🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

By the Numbers=> Donald Trump’s Victory in New York Will Be Beginning of the End for Ted Cruz

Gateway Pundit ^ | 4/9/2016 | Jim Hoft
After the New York primary, based on today’s numbers and polling data, Trump will have a nearly 5 to 1 ratio over Cruz in primaries. Trump will have 150% of the number of delegates as Ted Cruz. He will have amassed nearly 150% of the number of votes as Cruz. With the following week having primaries in five more East Coast states, it will be time for Cruz to begin his exit strategy. Cruz will be unable to win the Republican nomination outright after April 26th. He will need more delegates than are available and Trump will have a nearly...

trump-winning-2.jpg

In the mean time, Cruz sweeps 100% of delegates in CO. LMAO

After the New York primary, based on today’s numbers and polling data, Trump will have a nearly 5 to 1 ratio over Cruz in primaries. Trump will have 150% of the number of delegates as Ted Cruz. He will have amassed nearly 150% of the number of votes as Cruz. With the following week having primaries in five more East Coast states, it will be time for Cruz to begin his exit strategy. Cruz will be unable to win the Republican nomination outright after April 26th. He will need more delegates than are available and Trump will have a nearly...

trump-winning-2.jpg

Someone posted the other day that democrats are supporting Trump because he will lose to Hillary.
Yes there are some in that category , but I feel the majority are supporting him for the same reason many on the right are supporting him. Because we are sick of these career politicians, and big money running our country.

I can not believe these dumb people voting for Crooked Cruz.. If you notice it is the dumb ass states .

So your answer it to elect someone who has been contributing to the corruption for 40+ years, REALLY?

trump-winning-2.jpg
New york votes by district if no candidate gets over 50%. Trump can't get 0ver 50%.

Trump will get at most 45 delegates out of New York. I doubt he will get over 35.

Shall we take that as your prediction to quote and ask you if you were WRONG when it's over.... Or simply wishful thinking?....Face it Ted FUCKED UP with his N.Y. VALUES quote and now it's going to bite him on the ass...Trump is using it, even when we thinkers knew EXACTLY what he was talking about...even that FUCK UP "KASICK" is beating him in the N.Y. polls!

dump isn't using it, he lying his ass off about it, in true dump style.

If Trump does not get the required number of delegates there will be no end until the convention

Would you expect him NOT TO FIGHT if that is the scenario? That's NOT TRUMP, and that is what we need a fighter to the very end!

Then you will be happy with Cruz and Kasich as well since they are fighting to the end as well.

Btw speaking of trump why is he cancelling so many campaign events
Circling the lawyers for the Panama papers

If Trump does not get the required number of delegates there will be no end until the convention

Would you expect him NOT TO FIGHT if that is the scenario? That's NOT TRUMP, and that is what we need a fighter to the very end!

Then you will be happy with Cruz and Kasich as well since they are fighting to the end as well.

Btw speaking of trump why is he cancelling so many campaign events
Circling the lawyers for the Panama papers

Now we know why he won't release his tax returns.

He has legitimate reasons for having offshore accounts. And I have a bridge for sale, cheap, one owner

Trump is polling at 56%, so it appears you are whistling past the graveyard.
Has he ever got more the 37% ?
in polling? Quite often.
LMAO in polling? WTF does that matter if he never get more the 37% of the vote....You know the thing that matters? If we want to talk polls should we talk about the ones showing Trump getting his ass kicked by Clinton by almost double digits?

He will get more than 50% of the vote in NY. That's the end of the story.
New York is a closed primary state. Trump's kids cannot vote for him because they are all registered Democrats.

If he can't even get his children to care enough to vote for him, how can he be sure anyone else who says they want him will?

Yes, you dumb bastard, everyone that would refuse to vote for Trump is giving another vote to the fucking Hildebeast, you with the LOW 2 digit IQ have a difficult time understanding this!
That is the 3rd time you've said i have a low iq. I posted my IQ after your last insinuation and challenged you to take the same test. YOU RAN FROM THE THREAD.

You're a coward pretending to be a hardass from behind a keyboard.

Whatever your fucking IQ is, you are an ASSHOLE with faulty thinking....does that make your feathers smooth again, little chirpy?
I am an asshole. I won't deny that but my logic is sound and you continue to act like a petulant child whenever confronted.

Also, MAKE SURE that you TYPE IN CAPS so that people REALLY, REALLY, REALLY know what you're TALKING ABOUT!

My STYLE BULLSHITTER, like it or not!

YELLING and being an ASSHOLE is a STYLE??

YES!!!!!!! DO YOU REMEMBER THE STYLE OF MR SHAMAN!!! ??

I am so glad he is banned or whatever happened to him

That is the 3rd time you've said i have a low iq. I posted my IQ after your last insinuation and challenged you to take the same test. YOU RAN FROM THE THREAD.

You're a coward pretending to be a hardass from behind a keyboard.

Whatever your fucking IQ is, you are an ASSHOLE with faulty thinking....does that make your feathers smooth again, little chirpy?
I am an asshole. I won't deny that but my logic is sound and you continue to act like a petulant child whenever confronted.

Also, MAKE SURE that you TYPE IN CAPS so that people REALLY, REALLY, REALLY know what you're TALKING ABOUT!

I use it for EMPHASIS!!!!!....YOU use it to be an :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

I use it for EMPHASIS!!!!!....YOU use it to be an :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Look at you with your fat crayons & cartoons. You're becoming quite the big boy son.

OH NOOOOOOS!!!!! HERE COME DA TRUMP...AGAIN!!!!!!!

• Trump rally in Rochester draws thousands, sources say over 23,000 people
    RochesterFirst.com ^ | 4/10/16 | Allison Warren
    Sources say over 23,000 people requested tickets to the event

As of 2:20, a long line of supporters was still lined up at the Rochester Tech Park, waiting to be shuttled to the main event site.

Political Activist Carl Paladino took to the stage at 2:30 to talk about why he supports Trump.

Pastor Mark Burns took the stage after Paladino. He rallied the crowd, getting them to chant "lying Ted" and booing at the "liberal media" in the room.

Trump supporters were turned away when the event reached capacity. They lined up outside of the event and exchanged chants back and forth with protesters across the street. Police are on scene outside monitoring the event and keeping the peace.

After taking the stage Donald Trump says "If I get elected, Rochester is going to boom again. The whole country is going to boom again." He added on that "the American Dream is dead, but I'm going to make it bigger and better than ever," receiving lots of applause and cheers.
Four hours away and already a big line for Donald Trump in Rochester NY at Jetsmart Aviation hangar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CfsMUajWsAA8bCv.jpg

CfZ6N3rXEAA-12A.jpg:large

BUT TRUMP HAS "NO MOMENTUM!!!!"....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Look at you with your fat crayons & cartoons. You're becoming quite the big boy son.

Yes, and YOU have been here HOW LONG, and you don't even have HALF my positive RATINGS!!!!!! What you been doing, jerkin' off???? Or DRINKING AGAIN?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

trump-winning-2.jpg

Sure would be nice if, after Secty Clinton wins, you get all pouty and flounce off the board.

Better yet, do the US a solid and move to Russia where you can hump pooting's leg all you want.

BTW, Trumpery will quit. Bet on it.

And Crazy Cruz will lose. Bet on it.

[emoji23]

trump-winning-2.jpg

Sure would be nice if, after Secty Clinton wins, you get all pouty and flounce off the board.

Better yet, do the US a solid and move to Russia where you can hump pooting's leg all you want.

BTW, Trumpery will quit. Bet on it.

And Crazy Cruz will lose. Bet on it.

[emoji23]
th
hillaryjail-750.jpg
th

Forum List

Back