By Day’s End it was Politico and not Carson backing out of The Lie

The public isn't buying the narrative that Carson lied. Politico and its defenders are the ones with egg on their faces

You’d think by now that watching the proficiency in the ‘Fine Art of Lying’ of their Democrat heroes like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that the rubes over at Politico would know better than to be caught in their lies.

But they did get caught. Proof of the lies of Politico can be readily seen in how they changed their headline before scaling back on their ‘Ben Carson’s an admitted liar’ story.

The public, lied to on a routine basis by their own government, is now wise to the Pretorian Guard media that lies as readily as their government masters do.

With the Democrats and mainstream media now in rife competition for chairmanship of the ‘Liar’s Club’, someone should come up with a ‘Whopper of the Year’ grand prize.

So how do you explain this?

However, people who want to cut government and take you off the welfare teat will be elected. Carson could easily be one of them .

I am not all for welfare, but Ben Carson was raised on welfare how could the guy really cut it ?
I would rather see Carson run than Cruz , anything but Cruz. My stomach can not handle it.

I fully realize an anarchist won't be elected for a long, long time, if ever. However, people who want to cut government and take you off the welfare teat will be elected. Carson could easily be one of them He's beating Hillary by 10 points. That's why you and the rest of the leftwing turds are trying so hard to destroy him. That's why you are shitting your pants.

I'm better off financially than you are.

Aside from being the ultimate non sequitur, how could you possibly know that?

You're the one who made my personal financial situation the topic.

Good, run away, bribaby. go change your diaper.

I can't imagine a dumber response to my post than yours.

You said I'm on welfare. prove it.

Get a sense of humor.

The public isn't buying the narrative that Carson lied. Politico and its defenders are the ones with egg on their faces

You’d think by now that watching the proficiency in the ‘Fine Art of Lying’ of their Democrat heroes like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that the rubes over at Politico would know better than to be caught in their lies.

But they did get caught. Proof of the lies of Politico can be readily seen in how they changed their headline before scaling back on their ‘Ben Carson’s an admitted liar’ story.

The public, lied to on a routine basis by their own government, is now wise to the Pretorian Guard media that lies as readily as their government masters do.

With the Democrats and mainstream media now in rife competition for chairmanship of the ‘Liar’s Club’, someone should come up with a ‘Whopper of the Year’ grand prize.

Please provide some "credible" proof of Politico "backing out of the lie". What lie?

Forum List

Back