility too I mean any site that ask you questions about cartoon characters and which one you want to screw tells one there is some severe developmental issues going on with this site.

• Banned
War on free speech

there is a difference of free speech and slandering people based on lies.

Would it be free speech if people destroyed your character based on lies and then your job fired you because hey free speech said you were a rapist or something. In Obama's world there was no need to prove it. Just say it and that's the end of it.

War on free speech

Would it be free speech if people destroyed your character based on lies and then your job fired you because hey free speech said you were a rapist or something. In Obama's world there was no need to prove it. Just say it and that's the end of it.
That's hilarious that as a Trump supporter you are saying that.

As an aside, why do you think Trump hasn't moved forward on an investigation into Lyin' Ted's dad helping to murder JFK?

Russians are trying to get the Dossier guy, Steele. to show his face again, instead of staying in hiding, so they can kill him with a poison laced umbrella tip....or put a bag over his head as he's dragged away to an evil never never land.... :eek:

The lawsuit won't hold.... or the National Enquirer or the New York Post, Briebart, infowars etc, would be out of business....

War on free speech

Which always in america comes down to who did it.

I thought they did a video against President Trump.
Buzzfeed makes lots of videos! :)

This was a quick look up, they've pulled a few stunts with their bs lies...

upload_2017-2-4_11-25-43.png

One source; for a lifetime of utter confusion.

One source because I TRUST THEM, THEY AREN'T LIARS and they aren't CNN don' like it well that's a little too bad...

I can use a search engine to do the same thing, it's just easier on a site where I know what they have already said about the ISSUES........................

One source; for a lifetime of utter confusion.

One source because I TRUST THEM, THEY AREN'T LIARS and they aren't CNN don' like it well that's a little too bad...

I can use a search engine to do the same thing, it's just easier on a site where I know what they have already said about the ISSUES........................

And I think they're perfect for you.

Forum List

Back