🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

By the Numbers=> Donald Trump’s Victory in New York Will Be Beginning of the End for Ted Cruz

Gateway Pundit ^ | 4/9/2016 | Jim Hoft
After the New York primary, based on today’s numbers and polling data, Trump will have a nearly 5 to 1 ratio over Cruz in primaries. Trump will have 150% of the number of delegates as Ted Cruz. He will have amassed nearly 150% of the number of votes as Cruz. With the following week having primaries in five more East Coast states, it will be time for Cruz to begin his exit strategy. Cruz will be unable to win the Republican nomination outright after April 26th. He will need more delegates than are available and Trump will have a nearly...

trump-winning-2.jpg

Someone posted the other day that democrats are supporting Trump because he will lose to Hillary.
Yes there are some in that category , but I feel the majority are supporting him for the same reason many on the right are supporting him. Because we are sick of these career politicians, and big money running our country.

I can not believe these dumb people voting for Crooked Cruz.. If you notice it is the dumb ass states .

show me where Cruz was cooked?

After the New York primary, based on today’s numbers and polling data, Trump will have a nearly 5 to 1 ratio over Cruz in primaries. Trump will have 150% of the number of delegates as Ted Cruz. He will have amassed nearly 150% of the number of votes as Cruz. With the following week having primaries in five more East Coast states, it will be time for Cruz to begin his exit strategy. Cruz will be unable to win the Republican nomination outright after April 26th. He will need more delegates than are available and Trump will have a nearly...

trump-winning-2.jpg
New york votes by district if no candidate gets over 50%. Trump can't get 0ver 50%.

Trump will get at most 45 delegates out of New York. I doubt he will get over 35.

Trump is polling at 56%, so it appears you are whistling past the graveyard.

Cruz is establishment and pro Wall Street all the way. I still cannot for the life of me understand how any true conservative could be conned by this man.
Trump is a liberal in a republican suit. He has flip flopped on every issue the gop USED TO hold dear. He gave Hillary campaign donations & even stated what a terrific job she had done. I can not for the life of me understand how any self respecting conservative can be conned by this man.
They are not conservatives they are Paulbots without a Paul. Herd mentality all the way.

trump-winning-2.jpg
New york votes by district if no candidate gets over 50%. Trump can't get 0ver 50%.

Trump will get at most 45 delegates out of New York. I doubt he will get over 35.

Has he ever got more the 37% ?

trump-winning-2.jpg

in polling? Quite often.

trump-winning-2.jpg

in polling? Quite often.
LMAO in polling? WTF does that matter if he never get more the 37% of the vote....You know the thing that matters? If we want to talk polls should we talk about the ones showing Trump getting his ass kicked by Clinton by almost double digits?

So anyone who complains is a cry baby? Would that includes queers crying about gay marriage, Black Lives Matters goons crying about how they are so abused and illegal aliens crying about how they are entitled to stay here despite the law?
The rules are the rules .... Him being a little bitch about them just shows what a thin skinned asshole he is..... We already have a president like that we dont need another.

trump-winning-2.jpg

He has got 47 in AZ. I can't imagine him getting much more than 30% in NY without all those democrat votes. Which he won get. Party switchers had to change in September. He is going to get skunked in NY.

The polls are screwed because they are asking likelies, who don't know the rules

trump-winning-2.jpg

in polling? Quite often.
LMAO in polling? WTF does that matter if he never get more the 37% of the vote....You know the thing that matters? If we want to talk polls should we talk about the ones showing Trump getting his ass kicked by Clinton by almost double digits?

He will get more than 50% of the vote in NY. That's the end of the story.

in polling? Quite often.

The end of the story is in November

in polling? Quite often.

We shall see. He is a New York liberal bitch and they like their bitches there in New York. Wont matter though because he wont get the 1237 he needs. He is not going to be the nominee. Thank God.

in polling? Quite often.

New York is a closed primary state. Trump's kids cannot vote for him because they are all registered Democrats.

trump-winning-2.jpg

Someone posted the other day that democrats are supporting Trump because he will lose to Hillary.
Yes there are some in that category , but I feel the majority are supporting him for the same reason many on the right are supporting him. Because we are sick of these career politicians, and big money running our country.

I can not believe these dumb people voting for Crooked Cruz.. If you notice it is the dumb ass states .

Can't imagine why those states are voting against people who think they are dumb

If Trump does not get the required number of delegates there will be no end until the convention

Would you expect him NOT TO FIGHT if that is the scenario? That's NOT TRUMP, and that is what we need a fighter to the very end!

Then you will be happy with Cruz and Kasich as well since they are fighting to the end as well.

Btw speaking of trump why is he cancelling so many campaign events

Forum List

Back