By this time next year Obama will have joined ranks of the Has-Beens

And on January 21, 2017 you people can start a whole new round of whining and crying when President Clinton takes office.

So you're going to vote for the corrupted old bitty? that's why you jump in all these threads whining about other people whining. says a lot.

He's another I'm sensing ignore is in order. Brings nothing to the table

Translation: He's another one that beats me repeatedly on the board and doesn't just throw random insults...he must go on ignore.

MERRY Christmas to all
:thewave:

SNIP:
When Obama is cheered off by the masses into the great unknown of oblivion--most joyfully--Michelle and Valerie Jarrett are going there with him!

The one overlooked gift coming our way this Christmas should keep soul fires burning all the way up to Christmas 2016.

It’s the gift Western civilization has been waiting on for, lo, these past seven long years, and should be joyfully described as: No More Obama!

This is the last Christmas with America’s biggest enemy in the White House because by next Christmas Obama will be former President Obama.

Having finally been forced to join the sad sack ranks of the HAS BEENS, The One will now really own the title ex-President Barack Obama.

Go ahead, roll it around on your tongue between sips of egg nog while having the Merriest Christmas ever.

Time, as they say, waits for no man, and just as Bruce Jenner cannot possibly outrun Father Time in Caitlyn stilettos, time is catching up to Barack and Michelle Obama, heartlessly reminding them them that their gig is up and coming to an inevitable end.

Make no mistake about it, the Obamas’ life as First Family comes to full-stop position on January 20, 2017.

Even if horrible Hillary is the next president, even if Obama becomes Secretary-General of the United Nations, the GIG IS UP.

Gig is Up Time impacts all family and friends. Pfft: All Obama deadbeat czars will be gone with the wind. Daughters of the Obamas, no matter where they are, will be the daughters of EX-PRESIDENT Barack Obama.

Comedowns in the world of politics make for harder falls than most, particularly when the final climb down from the ladder of power must be done within full view of all enemies made over a 7-year span.

For the Obamas there will be no getting around the comedown from president to EX-PRESIDENT, from luxuriously living it up as the First Family to that arid desert that drowns all egos know as the sad sack land of the “HAS BEENS”!

All things, including the the Obamas, come to pass. Obama, el Presidente will be through because countless millions—and not all of them Americans—will throw the EX-PRESIDENT and HAS BEEN titles in his face, the same way he threw the ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ in all of ours.

Naysayers will already be rushing in to claim: “You can stop putting a smiley face on it right now, Canada Free Press, because Obama will go on to torment us as Secretary-General of the United Nations with his bosom buddy Hillary Clinton in the Oval Office.”

True, count on Obama hanging on to the bottom of Hillary’s pantsuits, clinging to the limelight that has been the signature of his last seven years on Mother Earth.

But there’s an upside to Obama put out to pasture.

LOL, all of it here:
You mean he ever was?

I guarantee you if Hillary Clinton is elected president, Hillary Derangement Syndrome will include RWnuts pretending they'd prefer having Obama back if there has to be Democratic president.

Poor poor white trash illiterate Stephanie

It must be a sad existence sitting in your trailer, living off of the government tit, filled with jealous rage at a black man who made more of himself before he even finished college than you will your entire life.

Don't worry your tiny brain about it, Staph. The Obama's will do just fine living their "hasbeen" life after leaving the Whitehouse.

Maybe you'll get lucky while waiting in line for government cheese and they'll drive by in their secret service protected limo and toss out a half eaten lamb chop for you to suck on.

The Obamas remind me of the Bundy family in the episode of "Married With Children" when Al and Peggy abuse the credit card mistakenly mailed to their dog, Buck.

And on January 21, 2017 you people can start a whole new round of whining and crying when President Clinton takes office.

Should she get elected president she would drop the name "Clinton". After all Bill would have served his purpose in life: Getting her to be President. She would jettison Bill and his name and go by her maiden name.

Hope we never get to see if I am right.

Poor poor white trash illiterate Stephanie

It must be a sad existence sitting in your trailer, living off of the government tit, filled with jealous rage at a black man who made more of himself before he even finished college than you will your entire life.

Don't worry your tiny brain about it, Staph. The Obama's will do just fine living their "hasbeen" life after leaving the Whitehouse.

Maybe you'll get lucky while waiting in line for government cheese and they'll drive by in their secret service protected limo and toss out a half eaten lamb chop for you to suck on.

Your post is rich with projection, obviously you have been poor sorry to hear that.

This nation will save millions just in vacation costs

no kidding. we'll be shocked to see how much that family hosed us taxpayers for when it's all added up. it's been sickening to see them live it up while the rest of us was struggling away in what they themselves claimed was the: worst recession since the GREAT DREPRESSION.

It's seventy million at this point.

"By this time next year Obama will have joined ranks of the Has-Beens"

This illustrates well how ridiculous, childish, and partisan most on the right are, along with the idiocy of ODS.

my how totally profound ..

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"By this time next year Obama will have joined ranks of the Has-Beens"

This illustrates well how ridiculous, childish, and partisan most on the right are, along with the idiocy of ODS.
They keep dumpijng these hack threads into the Politics sub-forum knowing its against the rules.

Stephie learned that Presidential 2nd-terms are also 4 yrs. How precious that the ODS Sufferer was able to fit that tid-bit of knowledge into the pea brain of hers Stephanie

MERRY Christmas to all
:thewave:

SNIP:
When Obama is cheered off by the masses into the great unknown of oblivion--most joyfully--Michelle and Valerie Jarrett are going there with him!

tumblrlmhyf8ycya1qcexby.jpg

It can't come soon enough for me. The last leftie president pardoned an entire Hispanic nationalist terrorist ring (the FALN) to pave the way for his wife's run for the senate and pardoned one of the FBI's "ten most wanted" in exchange for a couple of bucks donated to his sorry assed library in Arkansas while he moved his carpet bag wife to NY. I shudder to think that Barry Hussein might pardon every terrorist in Guantanamo.

It's seventy million at this point.

I am betting a lot more than that. I calculated 3bil-30bil over 8 years at 1mil/day or 10mil/day. If you include all the travel, accommodations, parties, staff, Golf, fundraisers and the WH 10mil parties weekly. And this is only for him, her and two kids.

Imagine how much Biden, HRC, Ketchup......etc. imagine the cost. the excess, waste, 5 star all of it!

it boggles the mind. Some years I have paid 10K-20K FED tax. That is spent in 10 minutes? And they do it on borrowed money they want your kids to pay the interest on. Not principal. just interest.

Fork them. Fork them all. Where is justice?

Stephie learned that Presidential 2nd-terms are also 4 yrs. How precious that the ODS Sufferer was able to fit that tid-bit of knowledge into the pea brain of hers Stephanie[/QUOT

showcasing stupidity is a must for RW's ... most are very talented too

Forum List

Back